Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25

Author Topic: Deep Infirmary: The boning begins again  (Read 52217 times)

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Infirmary: The boning begins again
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2016, 11:06:15 pm »

Man can't even break is ankle and get high on hydrocodone without people sending messages about how he's shirking his duty. Alright.

Player can't even know when the GM breaks his ankle and gets high on hydrocodone without sending him a message about how he's shirking his duty. Also, sigged.

Eh, these things happen, it's all good.

Anyway, does the room have any containers?

Continue following Tinfoil's character if they move.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2016, 03:10:03 pm by AzyWng »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2016, 02:10:19 am »

((Might want to bold your actions, makes it easier on PW seeing what you want to do))
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2016, 08:08:29 pm »

Keep on going straight through the door.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2016, 10:13:33 pm »

Man can't even break is ankle and get high on hydrocodone without people sending messages about how he's shirking his duty. Alright.

Player can't even know when the GM breaks his ankle and gets high on hydrocodone without sending him a message about how he's shirking his duty. Also, sigged.

Eh, these things happen, it's all good.

Anyway, does the room have any containers?

Continue following Tinfoil's character if they move.

The current hall? No, no containers. Unless doors count as containers. I guess they kind of do.

Keep on going straight through the door.
You ignore the door on the right and head on toward the one straight ahead.

The room at the end of the hall seems rather small. It looks like an office of some sort, or maybe a security room?  There's a small desk against one wall thats loaded up with multiple monitors. On the wall opposite the desk is a table with a coffee machine on it, along with a stack of Styrofoam cups, sweetener, creamer and individual pot sized bags of instant coffee. Above the table is a poster. It depicts a man sleeping in an office chair about to be attacked by some kind of comically oversized praying mantis. The caption on the poster reads "The little nap might turn into the long sleep."

The monitors are showing what appears to be an observation room; a padded cell with a toilet, bed and food dispensing unit. The room is a mess, torn up and covered in rotting food products. There is a human pacing back and forth in the room, apparently very agitated. You can't hear anything over the monitors. There's a door on the same wall as the desk with the monitors, and another straight across the room.

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2016, 11:03:25 pm »

Search the desk for a remote or something to control the monitors with. In fact, search the entire desk for anything that might possibly be of use (even if it's a ballpoint pen or something like that). Are there any other doors in this room aside from the one we came in from?

Follow TinFoilTopHat instead if he moves

"Hey, do you have any idea who that is?"

Also, I've made a map of sorts. The Tram Room is currently at 8N.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XedFxnjv5PsoZOCA2p9gnMwEjkgtUN3N6tTtIPZhd9g/edit?usp=sharing

Edited my action
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 06:29:28 pm by AzyWng »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #170 on: February 24, 2016, 10:21:37 am »

Search the desk for a remote or something to control the monitors with. In fact, search the entire desk for anything that might possibly be of use (even if it's a ballpoint pen or something like that). Are there any other doors in this room aside from the one we came in from?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XedFxnjv5PsoZOCA2p9gnMwEjkgtUN3N6tTtIPZhd9g/edit?usp=sharing
There's a door on the same wall as the desk with the monitors, and another straight across the room.

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2016, 05:03:32 pm »

"No idea, but from what I've heard of the doctor, he's probably going to be very murdery. Let's keep moving, I want to just get my money and get outta here."
Carefully open the next door, going straight on ahead.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #172 on: February 27, 2016, 10:39:12 am »

Follow TinFoilTopHat instead if he moves

Edited my action
You search through the desk. There's a few pens, a log book, a stack of printer paper, an unopened pack of notecards, a desk fan, a bag of cough drops and a magazine. I'll let you choose what you want to take.

There's no remote and the monitors don't appear to have a channel change feature, just an on/off button. No show but the crazy show. 

"No idea, but from what I've heard of the doctor, he's probably going to be very murdery. Let's keep moving, I want to just get my money and get outta here."
Carefully open the next door, going straight on ahead.
You head straight through the door ahead of you and it leads to another hall. This one has 3 doors on the right side and another straight ahead. The farthest one down on the right has some sort of strange symbol drawn on it in...some sort of reddish fluid.

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 27, 2016, 11:33:29 am »

(( I like how the first deep infirmary team pretty much got fucked up in like the second room, but we've p much just been walking through a long hallway))

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 27, 2016, 02:12:11 pm »

Grab the pens, logbook, magazine, notecards, cough drops, and magazine. Then go down the hall and follow Tinfoil Top Hat.

"I vote for not going through the blood-marked door or whatever the hell that is on the right....

TinFoilTopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 27, 2016, 05:30:23 pm »

"Only a couple of idiots would go through there. So let's get moving!"
Throw open the door with the blood on it and get ready to desperately Gauss whatever horrors lie inside.
((Apologies if we get hell's murdered but this hallway was getting boring))
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 10:34:29 am by TinFoilTopHat »

AzyWng

• Bay Watcher
  • Just one of many
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 28, 2016, 01:37:04 pm »

((I guess even getting murdered could alleviate the boredom at this point.))

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 28, 2016, 08:14:12 pm »

"Mhn, my hair. Where'd you guys go? Why didn't you wake me up?"

Leave the tram and walk down the hallway not coated in blood.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:16:10 pm by Sosoku234 »
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #178 on: March 01, 2016, 11:58:55 am »

Grab the pens, logbook, magazine, notecards, cough drops, and magazine. Then go down the hall and follow Tinfoil Top Hat.

"I vote for not going through the blood-marked door or whatever the hell that is on the right....
You steal a bunch of office supplies then follow a man in a very silly hat into a very dangerous looking room.

"Only a couple of idiots would go through there. So let's get moving!"
Throw open the door with the blood on it and get ready to desperately Gauss whatever horrors lie inside.
Inside the marked room is a VR system. The entire room is only slightly bigger than the machine and it appears to have been made specifically to hold this machine. The machine itself looks normal, just like any of the VR machines you would see in the rec room, but the room itself is rather disconcerting. There's splatters of dried blood, scratch marks and dents on the walls, ceiling and floor.

"Mhn, my hair. Where'd you guys go? Why didn't you wake me up?"

Leave the tram and walk down the hallway not coated in blood.
We'll assume you joined up with the group.

Sosoku234

• Bay Watcher
  • Shiny and chrome!
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: March 01, 2016, 12:42:43 pm »

Open the VR pod.
Monster stowage inventory running low. Starting #2 Monster Pump, filling #4 Monster tank, via #2a Demonizer.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 25