Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25

Author Topic: Deep Infirmary: The boning begins again  (Read 52230 times)

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
  • This god shows no mercy.
    • View Profile
Re: Deep Infirmary: Mr.Bone's Wild Ride
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2016, 01:29:26 pm »

Inject the syringe EDIT for Clarity: into myself and before Arty shoots the keypad try to open the door using the keypad.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:46:53 pm by MidnightJaguar »
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

MainPiston: Epilogue.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 26, 2016, 01:47:48 pm »

Arty examines the robots' flamethrower and see if he can use them to release the datapad. If he can't, see if someone is more knowledgeable with it. ((Zek has aux+1))
If Zek is also unable to figure it out, ask him to turn the pimpcane into a pickaxe; use it to break the ice while taking care not to hit the pad.
Once the datapad is retrieved, go looking for Trier with the weapon prepared, show it to him and ask: "I've got it, shall we head back?"
Head back to the tram.

"I can't say whether if shooting the keypad will open it or destroy the only measn to open it... Whatever, just cover the door lest something comes barrelling out."
Arty shoots the keypad.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:16:57 pm by Maegil »
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 26, 2016, 03:48:46 pm »

Rest until someone contacts me. Be as helpful as I can be. If I need to move on my own, morph the cane into a prosthetic leg.
If Zek'thal is contacted for help with any flame spewing mechanisms, he enthusiastically answers.
"Hell yeah, I can help with that! I'll get there as fast as I can!"

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 26, 2016, 04:57:26 pm »

Arty examines the robots' flamethrower and see if he can use them to release the datapad. If he can't, see if someone is more knowledgeable with it. ((Zek has aux+1))
If Zek is also unable to figure it out, ask him to turn the pimpcane into a pickaxe; use it to break the ice while taking care not to hit the pad.
Once the datapad is retrieved, go looking for Trier with the weapon prepared, show it to him and ask: "I've got it, shall we head back?"
Head back to the tram.

"Well give me a second, Dr. Arty I just noticed a locked room, if I can't get this open myself, would you mind helping me open it with that blaster rifle of yours?"
23:31:46 <pancaeks> "Today on mystery science with the eggheads: we created these sentient crystal people, now we're going to find out if they explode!"

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 26, 2016, 05:21:03 pm »

Rest until someone contacts me. Be as helpful as I can be. If I need to move on my own, morph the cane into a prosthetic leg.
If Zek'thal is contacted for help with any flame spewing mechanisms, he enthusiastically answers.
"Hell yeah, I can help with that! I'll get there as fast as I can!"
((The good doctor would never dream of making you move on that leg except on the most dire emergencies, he will rather go to you if needed.))

"Well give me a second, Dr. Arty I just noticed a locked room, if I can't get this open myself, would you mind helping me open it with that blaster rifle of yours?"
"Sure, what do you want me to do?"

Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 26, 2016, 05:41:57 pm »

"Sure, what do you want me to do?"

"Well, if this keypad doesn't open the door I was hoping that you could use the blaster rifle to melt open a hole or cut it out of its frame, like how the police used to enter my family's house."

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 26, 2016, 06:14:20 pm »

"I can't say whether if shooting the keypad will open it or destroy the only mean to open it... Whatever, just cover the door lest something comes barrelling out."
Arty shoots the keypad.

(Consolidated above)
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 06:17:19 pm by Maegil »

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #127 on: January 27, 2016, 02:21:31 pm »

Keep on the tram.
Pragmatism is a positive personality trait.

Inject the syringe EDIT for Clarity: into myself and before Arty shoots the keypad try to open the door using the keypad.
You grab the syringe and inject it straight into the med port on the suit. For a few seconds it seems like nothing is happening. Then your legs start to melt. It starts at the toes and rapidly spreads upward, your flesh degrading into an oozing brown sludge. You do what most people would do in this sort of situation: You scream as well as your one lung allows. This screaming becomes a gurgling and then is cut off as your head sinks down into the muddy mass of your torso. As the mass of brown former human starts to spread outward and congeal, it sprays greenish sparks and then catches fire. In a blaze of emerald light the giant turd vanishes into thin air.

Head back to the tram.

"I can't say whether if shooting the keypad will open it or destroy the only measn to open it... Whatever, just cover the door lest something comes barrelling out."
Arty shoots the keypad.
You take out one of the robots and carefully poke around in its innards until you find the flow control for the flame thrower. You light the pilot light and use small jets of flame to slowly melt the ice. It takes a while and the data pad comes out a bit singed, but you manage to get it.

You manage to catch the tail end of Trier becoming a turd and then vanishing. You stare at the place he used to be for a good hard minute before closing the door and heading back for the tram.

Nope.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 27, 2016, 02:28:22 pm »

Stay put.  Leave when the other guy arrives.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 27, 2016, 02:50:01 pm »

((I'm guessing I'm dead aren't I.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #130 on: January 27, 2016, 02:55:48 pm »

((Either that or someone on ship is going to have a very bad surprise.
Also, PTW.))

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #131 on: January 27, 2016, 03:03:31 pm »

Wait for it...

MidnightJaguar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 27, 2016, 03:14:09 pm »

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 27, 2016, 03:55:32 pm »

Arty stands for a good hard minute, shocked by the gruesomeness of what he just saw. Eventually, he gets Trier's gauss rifle, closes the door and heads back to the tram.
"I just saw Trier die in the most unimaginable way... please don't ask. Only, know that you should never, never inject yourselves with unknown stuff. I've got the datapad, let's just get out of here."
Take a seat, with elbows on the knees and both hands supporting the head; let the horror be internalized, for while it was the first time he saw something like that, from what he read on the reports it's not so uncommon either. Start reviewing what he knows about PTSD
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 03:59:53 pm by Maegil »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 27, 2016, 03:58:04 pm »

"Idiotic of him...Yes, let's go."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 25