Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6

Author Topic: Personality Test thing (16 Personalities)  (Read 7888 times)

Mesa

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me River.
    • View Profile
Personality Test thing (16 Personalities)
« on: January 06, 2016, 05:04:07 pm »

So there's this website where you can take a test to see what kind of personality type you have (as the website name suggests there's 16 types based on a couple factors), which I think is at the very least kind of neat, even if your results may not be entirely accurate (even though mine very evidently are), so don't hesitate to take the result of the test with a little bit of salt depending on the answers.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

itisnotlogical

• Bay Watcher
  • might be dat boi
    • View Profile
Re: Personality Test thing (16 Personalities)
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2016, 05:22:23 pm »

Got INFP-T as well.

I feel like this is a pretty well-worded one. However, a lot of times on these kinds of test I'm stumped as to how I should answer: What I say I believe, or what I actually implement in day-to-day life.
This game is Curtain Fire Shooting Game.
Girls do their best now and are preparing. Please watch warmly until it is ready.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:33:27 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2016, 05:34:43 pm »

ENTP-A. Not deviating much from the usual results of these.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2016, 05:39:54 pm »

INTP-A myself, as usual.

I wonder why they switched the traditional Perceiving for "Prospecting", or why they added "Turbulent" and "Assertive". I wonder what's up with their strange personality-type names, too--I mean, like, "Protagonist"?

I dislike some parts of this article on INTPs. It repeatedly refers to us like we're robots with no consciences or emotions, which I find... quite irritating. The rest of it is spot-on, though.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:45:06 pm by Tawarochir »
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2016, 05:41:57 pm »

Don't we already have a big, long thread for these?

INTP-A. Same as most others, it's fairly obvious and easy to manipulate, and relies heavily on vagueness.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2016, 05:46:08 pm »

There's a reason Myers-Briggs has been called "horoscope reading for people with graduate degrees."

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2016, 05:47:14 pm »

Same as most others, it's fairly obvious and easy to manipulate, and relies heavily on vagueness.
Yeah, but on the other hand, most people don't take these tests more than once and aren't really motivated to subvert them.

Speaking of manipulating, the page for the premium profile thing is a fun read if you like to play Spot The Marketing Trick.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2016, 05:49:05 pm »

INTJ-A. That's what I usually get, but the -A is a new thing to me.

Same as most others, it's fairly obvious and easy to manipulate, and relies heavily on vagueness.
Yeah, but on the other hand, most people don't take these tests more than once and aren't really motivated to subvert them.

Speaking of manipulating, the page for the premium profile thing is a fun read if you like to play Spot The Marketing Trick.

One question did stand out to me. "Do you feel anxious in stressful situations?"

By definition, yes. Yes I do.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2016, 05:57:29 pm »

INFP-T, I know these things are pretty vague but I always find them interesting to do.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2016, 05:58:50 pm »

Ugh, that sounds like something an INTP would say. I think. I don't actually know them all that well I just felt like using it in an insult. The marketing page is pretty fun, though.

Anyways, I used to get INTP, have since gotten INFP in the past year or two. (INFP-A, this one says) I don't know what that's supposed to mean, (and I had one friend who is really into Meyers-Briggs that told me that that shouldn't happen or something) but I've gone through some personal changes between then, so who knows. The description fits pretty spot-on, as well. Although the percentage for extrovert/introvert is always riiiight in the middle. I think I confuse it because I am fine with talking in front of groups of people or professionally, but would rather sit in bed than go to a party most days. It depends.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2016, 06:00:28 pm »

Spot The Marketing Trick, huh?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Tawa

• Bay Watcher
  • the first mankind all over the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2016, 06:02:11 pm »

INTP-A. Same as most others, it's fairly obvious and easy to manipulate, and relies heavily on vagueness.
Yeah, it is usually pretty vague, but on the other hand, have you ever read a description for a contrasting personality type and honestly said "yes, this sounds like me?"
I don't use Bay12 much anymore. PM me if you need to get in touch with me and I'll send you my Discord handle.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2016, 06:37:36 pm »

ISFP-A.

That's confusing. Doesn't sound like my current image of me. I mean, this here sounds about right:
ISFPs live in a colorful, sensual world, inspired by connections with people and ideas. ISFP personalities take joy in reinterpreting these connections, reinventing and experimenting with both themselves and new perspectives.
But there's whole lot of new stuff.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Nunzillor

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2016, 06:51:51 pm »

INFP, apparently.  I'm pretty sure it doesn't fit me at all since I'm a huge pessimist.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6