Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 196

Author Topic: The Occult Hobby - IC Chapter 1: The witch of the bloody hill  (Read 78745 times)

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
Re: The Occult Hobby - IC Chapter 1: The witch of the bloody hill
« Reply #2835 on: May 14, 2016, 03:50:42 pm »

"Or I could just have her sign the blood oath. But..I am not really sure if it is fool proof."

She very purposefully ignored Oliver, her own personality standing in her way of simply removing her.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2836 on: May 14, 2016, 03:51:43 pm »

"Blood oath and I can threaten to be a huge munchkin. She'll know what it means."
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2837 on: May 14, 2016, 03:53:21 pm »

"Or I could just have her sign the blood oath. But..I am not really sure if it is fool proof."

She very purposefully ignored Oliver, her own personality standing in her way of simply removing her.
"Morgana... Answer the question. "
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2838 on: May 14, 2016, 03:54:52 pm »

"Oliver could you kindly step off?"
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2839 on: May 14, 2016, 03:58:04 pm »

"No I cannot you have failed to stop club members from getting hurt 3 times and the only reason I have not told the school that you run a club where people are getting hurt is because I can tell this club mean's a lot to you and I don't want to do that to you. "

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2840 on: May 14, 2016, 04:04:04 pm »

"did you just threaten her
seriously
good fucking luck dude"
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2841 on: May 14, 2016, 04:06:54 pm »

"No I am not threatening her I am being completely honest if I was threatening her I would have said.I will tell the school

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2842 on: May 14, 2016, 04:07:41 pm »

"You just said the only reason you haven't, aka you were considering it, aka you would if not for one thing. That's a threat. Stop."
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2843 on: May 14, 2016, 04:08:33 pm »

A change occured in Morganas expression, rapidly, and in a crass contrast to the slight annoyance that it hinted at earlier. There was something about the mention of exposing the clubs existance to higher authority that crossed a line between disturbance, and actual danger, and it was written so clearly in Morganas eyes that Oliver wished she had just for once thought before she spoke. All of a sudden Morgana was an umbral shadow over Olivers mind, a witch with powers beyond human understanding - and this courage-melting moment made all the more clear that Oliver hardly knew her - and the lengths she might go. Afterall, Oliver had left her lifeblood, willingly, in Morganas tenancy, a ritualistic offering of dark portence that she merely began to fantasise about in her most obsure fantasies.

She stared at her now, wordlessly, her face calm, but cold and far beyond any petty threats, awaiting Olivers next move. She had better planned it carefully this time.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 04:10:06 pm by Akroma »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2844 on: May 14, 2016, 04:13:02 pm »

Oliver stares Morgana wordlessly down before her face softens and in a worried and sincere tone.
"Morgana you have been putting people in danger and people have been getting hurt people have almost died and I don't want any of you to get hurt...or D-Die.I do not intend to tell the school becuase I can tell that this club means a lot to you and as your friend I don't want you to get hurt....I'm... Just growing worried alright. "

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2845 on: May 14, 2016, 04:14:07 pm »

"stop oh my god"
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2846 on: May 14, 2016, 04:17:29 pm »

"Oh you won't tell the school or anyone, that I know for certain."

A shiver grasped Olivers neck, cold as death, and traveled so very slowy, savoring and appreciating every curve, as her body contorted in fear made palpable. She had never seen Morgana like this before. Her worries grew all the more worried, though their center had shifted from her friends, to her own well-being.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2847 on: May 14, 2016, 04:18:01 pm »

Christina looks on.
thincake

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2848 on: May 14, 2016, 04:20:02 pm »

Oliver looks at Morgana dumbfounded and almost disturbed and distraught that her friend could act this way before in a hesitant voice that sounds like it doesn't want to believe what comes out of its mouth next.
"Morgana are you....threatening to kill me?"

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2849 on: May 14, 2016, 04:22:28 pm »

"Go home now. You will stop intruding in the clubs business, or I will take measures."

Pages: 1 ... 188 189 [190] 191 192 ... 196