Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 124

Author Topic: The Occult Hobby - OOC  (Read 83359 times)

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
Re: The Occult Hobby - OOC
« Reply #1725 on: May 15, 2016, 02:37:37 am »

Well, after Oliver's dumb outburst she'd probably know who they were given the names and her slavish devotion. She just wouldn't mention she's in the same group unless it would entertain her.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1726 on: May 15, 2016, 02:45:05 am »

I mean, we could definitely do that if you want to (retroactively?) link them or something.
Also, >no legally contracts binding her to his will (as christina's character has on larok)
>slavish devotion
Black lives matter.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #1727 on: May 15, 2016, 02:46:50 am »

Oliver's slavish devotion to Emmett, if I wasn't clear.
thincake

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1728 on: May 15, 2016, 02:48:14 am »

oh
Black lives matter.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #1729 on: May 15, 2016, 04:50:55 am »

Oliver may think that because she simply was not present at all during most events anyway.

Went into an haunted asylum - ghosts are, for all Morgana knows, harmless to humans apart from being possibly traumatizing. And indeed nothing bad came from it.

Skelletton pops up - that came unexpected, and Morgana did her best to deal with it. And hey, partialy summoning a being from behind the veil of reality isn't really an easy thing to do under a lot of pressure and panic.

Journey into the dark - Morgana has her glasses to detect magic traps. The moment she was not sure if venturing on was safe, she wanted to turn back. It was Oceanus who convinced her to take the risk

Oceanus getting his hands burned - Morgana clearly said "leave the phoenix alone, we don't know if it is dangerous or not". It was again Oceanus who wanted to go on regardless.

and lets be real here, of course she is leading people to dangerous places, but we are talking about an ancient hidden temple where REAL magic exists. If any of you would actually be able to resist the temptation of going down there, I'd be not just suprised, but disappointed.

Also, she would have taught you guys plenty of things - it's just that nobody asked for it. Oceanus asked something once, and Morgana did explain how to do it. Sadly Oceanus then never pursued that study, possibly because it involves a dangerous amount of hallucinugenic substances.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 04:52:32 am by Akroma »
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1730 on: May 15, 2016, 08:18:20 am »

Actually it was the possibility that it could kill the animal.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1731 on: May 15, 2016, 09:00:37 am »

eh, killing a phoenix.

seems like Morgana needs to give you some lessons about THE main characteristic of a phoenix. Hint: its not its amazing mating dance
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #1732 on: May 15, 2016, 09:01:36 am »

There wasn't a phoenix at the time though.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1733 on: May 15, 2016, 09:31:20 am »

oh you meant the body switch thing. Yeah, its difficult to estimate the needed dose. Too little and nothing happens, too much and the animal might die. Though Morgana has info on that in what she noted down during her own experimentation
« Last Edit: May 15, 2016, 09:41:32 am by Akroma »

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1734 on: May 21, 2016, 11:22:38 am »

crippling workload ends tomorrow, meanwhile it's Olivers turn to react on Morganas entirely unsubtle, and often repeat "gtfo"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1735 on: May 21, 2016, 11:31:00 am »

Oliver is kinda waiting for occeanous's response before she leaves.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1736 on: May 22, 2016, 10:45:30 am »

oh god folks i am to sorry btu when I was ready to go home from work i taljked to a coworked at the bar and long story short I had 3 mai thais before 5 pm and I reallly can not into horror ruigth now I am sorry, but tomorrow I swear

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1737 on: May 22, 2016, 10:47:31 am »

Don't worry about it. You're not getting paid to run this game, we don't really have any right to complain :P
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1738 on: May 22, 2016, 10:49:18 am »

Don't drink and GM.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1739 on: May 22, 2016, 10:50:08 am »

but I have so much plaaans.

soeaking of which damnit I need a fillerto occupy your character while in class...while everybody else explores the hidden temple.

man you drew the short straw on this :P
Pages: 1 ... 114 115 [116] 117 118 ... 124