Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8

Author Topic: Bay 12 Inn  (Read 8213 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12 Inn
« Reply #90 on: January 27, 2016, 10:10:28 pm »

((Dude, your map needs a key.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 27, 2016, 10:11:01 pm »

Sprint for it again, try to break it.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
  • Turn to face the strange
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 28, 2016, 02:34:13 am »

William
Turn 6

ASTOUNDING
You get up, and suddenly you don't feel any pain at all. Infact you feel full of energy. You dash for the dungeon heart while the hounds are distracted.

DECENT ↘ ERROR
The company are having trouble with the hounds. The are being pinned down one by one.

COMPLETE ↗ BEYOND
You march up to the alter while the hounds are distracted and strike enthusiastically at the heart, a large pulsating mass within a stone ring foundation. You can tell you will need help to widdle it down.

FAILURE
The hell hounds instantly shift their attention soley upon you. Whats worse is more dungeon forces arrive, warlocks!

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 28, 2016, 03:42:07 am »

Try to keep the hounds attention while my companions recover. Dodge everything.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 28, 2016, 10:46:34 am »

Update: A 6 cannot be lowered below 5, and 1 raised above a 2.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 28, 2016, 12:25:35 pm »

At one point, way later in the night than when she was expected to return, Moonlight Sonata returns. Pale, dirty, sick and a little wounded. She trudge her way to the Innkeeper's bar and rests her chin on the clean table, getting some dirt, mud and grime on it.

"The mission was.. a failure. I finished only a little over half of it before I was attacked by a pack of Un-Vile and got stuck in a deep hole until it was too late.. almost died in a ditch in the middle of nowhere over some scouting mission.." She said grimly, her voice almost monotone as she kept her tired, weary eyes looking straight at something on the keeper's stomach.

"I think I'm infected from my wounds too.. so can I have an Elixier with my bread and ale today, please?"
The little pony asked as she tiredly pull out her coin pouch and count out the coins needed to be paid. At least she can take solance in the fact that she still have enough coins to afford a few more botched ops like this.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 29, 2016, 04:07:52 pm »

While I never boasted to be timely in my updates, more the other, I can say that at this time I am strongly considering going about combining a side game merchantry mechanic, so that has my attention right now, and I feel now is the time in the evolution of the game to grow that.

I'm a little distracted right now by making this game more awe full. Full of awe!

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 30, 2016, 04:23:07 am »

William
Turn 7

FAILURE
You attempt to outmaneuver the pack but there's just not enough space, too many, and they are too fast. They pouce on you like a wave of death.

ERROR
Your screams are horrifying.

COMPLETE
Lord L fights through the mass of k9 muscle, and frees you.

COMPLETE
The other surviving companions manage to beat back the warlocks. The crowd storms the heart and it quickly falls. The day is won, and when they rejoin L they say a prayer. if it wasn't for William's sacrifice in the darkest moment, the whole raid could have failed, and the evil layer would continue to terrorize the land. L swears your heir will receive your pay for the mission. But that is a story for another day...

THE END OF WILLIAM
You have been added to the Inn Bound list. You will be given the option to start a new character when your name comes up.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 30, 2016, 04:27:39 am »

I'd say it was a good run, but it was not.

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2016, 10:10:05 am »

((Chronicles of Thomas Covenant removed. Wiki too spoilery.))

GameBoyBlue

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2016, 05:38:27 pm »

Current players and those waiting may choose one of these two options:

>200 gold
>Start as a Ranger(Promoted Class)

The Ranger uses ranged means to attack.

Ranger
+1 vs unaware target. +1 vs stationary target. -1 supply(4)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2016, 05:52:21 pm »

2 hundo pls

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2016, 05:55:09 pm »

Promote me to Ranger plz. :D
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 09, 2016, 06:48:58 pm »

What KJ said. I will take the two bells. I mean Two Solos. I mean the two hundred.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 09, 2016, 06:50:18 pm »

200 gold because why is a slime a ranger?
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8