Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30

Author Topic: Big Top Mafia Game over town and jester victory  (Read 47712 times)

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Big Top Mafia (9/9) Act-1 Well we need a new finale
« Reply #120 on: January 29, 2016, 01:19:36 pm »

2. You talk about everything else and suspect me for my questions. Well, I have a strategy that hopefully works.
I don't understand what this is in reference to.

3. We is me. :/
Ahh... I see.
Yeah.
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 29, 2016, 01:22:05 pm »

2. You talk about everything else and suspect me for my questions. Well, I have a strategy that hopefully works.
Let me be more clear. What the fuck does this mean?
What could pre-industrial societies do, run a bunch of cattle off a cliff? Boo fucking hoo I'll be crying for them while I just dump these litres of acidic chemicals into this river. Scrubs.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 29, 2016, 01:32:15 pm »

Everyone mind explaining whether you think TMS is actually scum or are you just pressure voting him?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 29, 2016, 01:35:07 pm »

We really haven't got much information out of today it looks like i suspect day 2 will be a lot more fruitful overall i have no reads really and my gut hasent told me anything yet.

See I'm always quite suspicious of people when they do this, ATH. I know you're newer to the game, but there's enough happening that you at least have an opinion to build on.

Lots of folk are voting/FoS'ing/have voted for Moonlit, and I've voiced some disagreement with them (O. Wilde raises a good point of Moonlit leaving questions in the ether though, so that needs some explaining) so you must have a gut feeling on this?

Jack tried something earlier, what did you think of that?

TDS has also bandwagoned relentlessly for much of the game. What do you think of that?

PPE: left this open for ages while I was checking Facebook, interesting shit happening now most certainly.

Moonlit has raised a good point NQT, if we shorten the day successfully, he'll die and you know this despite voting someone else (albeit for a good reason, see above). What are you trying to pull? Not being on the bandwagon when it hits town?

Also, I think extensions counter shortens... right?

Everyone mind explaining whether you think TMS is actually scum or are you just pressure voting him?

+1
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 29, 2016, 01:54:32 pm »

I do have a gut feeling but it isent solid and well it's basically that i feel bandwagoning appears to be happening and i have very mixed feelings about the people who are bandwagoning and I'd like an explanation before i jump to conclusions.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 29, 2016, 02:03:18 pm »

You've asked the question, perhaps you'd like to direct specific people to answer it? Votes and FoS's pressure people into doing things like that. If someone doesn't answer the question in a manner that means you now have more solid feeling about them, ask them another one, and so on until you get a good feeling one way or the other.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 29, 2016, 02:13:56 pm »

Moon
NQT that shorten is gonna kill me easily. If you're so sure of me being scum why aren't you voting me?
I'd like AbstractTraitorHero to be lynched at the moment for being unable to come up with suspects. If you'd like to help me with this, feel free. Do you think Hector is scum? If so, tell me why I should vote for him.

Hector
See I'm always quite suspicious of people when they do this, ATH. I know you're newer to the game, but there's enough happening that you at least have an opinion to build on.
Do you still prefer a TDS lynch? If so, tell me why I should be voting him.

Moonlit has raised a good point NQT, if we shorten the day successfully, he'll die and you know this despite voting someone else (albeit for a good reason, see above). What are you trying to pull? Not being on the bandwagon when it hits town?
Now that's a good thing to be suspicious of! No, ATH correctly pointed out the day was stagnating so I thought I'd put a bit of pressure on. See what people do.

O.Wilde

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 29, 2016, 02:16:12 pm »

Let me be more clear. What the fuck does this mean?
It's all part of a strategy. That I think is working. But meybe not.
Is this the answer to my question of why you're ignoring people ignoring your questions?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 29, 2016, 02:19:16 pm »

NQT why do you think BHK and Hector still both have their votes on TDS? I'll answer your questions later, out of time. Kinda.
Good question. Maybe it's genuine suspicion. Maybe it's inertia. Maybe it's because we've only been playing 48 hours and that's not a huge amount of time for development if people are only posting a few times a day. I've actually got some more worked out thoughts about this, but scum change how they act when I say what I'm looking for, so if we're both still alive, ask me about it at the end of D2.

I'm looking forward to the answers to my questions.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 29, 2016, 02:29:41 pm »

He hasn't done much independently (by which I mean offered original thought) during the game. As you have pointed out, it's quite early in the game, but I think it's notable anyway.

Moonlit is, at this point, the easy lynch.

His question(s) to Moonlit when he voted also struck me as leading Moonlit to incriminate himself further. Doesn't seem to spring from town motivated play.

All these things combined make TDS a comfortable lynch for me.

Now that's a good thing to be suspicious of! No, ATH correctly pointed out the day was stagnating so I thought I'd put a bit of pressure on. See what people do.

But you've revealed that now so...

What were you expecting the response of the town to be?

What were you expecting the response of the scum to be?

Considering Moonlit was the person in line to be lynched, do you think he's scum?

Feel free to delay the answer to these questions until later. I will want them answered though, preferably before the end of the day.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 29, 2016, 02:46:36 pm »

Moon
NQT that shorten is gonna kill me easily. If you're so sure of me being scum why aren't you voting me?
I'd like AbstractTraitorHero to be lynched at the moment for being unable to come up with suspects. If you'd like to help me with this, feel free.Do you think Hector is scum? If so, tell me why I should vote for him.

Hector

This boded parr  is scummy as hell. For one your not voting me becuase your trying to convince people to bandwagon mw second you dident vote me which shows that your too afraid to do it and it overall seems like your just suggesting something and hoping people forget about it if they disagree so NotQuiteThere.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 29, 2016, 02:48:29 pm »

He did vote for you, here.

I didn't vote for you, though I'm considering that now. Tell me why I shouldn't.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 29, 2016, 02:51:04 pm »

Abstract
But I did vote for you! I believe you missed it:
Well the day is going to go on until Monday, ATH. If you're so sure of it being a wash, let's just shorten.

Given that, do you still think I'm a good pick to lynch?

Hector, I'll talk about people's reactions when we've had a few more reactions. I'm not getting the strongest scum vibe form Moon, no. In fact I'm fairly confident that Moon isn't scum. I'd rather see someone else lynched and I'm going to put in the work to make that happen.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 29, 2016, 02:53:00 pm »

He did vote for you, here.

I didn't vote for you, though I'm considering that now. Tell me why I shouldn't.
Becuase he says if you'd likr to help me with this feel free that just feels like scum he sounds like it it's nonchalant and it makes it look like he wants to kill someone for the sake of killing someone.
Abstract
But I did vote for you! I believe you missed it:
Well the day is going to go on until Monday, ATH. If you're so sure of it being a wash, let's just shorten.

Given that, do you still think I'm a good pick to lynch?

Hector, I'll talk about people's reactions when we've had a few more reactions. I'm not getting the strongest scum vibe form Moon, no. In fact I'm fairly confident that Moon isn't scum. I'd rather see someone else lynched and I'm going to put in the work to make that happen.

Yes i do it just sounds like you don't care it soumds scummy if you would lije to explain yourself I'd be happy to listen.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 29, 2016, 02:59:38 pm »

NQT

I'm glad you can see sense. I've always found it bothersome when people jump on the first player to act a little scummy...

Presumably ATH is your present top scumpick?

What do you think of BKH so far? I've found his posts to be a little empty, as though he's just coasting along making comments, rather than getting involved... particularly during O. Wilde's questioning of you clearing yourself and leading town.

ATH

Becuase he says if you'd likr to help me with this feel free that just feels like scum he sounds like it it's nonchalant and it makes it look like he wants to kill someone for the sake of killing someone.

Well you did help him with trying to shorten the day too so... what does that say about you? You're not voting Moonlit but he'd be the one getting lynched in that instance. Why do you want to see him dead?

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30