Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 90

Author Topic: Dark Souls Emblem IC  (Read 82514 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls Emblem IC
« Reply #555 on: December 12, 2016, 07:15:00 am »

"Hey, Damon!" Rosalia shouts - presuming this happened before her movement - "We're down this way for a reason! We saw some odd tiles on the ground, and the hollows were avoiding them, so we think it's a trap down there."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: December 12, 2016, 07:23:38 am »

"Those were my thoughts too, Rosalia! But now that we're safe to check, and that we've got good healers nearby, maybe we can test it if they really are traps and not just coincidentally measured shapes on the ground...also I got attacked across the 'trap' so I couldn't really be sure."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 12, 2016, 07:38:05 am »

"What? ...Oh. Damn. Thank you, miss Rosalia."
Black lives matter.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: December 18, 2016, 07:23:20 pm »

Code: (Rosalia vs Hollow Mage A) [Select]
Showing off activates!

Hit: 101-10=91
Roll: 92, miss!

Hollow Mage retaliates!
Hit: 112 -18=94
Roll: 5
Crit: no
Dam: 9-3=6

Rosalia doubles!
Hit: 91
Roll: 23
Crit: 13+10-2=21
Roll: 10, crit!
Dam: 11-0=11x3=33
Rosalia's first arrow misses, and a slice of wind lashes her. Perhaps the pain lets her focus, as her next shot lands perfectly in the monster's eye socket.
Her bow creaks alarmingly, the training bow having suffered much stronger mistreatment than it had ever been intended for.

Code: (Sacha heals Generally Injured) [Select]
18hp restored!
Code: (Yilda heals Alain) [Select]
Fully healed!
Wounds are healed.

- Enemy Phase -

Everything nearby is dead again.

- The Caves -
Turn 15

EXP: 33/100
Souls: 590

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: December 19, 2016, 06:25:26 am »

"Going to need a new bow soon..."

E11
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: December 19, 2016, 09:16:30 am »

E10
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: December 19, 2016, 12:38:42 pm »

"Miss Alain, I think I see the embers of a bonfire. Care to back me up?"

Ariston to F8.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: December 19, 2016, 01:01:45 pm »

"I'm growing tired of these tunnels."

Move to C10

Spoiler: Charisma (click to show/hide)
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: December 19, 2016, 01:13:30 pm »

"I'm growing tired of these tunnels."

Typhos sighs, letting go of a bit more of his humanity with every breath.

"...The tunnels never end. They just go on and on. Cold, cold and dark, they just go on forever..." He says, mournfully.

His words are quiet, and he speaks to no one in particular-his words almost seem directed to the darkness ahead-it's not even clear if he's really speaking to himself.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: December 19, 2016, 02:19:09 pm »

"As am I. I prefer fresh air, personally."

"...Typhos, are you all right?"
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 02:50:31 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: December 19, 2016, 02:33:30 pm »

"...Typhos, are you all right?"

Typhos seems to freeze for a moment, looking away, as if sorting out his words carefully-out of character for one usually so open and honest. After a moment, he turns back to Damon, with a clearly strained smile.

"...It is nothing, truly. Do not worry, my friend. It's merely that these caverns...they weigh on my soul. They remind me of home, as odd as it may sound. " He says, gaining some measure of steadiness in his voice.

"Did I ever tell you of my home, Tristram?" He says honestly, not trying very hard to hide the fact he wishes to change the substance of the conversation.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: December 19, 2016, 02:51:25 pm »

Damon shakes his head, puzzled.

He also moves to [C, 16]
Black lives matter.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: December 19, 2016, 03:03:15 pm »

Typhos nods, and begins.

"It's an old city, with a long and harsh history-my parents said the foundations of Tristram were filled with old bones...only half in jest, I suspect. You wouldn't believe the stories...would you? In truth, it's a city built on the bones of city that came before it, which was built on even older bones from before that..." He says absently. His words become disjointed and somewhat rambling as he continues, as he has forgotten who he is talking to, or why he was talking. All in all, the effect is somewhat unsettling.

"There's many old bones in Tristram, underneath-caverns, crypts, tombs, dungeons-if you're being dramatic...Most have become root cellars for vegetables and wine, these days, but there are deeper places than even those...a stone rim around the the entirety of the village...it was once a wall, I believe, that went around the whole town and protected it from the bones. I once spent a week digging to see if I could find any bones at the bottom...no luck...Tristram isn't a lucky place..."
« Last Edit: December 19, 2016, 03:19:51 pm by Dwarmin »

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: December 19, 2016, 03:18:31 pm »

Typhos continues after a sudden stop, speaking a bit more clearly now.

"Rambling, forgive me. The air, here, very poor...smells of death...

Anyway, there are many sorts of deep places in Tristram, places I once ventured in as a child-when I fancied myself a hero...I would escape my many keepers, my family-we were wealthy and we had to be seen a certain way...

I would go Alone.

Only wielding only my tiny little candle to light the way, and a piece of wood sliding fashioned into my sword...every shadow, a lurking monster I would slay to keep my friends safe in the night, every wink of sunlight slanting through the earthen ceiling-for I was not brave enough to go lower, too much of a coward-leading to some great hall filled with lost knowledge, or perhaps a Princess to save, or maybe a mighty Dragon snoozing on his hoard of coins...like in my stories."
His words sound almost unbearably sad, melancholic.

"...Childhood dreams always remain distant things, I suppose. I never became a hero. I took the path my family offered, the easier one. Was I a fool to do that, or do I pine needlessly? I, who had so much, without effort-while so many others had so few.

Even now, so many suffer, or linger in darkness as undead, cursed to go without the balm of true sleep-while I am still here, and myself. I should not despair..."
His voice trails off, leaving the rumination unresolved.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 90