Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 90

Author Topic: Dark Souls Emblem IC  (Read 82506 times)

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls Emblem IC
« Reply #600 on: December 31, 2016, 12:24:14 pm »

Sacha watched as Typhos strode past the bonfire onto a strange bit of flooring. Seeing an opportunity to be away from the unnerving man she fell behind the group before striding towards Damon.

"Captain, I worry for Typhos. He's acting... strange. I'm not sure how much of what he's said that you've heard but... I think he may be going hollow."

Move to D10

Spoiler: Charisma (click to show/hide)
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: December 31, 2016, 04:12:16 pm »

Ariston goes to I7 and sits down,then attempts to eat his foot because his character model was a bit too close to the bonfire's mesh when he sat down.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: December 31, 2016, 04:52:46 pm »

"Another of those pressure-plate looking things, at the exit of the room. We should go around after we rest up."
G8
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: December 31, 2016, 07:51:54 pm »

[E, 10]; breathe uncomfortably loudly at Sacha

"I know Hollowing, Sacha. I would have quite happier memories of the experience if Ariston and I said half as much as Typhos is now during our own."
Black lives matter.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: December 31, 2016, 07:57:12 pm »

"Yet you seem to be gaining sanity. He appears to be losing it. A man recovering from the plague is less intimidating than a man who is coming down with it."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: December 31, 2016, 08:14:25 pm »

A frown very briefly flashes across Damon's face. For more reasons than one.

"If he is truly Hollowing, then there is nothing we can do but wait, and put him to rest when the time comes."
« Last Edit: January 01, 2017, 01:31:57 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: December 31, 2016, 08:17:18 pm »

"There's a reason I came to you after all instead of just telling everyone. I don't feel safe around him..." Sacha cast a glance towards the bonfire "Hollows fall into old habits right? Didn't he mention fighting hollows in Tristram being one of his duties." Sacha paused waiting for Damon to make the connection she had.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: January 01, 2017, 03:50:35 pm »

"If you like, you're welcome to stay with me." A polite offer; nothing else was hidden in his voice.

"Falling into old habits... I've never heard the idea myself. Is that really true, do you think?"

"...Well, I suppose it doesn't matter either way. There is no Humanity around for him to take as Ariston and I did. He shall be far too gone by the time we could find any... I should hope his end isn't drawn out."
Black lives matter.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: January 01, 2017, 03:57:02 pm »

"I'd..." She hated to admit it but being near the larger man did make her feel more safe. If nothing else, she told herself, he'd be another possible target of the hollow "I'll follow your lead Captain. Have you truly not heard of falling into old habits though? Surely while you were hollowing you felt the need to..."

"Well, consider the soldiers at the fort. Why would they be there instead of searching for humanity? Where I'm from it's well known that hollows do as they did in life. He was an undead slayer correct? As his mind goes he'll see us as something threatening Tristram. I'm sure of it! He might not be far enough gone to attack for humanity, but he will become far enough gone to defend his hometown. Even if it waits... what of our humanity?" Sacha's conspiritorial whisper slowly gained a tinge of paranoia. Her next statement was drenched in fear no matter how much she tried to hide it.

"What if he comes for mine? Priestesses are said to be beacons of it. Soldiers always take what they want if they can. You've seen how he swings that blade. I can't stand up to that!" A brief look of something passed over her face "Not that I'm worried."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: January 01, 2017, 04:09:38 pm »

A smile crossed the man's face despite possible danger on the horizon. He did remember something like that...

"You're right, Sacha. I had forgotten... Ariston had told me that sometimes, during the last legs of our imprisonment, I'd occasionally start barking orders at soldiers that weren't there to follow them any more. Apparently I was never satisfied with their performance during training and insisted on showing them proper swordplay with a broken hilt. It was quite ridiculous, he said."

". . . Sorry, now isn't the time for such things. If Typhos sees fit to bypass the other priestess in our party and come for you, he'll need to deal with me first. You have my word."
Black lives matter.

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: January 01, 2017, 04:26:30 pm »

"I..." A brief sigh "I lay my safety in your hands Captain."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: January 01, 2017, 04:30:47 pm »

"You won't regret it, miss Sacha."
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: January 01, 2017, 11:15:41 pm »

As she warmed herself, one of Yilda's hands unconsciously drifted up towards her neck, and began rubbing at it beneath her necklace.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: January 02, 2017, 11:39:26 pm »

Alain appraised the crossbow--noticing it containing the ability to 'repeat' and reload, having a particularly well-cared for firing mechanism and stock, alongside somehow lacking initials of the maker, engraver, or metal smith who had designed said mechanisms although most of it was made from well-crafted wood.

F8; ponder on what city the traveler could've generally come from (and its economic status and other general, but important, details)

"Hey Rose, thanks for the help back there! I may need help in carrying this other thing here though. Also hey Typhos, what's gotten you looking so grim?"

Alain gestured to that soul-thingy that was hanging by a clasp on her belt by 'other thing here' before patting Typhos on the shoulder as he passed by-

"Wait, there's a trap there! Stop!"

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: January 03, 2017, 09:16:15 am »

Typhos did stop, feet scudding a few feet from the square drawn into the dust.

"Oh? Well, I guess...indeed. I'm not sure how I missed that...I suppose I'm not paying enough attention...

Thank you, friend, for warning me."
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 09:44:03 am by Dwarmin »
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 90