Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 90

Author Topic: Dark Souls Emblem IC  (Read 82548 times)

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls Emblem IC
« Reply #330 on: June 16, 2016, 02:23:36 pm »

Typhos darts forward and attacks the Captain himself.

Code: (Typhos vs Hollow Captain) [Select]
Hit: 118+15-8=auto
Crit:13 - 2 = 11
Roll: 97
Dam: 10+1-5 = 6

Hollow Captain retaliates!

Hit: 77-21-15 = 41
Roll: 4
Crit: no
Dam: 14-1-3= 10

Typhos doubles!
Roll: 80

A pair of quick attacks open up wounds on the hollow captain. It staggers... then bellows, sudden and fierce!

Enemy Phase

The Captain swings his mace again, more like a beast than a soldier!

Code: (Hollow Captain vs Typhos) [Select]
Wrath activates!

Hit: 77-21-15 = 41
Roll: 83

Typhos retaliates!

Roll: 13

Typhos, however, ducks the vicious swing, and with one more strike the battle is over. The Captain falls.

Typhos obtains Warm Iron Figurine.

A tiny metal figurine tinkles to the ground, and Typhos picks it up. The face is smooth and blank, but somehow reminds him of himself. It's warm, too; a soft warmth, as if it had been held by living hands just previously.

Map completed.

Ahead, the party can see the small tower the Captain guarded. Instead of a wall inside, though, it seems to stretch on, impossibly, into a dark passage. It would seem this is how to enter Truskhang.

EXP: 03/100
Souls: 404
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: June 16, 2016, 02:53:26 pm »

Yilda finishes sealing the wounds of her companions, leaving Sacha for last. "Take greater care in the future. The front lines of battle are not your place. Your foolish behavior could have cost us, were it not for our brave protectors."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 16, 2016, 02:55:02 pm »

Rosalia sits down for a moment, placing her bow by her side.

"Is everyone alright?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: June 16, 2016, 03:10:00 pm »

Once he was certain there were no further enemies in the area, Ariston put away his weapons, then removed his helmet for the first time in the memory of most of his companions.

"Finally, a moment of respite."

The breeze barely existed - almost as if the wind was as dead as himself -  but what little there was felt good against his face and hair.

"Truskhang is just beyond that northern corridor. Shall we take a moment to collect ourselves before crossing the border? I'm sure these pitiable hollows are far from the only opposition awaiting us."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: June 16, 2016, 03:31:22 pm »

Damon does the same, stretching.
"Don't be so hard on her. Dangerous as it was, and loath as I am to admit, it did work." He added "I think" in a silent thought.

"Definitely, General. Falling so often at my advanced age is hardly good for me."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 16, 2016, 03:38:51 pm »

"True. We are both... very old now."

He still wondered exactly how long it had been since the fall of Mir. A VERY long time was the closest he could estimate.

"Once we get back in fighting shape, all of this will be much easier."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: June 16, 2016, 03:39:42 pm »

"It left us in a dangerous situation that could have been easily avoided. I stand by what I said."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 16, 2016, 03:51:52 pm »

"By no means do I disagree, miss Yilda, though I won't argue any further."
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: June 16, 2016, 03:56:08 pm »

Ariston rubbed his eyes and moved to the small pools of water. Being dead, no disease could harm him (although, oddly enough, poisons seemed to still work, if not as instantly lethal as they would were he living) and so he was unconcerned about the fact dead men had been waiting in ambush in the water for an unknown amount of time. He splashed his face with the lukewarm water, wishing it were cold as he did so, then ran his hands through his hair to dry his gauntlets and stood.

"I'm sure the pain suffered at the hands of that hollow is lesson enough. Let's not argue; we need to cooperate if we're to make it anywhere. This fort has shown me that much."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 16, 2016, 07:06:54 pm »

Sacha finally stands up, the world deciding that it was done spinning in quite so a disorienting manner, and glances at the tower.

"My plan was a decent one. I simply... miscalculated its speed." With a sigh she continued "Regardless... I'll take more care in the future. I'm no battlefield tactician."
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: June 16, 2016, 07:52:48 pm »

"Hey, are everyone's flasks topped off? We don't know when we'll find another of those bonfires."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: June 16, 2016, 10:42:40 pm »

Pythias held up his Estus flask.

"Mine is full, although I do wish it held more."

He attached it to his belt next to his helmet.

"So what do you suppose awaits us in Truskhang? Doubtless more hollows, but what are hollows doing in the land of the Gods?"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 16, 2016, 11:21:52 pm »

"Seems obvious to me. Trying to find a cure I'd imagine. It's hard to accept that you're turning into a monster. Poor bastards... Wasting what time they had left on a fool's errand. I've seen it countless times. People are willing to trade away their existence for hope... No... For the idea of hope." Sacha shakes her head before chuckling "But we're no better are we?"

"Also, I found this... shard of a flask. Anyone want a pretty little decoration? This thing's probably not of much use to us now."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: June 17, 2016, 06:33:09 am »

"I've got one too. I'll hold on to yours too if you like. As for your first point, perhaps, but I was under the impression no one had entered Truskhang since before even my and Damon's time. I suppose my real question is, are the ones we've fought travelers like ourselves, or were they 'natives'?"

"The latter would definitely not be a good sign."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: June 17, 2016, 10:40:49 am »

"I... Don't follow."

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 90