Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 90

Author Topic: Dark Souls Emblem IC  (Read 82567 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls Emblem IC
« Reply #255 on: March 23, 2016, 04:21:40 pm »

What a strange woman. All this way to find the exit to a place in which we intend to stay...

Well, I suppose she had know way of knowing, in the end.

He looked over at the healer and simply nodded.

"You're right. At this rate, we won't be making headway to Trushkang any time soon.
Alain! We really must be going..!"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: March 23, 2016, 04:58:37 pm »

Ariston to H11.

"Shall we hold until they return?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: March 23, 2016, 05:01:31 pm »

"Probably smart, yeah."
Hold
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: March 24, 2016, 02:23:39 am »

Hearing Damon's sonorous undertones, Alain briefly turned around and cupped her hands around her mouth.
"Coming! Just taking a peek here!"

She looked back onto the pile of bones and wondered what could've caused this incident. Poor beast downed by arrows--arrows borne by hands they had just made clean.

R2, erm...consecrate the dead check for valuables we can use and respect the dead!
Then canto to P4!

"I'm right behind you, just use that key and I'll easily catch up! Keep going! Keep going!"

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: March 24, 2016, 07:27:54 am »

"..."

Move to K9, rest at bonfire

Spoiler: Charisma (click to show/hide)
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: March 27, 2016, 03:41:41 pm »

Typhos to H12, wait.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: March 27, 2016, 03:50:32 pm »

[N, 11]
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: March 27, 2016, 03:58:00 pm »

Yilda to I-11 and wait.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 08, 2016, 07:38:32 pm »

Alain merrily desecrates plunders the skeleton of a drake, or a wyvern. Where arrows had brought it down, they remain as rusted shapes embedded in the bones, or lying beside it in the dust. On the skull, a tiny sigil is still visible, seemingly engraved in the bone; the mark of Golska, who crafted the dragons in the dawn of the world.

Inside the jaw, bizarrely enough, Alain discovers a piece of an estus flask.

Alain obtains estus shard

The rest begin forming up, facing the door.
Sacha rests at the fire, feeling the call of the flames, but her flesh was already unwounded.

Enemy Phase

- Fort Golsky -
Turn 27

EXP: 87/100
Souls: 226

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 08, 2016, 07:40:19 pm »

"Did you find anything?"
Black lives matter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: April 08, 2016, 10:53:06 pm »

G-10, yo!

Alain ran over to Damon and pulled his hand excitedly, giving a tug if he didn't move at first, before bringing him to the door and talking to the rest of the party.

"One thing, but many things in between that. There was a skeleton of a wyvern out there--brought down by the same arrows we've seen here. The Gods are real, I examined the skull thoroughly to ensure it was what I thought it was, and spied a sigil I remember was aligned with Golska--the crafter of dragons in the dawn of our world, or so lore and myth says. The 'etching' was deep enough that I could infer it's not something superficial or grafted on the skin, but borne in bone and other such elements."

She reached into her satchel and pulled out a glimmering shard, flipping it over on her palm before pocketing it.

"I've also found an estus flask shard, stuck in its mouth! Maybe we can use this later on for...more flasks? Mold it by the campfire? I'm unsure, but it does seem very useful. Are we all ready to explore this place?"
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 01:19:10 am by Tiruin »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 08, 2016, 11:11:09 pm »

The soldier seems rather surprised at the contact and does, in fact, require some effort on her part to get moving.

[Follow Alain to [G, 9], unlock gate AFTER everyone responds.

"You.."

"..No, never mind... I see."

The Gods... I have hardly thought of them in so long... except to curse their names, in the earliest years of my Undeath. I hope dearly this will not prove to have been a mistake.

"So they are no myth after all. Hardly a comforting thought at the moment, if you would excuse me. It seems long past time to be concerned with prayer."

A particularly noteworthy fact is that, bar Alain doing so prior, he does not relinquish her hand.
Black lives matter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 08, 2016, 11:14:17 pm »

Alain does not relinquish grasp on Damon's hand, as she is too busy focused on what the rest of the party has to say--as well as how ornate the iron door is, to notice that she is still grasping his hand. She feels a sense of unity at this moment, however.

"Everyone ready over here?" she waved at Sacha.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 08, 2016, 11:15:35 pm »

Damon nods once.
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: April 09, 2016, 01:17:23 am »

Pythias moves to E11 once the door is open and smacks Hollow Spearman B with his Hatchet.

Ariston's helmet tilted down slightly as he observed Damon and Alain holding hands.

"Then if the Gods do remain here, we will find them. And we will get our answers about this curse."

He suddenly felt incredibly weary, and closed his eyes. He had been alive for so long, so much longer than any human ought to have existed, and so much of that existence had been in a dark, cold, damp, cramped cell with only Damon and the slowly rotting bodies of his soldiers for company. Now, though... now it seemed the answer to the question of his existence was possible to reach. He just had to continue holding on to the fleeting sense of self he had once almost lost.

"We'll worry about that later. The door, if you please. I'll go first to make sure the way is clear."
« Last Edit: April 09, 2016, 07:13:55 am by SeriousConcentrate »
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 90