Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 90

Author Topic: Dark Souls Emblem IC  (Read 82369 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls Emblem IC
« Reply #1290 on: June 11, 2018, 05:17:35 am »

”.....Yes, you are definitely going to get both of those things as soon as these Hollows are taken care of, I can assure you.”
Black lives matter.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1291 on: June 11, 2018, 05:42:03 am »

Alain was (honestly) too busy at the current moment and had only a few seconds to respond before she was surrounded by the attention of said Hollows.

"Tried to dispell him..."

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1292 on: June 11, 2018, 09:11:27 am »

Iris seemed to stabilize somewhat as the healing magic reinforced her. It took her a few moments to realize where she was, and note the knight reclining at her feet, no doubt rendered unconscious by her show of amazing power.

"...this is no time for a nap." She said, toeing him in the side.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1293 on: June 14, 2018, 04:00:28 pm »

"I see what's happening. Stand aside, Iris, he's been bewitched. I can restore him." Yilda stowed her staff and, possibly to the bewilderment of her companions, drew one of her blades. She swung the thin, pointed weapon at Ariston's thigh, more like a whipping than like a weapon strike.

Slap Ariston with the slim sword from J,24 after Iris moves

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1294 on: June 14, 2018, 05:05:32 pm »

"I'm sure that will work..." Iris said, sashaying off to take the fight to the enemies.

Action: Move to H23 and attack ketarite A
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Nerjin

• Bay Watcher
  • A photo is worth 1,000 words... all: Guilty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1295 on: June 14, 2018, 05:16:43 pm »

"So we're just going to attack the General now? I suppose I'm okay with that if everyone else is."

Move to I23, Heal Ariston
The demon code prevents me from declining a rock-off challenge.

Is the admiral of the SS Lapidot.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1296 on: June 14, 2018, 06:59:13 pm »

"Do try not to be ignorant." Yilda said, anger rising in her tone again. "The General is quite well enough armored that a simple strike from the blunt of a blade such as this, designed for thrusting-" Yilda raised the sword and held the tip with one finger of her off hand. "Would not harm him. He has been afflicted with a magical curse, intended to render him in a deep sleep for an extended period. While I would prefer to rouse him through the action of a stave, I do not have the type required. A simple shock should prove sufficient to rouse him. Hence the strike."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1297 on: June 14, 2018, 07:15:18 pm »

Indeed, Ariston was not hurt. The clash of metal on metal caused him to raise his drooping head.

"...I'm sorry, I seem to have lost the past few moments."

He paused for a second.

"Was I asleep? Apologies. I haven't slept in so long that I forgot what it was like."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1298 on: June 14, 2018, 07:29:25 pm »

"I find myself growing ever so tired of listening to this idiocy," Damon interjects. "Sacha, Yilda's idea was sound. If you have issue with her methods, take them up with her in a reasonable manner. Failing that, you should see the general or myself and we will gladly act as a mediator. Making sarcastic comments and being intentionally abrasive will get you nothing but another argument. I sincerely hope this is not your goal with Yilda."

"Yilda, quite frankly, your attitude towards Sacha is unacceptable. You are petty towards her at best, and quite disdainful at your worst. It's completely ridiculous that you would treat a member of our group in this way. You need to learn to give those around you the proper courtesy they deserve as your fellows, even if you dislike them personally."

Having ended his lecture, Damon assumes a decidedly agitated tone as he makes a quite fair request:

"Now, will you two please start acting like you are actually allies and stop fucking sniping at one another?"
Black lives matter.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1299 on: June 14, 2018, 07:38:51 pm »

"I'm going to assume I missed something. Please calm down, Damon."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1300 on: June 14, 2018, 07:40:46 pm »

"You..."

"...my apologies."
Black lives matter.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: June 14, 2018, 07:41:14 pm »

Yilda's face flushed with anger, and she opened her mouth. But nothing came out, and after a moment, she clenched her jaw shut while her hand clenched around the handle of her weapon.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: June 14, 2018, 07:45:27 pm »

"You're going to give yourself a headache again if you get too angry... unless that doesn't happen anymore, since we're dead."

Ariston considered that.

"He is right though, ladies. We're all relying on each other through this journey. I understand that perhaps there are some hard feelings present, but we should at the very least save those for when we're sure there are no outside threats to the group. Grievances can be aired when we're clear."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: June 14, 2018, 07:55:47 pm »

Rosalia rubbed her forehead as she moved forward.

"...Gotta agree, can we save it for later?" she said.

Then, she added something to Yilda in a low enough voice only she could hear. "...For the record, if it's worth anything, I think the idea was a good one. Better than hitting him with something that could hurt him or adding a statue to the hall."

J23
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: June 14, 2018, 07:58:15 pm »

"I don't know; we do feel pain well enough... but I hope you're right. I hated those damn headaches."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 85 86 [87] 88 89 90