Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 90

Author Topic: Dark Souls Emblem IC  (Read 82410 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Souls Emblem IC
« Reply #1035 on: December 10, 2017, 05:57:34 am »

"Wow, Commander! You never mentioned of anyone from your style showing up! Hey, my name's Alain, and we're glad to see a friendly face. Why're you down in a cave and how long have you been there?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1036 on: December 10, 2017, 06:06:38 am »

"Interesting. I suppose even after Mir fell, her style of helmet continued on."

He unmasked.

"General Ariston Pythias, of Mir. Alain is one of my companions - she's not very good with titles, I'm afraid."
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1037 on: December 10, 2017, 08:22:45 am »

The man cocked his head slightly at Ariston's introduction.
"Mir? Then you are older than you look, my friend. That lost kingdom hasn't existed in hundreds of years."
Much like Ariston, he takes off his helmet, fumbling with gauntleted fingers at the straps.

"I am Prince Evander of Jiran, though I suppose royal titles don't mean much in this land, really. Pleased to make your acquaintance, General Pythias. I appreciate your aid."
He walks to the edge of the cave's entrance and peers up.
"You too, madam Alain. As for why I'm in this sodden cave, I tried breaking past the undead outside, but they were too many. I was forced to take shelter here, and I was trapped by the beasts outside. The gods alone know how long I was there. I've not seen the sun move in the sky in this cursed land yet."
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #1038 on: December 10, 2017, 08:51:25 am »

Try to remember details of Jiran most pertinent and insightful to the now.

Also K11, heal at bonfire, canto to J9.

Alain listened intently to the new person's words--another person that didn't want to kill them, she was right that there were these people around! But she was curious; if he saw the sun, he could see the entrance of the caves or anywhere therein.

"You stayed near the entrance and they didn't follow you in there? We're trying to find a way in between this area and that area, but the bridges are gone! It is nice to see a noble around here. Why are you here?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1039 on: December 10, 2017, 10:19:11 am »

”It’s another estus shard, though I have too much in my damn pockets to carry it. Would one of you mind picking it up?”
« Last Edit: December 10, 2017, 12:19:04 pm by Sentient Bowtie »
Black lives matter.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1040 on: December 10, 2017, 01:11:35 pm »

Try to remember details of Jiran most pertinent and insightful to the now.

Jiran is a small kingdom, in constant strife with its neighbours. Indeed, that part of the world has rarely had peace, even before the undead began to rise and chaos ruled the land. Perhaps it was once the kingdom of Mir, as it holds many similarities.

"It wasn't much of a cave. You can see the sunlight from the back. - the tunnel collapsed at some point, and passage is impossible. I suppose I am fortunate they didn't see me go in, but the blasted things were sniffing about anyway."
He paused to run a hand through his hair.
"Why I'm here? I'm looking for someone. A mighty warrior, named Ianthe. They would be wearing armour of thick bronze. I don't suppose you've seen them?"

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1041 on: December 10, 2017, 03:08:40 pm »

"Aye. Damon and I are all that is left of Mir."

Ariston sighed.

"Unfortunately, no, we haven't seen your quarry. We've only met the firekeeper Sarinna and an odd peddler named Shilleka. Can you tell us more of this Ianthe?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1042 on: December 10, 2017, 05:18:01 pm »

"Damon? As in the history books? This is a strange place, indeed, if I am meeting people from the long past."
The prince pulled a thoughtful expression.
"Is the firekeeper that woman with the horns? A quiet sort, it seemed. She barely gave me the time of day. I didn't see this Shilleka character. What good is a merchant out here?"
As Ariston told him he hadn't seen Ianthe, his shoulders sagged.
"She would be hard to mistake. She's tall, with hair like snow, and a fierce warrior. No doubt she's in the largest fight around."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1043 on: December 10, 2017, 05:26:18 pm »

"Alain has mentioned the history books to me. I'm still finding it odd myself that so much time has passed that the sergeant and myself are old tales."

"Yes, that would be Sarinna. As for Shilleka, she traded in souls. I imagine it's easier to offer goods and services for that commodity than to, ahem, go out and harvest it oneself. I can't help but praise the work she did on my weapons, however."

"I'm sorry I haven't seen your Ianthe. What is she doing here in Truskhang? This hardly seems a place most would want to go."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1044 on: December 10, 2017, 05:41:27 pm »

"She... well, she turned undead. Rather than wait to lose her mind, she set off for this land, vowing she'd find a cure for her condition and return. I waited for her, but then, I too..."
He trails off.
"Fate is strange like that, isn't it? I should have gone with her from the start."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1045 on: December 10, 2017, 05:47:04 pm »

"I don't know. This is hardly a land for the living; the hollows hunt even us with as little humanity as we bear. A live person would likely get swarmed."

He would know. He had felt that hunger not so long ago.

"Regardless, the path back is clear, should you want to return. We can keep an eye out for her as we travel. Considering she is here for the same reason as we are, I've little doubt our paths will cross eventually."

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1046 on: December 10, 2017, 06:57:17 pm »

"Thank you. I wish you good luck on your quest, General. You too, miss Alain."
He placed his helmet back on in preparation to leave.
"If you see her, please tell her to meet me at the stone circle, with that firekeeper. I'll explore the other path in the meantime."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #1047 on: December 10, 2017, 07:03:28 pm »

Pythias donned his helm once more.

"Good fortune for you as well. We'll pass your message on if our paths cross. Stay safe, your majesty."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1048 on: December 16, 2017, 02:33:03 pm »

Iris holds
Black lives matter.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1049 on: December 16, 2017, 02:47:57 pm »

//Sacha can't reach G8 so I just moved her in the right direction

Code: (Bonfire) [Select]
Alain is fully healed!

- Enemy Phase -

Without a target, some of the hollows shuffle about mindlessly.

- Spirebase Hamlet -
Turn 15

15/100
Souls: 300

Spoiler: HP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 16, 2017, 03:16:37 pm by GiglameshDespair »
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 90