Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 39061 times)

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Angry Globs.
« Reply #345 on: March 02, 2016, 06:42:11 pm »

Resist, I guess? At any rate, do keep running.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: March 02, 2016, 06:59:13 pm »

Force the impure essence out of my body and into a handy egg.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2016, 08:22:32 am »

DOMINATE THE OTHER PRESENCE WITH MY SOUL USE IT AND MY OWN SOUL TO GET UP AND RUN AWAY FROM DANGER ALSO DON'T RESIST HELP FROM FRIENDS OR VILLAGERS.
Okay, let's see. Will at ... Oh Reggie, really? Well, here goes. Oh God. I had to read and reread the ER explanation for this, just to be sure. Alright, I have three constitution rolls to make now. 1, 3, 3. Okay, Egan, I am sorry, but Ssslavina dies on the spot, reaching for her last egg to combat the intrusive essence. Terrance and Clunkers both fall unconscious where they are. Terrance is on the border of death. Reggie emerges from darkness and rises to his feel, feeling strong and vital, false flesh knitting together and shaping into form as naturally as normal beings breathe. You let Aylia, in full human form, take your hand and lead you outside, where the priest from the shrine is coming around the corner of the building pushing a wheeled cart. "Thought this'd help with the thing in there. be easier than carrying it. Who's your friend, miss?"

I gotta tell you guys. this mission turned out remarkably different than I expected.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.
« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2016, 09:10:06 am »

((so what's happened exactly, because I'm not following at all right now))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2016, 09:57:42 am »

((....I think Reggie stole energy from you guys?))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: March 03, 2016, 12:18:08 pm »

((Something, probably the goop, has partly possessed Reggie and used his Omega-brand to lash out at all nearby branded Omegas. The only reason Aylia didn't share your fate was her lack of a brand.))

"Good thought but he woke up on his own apparently. We need to move! now! That includes you sir! The chemical spill is expanding and if you don't run it'll overrun this place with you in it!"
We are getting out of here, right now, with or without the priest.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 12:22:06 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: March 03, 2016, 12:22:04 pm »

((Oh it's probably gonna be destroyed soon then! also Reggie will hopefully never find out he probably indirectly killed someone))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: March 03, 2016, 02:05:34 pm »

try to wake up, I guess. And run away from the goop if I wake up, that's important too.

If I can't wake up, well, do constructs dream of electric sheep?
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 06:46:31 pm by Pancaek »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: March 03, 2016, 03:24:11 pm »

Reggie team 2
I'm Reggie we need to run I d-don't know why but I feel like I need to run!
Run with Aylia out of here think happy thoughts probably about  Aylia.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 03:34:40 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: March 03, 2016, 04:49:53 pm »

Probably continue escaping the goo? How far did Ebony get, anyway?
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: March 03, 2016, 05:13:51 pm »

Uhhhhhhhhhh... Keep resisting?

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: March 03, 2016, 05:46:32 pm »

((*Angry ER sounds))
Use whatever remains of this being as a channel for spite. Harm that construct however is possible.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: March 04, 2016, 09:23:27 am »

((Something, probably the goop, has partly possessed Reggie and used his Omega-brand to lash out at all nearby branded Omegas. The only reason Aylia didn't share your fate was her lack of a brand.))

"Good thought but he woke up on his own apparently. We need to move! now! That includes you sir! The chemical spill is expanding and if you don't run it'll overrun this place with you in it!"
We are getting out of here, right now, with or without the priest.
Reggie team 2
I'm Reggie we need to run I d-don't know why but I feel like I need to run!
Run with Aylia out of here think happy thoughts probably about  Aylia.
Aylia and Reggie run along, followed by the priest pushing the cart. The town has gone eerily quiet.

Not so Reggie's thoguhts. No, They are a turmoil of unhappiness, rage, despair, confusion, and pain it is as if all life has gone out of the universe. How awful. Reggie suddenly stops and slumps to the ground right in the middle of the path. the priest barely avoids colliding with him. Reggie sees Ssslavina, clear as day, falling to the ground, staring at him, into him, through him, shrieking "whhhhhyyyyyyyyyyyyy? isssssssssss killllling me. isssssss killing meeeeeeeeee!"

try to wake up, I guess. And run away from the goop if I wake up, that's important too.

If I can't wake up, well, do constructs dream of electric sheep?

You do not wake up. You do dream, but indistinctly - an ominous sensation and the feeling that you are being yelled at, hunted, crushed.

Probably continue escaping the goo? How far did Ebony get, anyway?
Ahah. I forgot about Ebony. You got out of town before the Brand reacted violently on you. You had to sit down and clutch at the skin, fighting against a sudden onset ofdark, intrusive thoughts. You have no idea why, but for a moment there, you really hated this place, and all your teammates. The moment passes. You look around, but all you see are the tall grasses of themeadow you ran into on your way out of town. Well, there's a cow grazing laconicly nearby, so you see that.

Uhhhhhhhhhh... Keep resisting?
You wipe your brow with one rubbery, shaky tentacle. What was all that? And why is that cow looking at you that way? Or is that a bull?

((*Angry ER sounds))
Use whatever remains of this being as a channel for spite. Harm that construct however is possible.
The pain of your death resonates down the line as you fade from existence. You know not what effect it has, but you give it all you have.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: March 04, 2016, 10:38:14 am »

((I die knowing that you know what you did.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: March 04, 2016, 11:04:02 am »

I do not have the time for this!
I heave Reggie into the cart
"Keep moving sir, I'm going to find out why it's suddenly gotten so quiet."
I then change -again- into raven form, and take to the air. Is the goop still moving?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 30