Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 39163 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Angry mobs.
« Reply #255 on: February 10, 2016, 08:47:05 pm »

((Quick question, is the alchemist still in the Inn or did I miss that too  :P ?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: February 10, 2016, 09:01:27 pm »

Being Omega come with no responsibilities! At least, if they can't find you.
See if those pretty souls do anything interesting.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 10, 2016, 09:17:32 pm »

Action Unchanged.

((Am going to stay in proximity to this guy for a while. Also am not resisting cat instincts right now.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 10, 2016, 09:54:53 pm »

((Posting since I'm going to have to go offline soon, assuming Alchemist is elsewhere.))

"Yes, we're with Omega, and no it's not all of us. The rest are out somewhere that I don't think they specified. I'll come willingly, but I'm not certain I can speak for the others. I presume not all of us are... rational."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 11, 2016, 12:46:04 pm »

"Excuse me? A-are you with O-omega?" A voice calls nervously from off to the side.

Clunkers stops in his tracks and turns to face the speaker.

"Answer: That is correct, this one belongs to the Omega Legion. Query: Who is this one adressing?"

Answer the nervous voice.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 11, 2016, 09:03:58 pm »

Being Omega come with no responsibilities! At least, if they can't find you.
See if those pretty souls do anything interesting.

Omega can find you. if they care to. Well, aside from the small groups interacting with the unusual ones, they go about their normal daily lives.

Action Unchanged.

((Am going to stay in proximity to this guy for a while. Also am not resisting cat instincts right now.))
You do those random things cats do when being petted - arch your back, walk under his hand and then away, stopping to look back, flopping on your side occasionally. Head bumping his shin. A neighbor waves at him and calls out a greeting, then moves on with a basket full of laundry, heading toward the shore.

((Posting since I'm going to have to go offline soon, assuming Alchemist is elsewhere.))

"Yes, we're with Omega, and no it's not all of us. The rest are out somewhere that I don't think they specified. I'll come willingly, but I'm not certain I can speak for the others. I presume not all of us are... rational."
The alchemist is with you and Durmokh in the shrine. Clunkers left you to guard him, so if he wanders off ... also, the homunculus corpse is with you. So there are three Omegas (more or less) and one alchemist, and one priest in the shrine.

"Ah ... okay. Do you know where the others are? how many of you are there?"

"Excuse me? A-are you with O-omega?" A voice calls nervously from off to the side.

Clunkers stops in his tracks and turns to face the speaker.

"Answer: That is correct, this one belongs to the Omega Legion. Query: Who is this one adressing?"

Answer the nervous voice.
When you turn toward him, you discover three men, all armed and nervous. they each take an involuntary step backward. the spokesman swallows and continues, a look of perplexion on his face: "Dressing? My little girl wears dresses, but my wife usually dresses her, not me."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 11, 2016, 09:07:02 pm »

"Like I said, they didn't really say where they were going, but unless someone died there should be eight of us."
Sigtext!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 11, 2016, 09:11:39 pm »

Action Unchanged
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 11, 2016, 09:22:29 pm »

Well, none of the idiots around here can find me, and the people who actually have any authority don't give a shit.
Stick some sorcery into my eyes so I can see those souls better. Take a good look at the construct's soul.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 12, 2016, 08:04:41 am »

Clunkers will stay still like only a construct can, making sure not to make any sudden moves. These guys look nervous as hell, better play the part of the good little robot.

"Sincere apology: I am sorry, I must have misspoken. Query: Who is it that I am speaking to? Query: What seems to be problem?"

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 12, 2016, 11:51:21 pm »

"Like I said, they didn't really say where they were going, but unless someone died there should be eight of us."
You say this, standing over the corpse of one of your companions. "Eight? Well, if the three of you would follow me then?" He makes as to go, indicating that you, Durmokh (who will autofollow since he is inactive) and the alchemist should come along. "We'll let the other teams worry about the other five for now. Why would they wander off? don't they have a job to do?"

Action Unchanged
A farmer comes by, ignores you, and sits heavily next to the chief. or head, or whatever his name is. They start talking farm related issues for a bit. from the sound of it, the farmer came into town to pick up some ironwork for various bits around his place, and the two men have known each other for quite some time.

Well, none of the idiots around here can find me, and the people who actually have any authority don't give a shit.
Stick some sorcery into my eyes so I can see those souls better. Take a good look at the construct's soul.

You poke at your eyes with magic. it hurts and the world gets whitewashed and staticky for a minute. You drop the sorcery and look instead. you see something like this:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You hear some rustling in the grass.

Clunkers will stay still like only a construct can, making sure not to make any sudden moves. These guys look nervous as hell, better play the part of the good little robot.

"Sincere apology: I am sorry, I must have misspoken. Query: Who is it that I am speaking to? Query: What seems to be problem?"
"Oh! um. My name is Edun. People call me Stick. the problem is, well ,there's a big mess, isn't there? it's all over, right over there? And we were hoping you fellas were coming to help clean it up, like. but no one is around, right? only, there are monsters and ghosts instead, inn't there? and like, well ... anyway, Jacum would like to speak with you. he's sort of the mayor? I guess? We have a mayor, right guys?" he says this last to the other two, who just sort of shrug.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 13, 2016, 12:36:45 am »

Do... something.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 13, 2016, 08:06:39 am »

((Crap, I was thinking perma-die instead of normal death. Retcon?))
Sigtext!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 13, 2016, 09:32:25 am »

Action unchanged

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 13, 2016, 11:32:05 am »

"Annoyed statement: Yes, this one's so called coworkers have been rather lax in achieving our objective. Explenation: This one was just returning to the alchemist in question after fetching some of his things from his now demolished workshop. Statement: Perhaps it would be good to speak to this mayor of yours. Request: If you would be so kind to lead the way, Edun?"

Let Edun and the gang lead me to their mayor to have a chat with him
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 30