Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 39205 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Angry mobs.
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2016, 05:47:04 pm »

I return once more to cat-form and lead our golem that has yet to introduce himself ((OCC I know his name, but-)) to Reggie's body.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2016, 07:13:18 pm »

I return once more to cat-form and lead our golem that has yet to introduce himself ((OCC I know his name, but-)) to Reggie's body.

"Statement, this one accedes to the request to go look for the distressed organic. This one asks that you lead the way."

Follow Aylia to wounded teammate. Use robutt computing to calculate treatment possibilites once on site
You guys take a walk in the woods. Crickets chirp, frogs croak, the cool night air stirs. Upon arriving, Clunkers, yo usee a mangled pile of pseudo metal, wit hteh Omega brand clearly visible. There are places where the mark is broken, where the homunculus flesh below is broken, but the mark glows oddly along those edges, and you have a sense that the brand reains whole somehow. the ouroboros is also visible. You calculate in silence for a while, but Reggie's physiology is foreign to you, and you feel that his repair is beyond your abilities. Being a construct yourself, you are aware that disassembling one does not necessarily mean destroying it, and there is enough ambient magic that you are not convinced it is beyond hope.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2016, 07:40:05 pm »

I look up at the golem as he evaluates Reggie, waiting for his response.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2016, 08:25:43 pm »

"Result: This one does not posses the tools or skills to repair that one back to working order. Statement: This one believes, it being a fellow construct, that that one is not beyond help. Hypothesis: that one can be restored to working order if brought to the correct healer."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2016, 08:35:43 pm »

I nosebump Reggies fallen form twice, then look  back up at the golem.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2016, 08:47:20 pm »

"annoyed statement: the lack of communication in your current form is a hindrance. query: shall this one grab our wounded teammate so we can head back to our mission objective?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2016, 08:50:27 pm »

I nod twice.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 26, 2016, 09:01:43 pm »

"affirmative statement: This one will carry it back to the shrine. Request: lead the way, please"
Grab Reggie from the ground in a way that doesnt harm him even further, then carry him back to the shrine following the elfcat

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 26, 2016, 09:27:02 pm »

I lead back to the shrine with the alchemist, make sure Reggie is set down safely, and then curl up on the dwarf to sleep.

in the morning: I will sleep in, unless someone stops me.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 26, 2016, 09:47:23 pm »

"affirmative statement: This one will carry it back to the shrine. Request: lead the way, please"
Grab Reggie from the ground in a way that doesnt harm him even further, then carry him back to the shrine following the elfcat
I lead back to the shrine with the alchemist, make sure Reggie is set down safely, and then curl up on the dwarf to sleep.

in the morning: I will sleep in, unless someone stops me.

All scooped up and returned. His body is holding together. it is mostly dented and cut, rather than torn. A few fluids leaked and all that. You wrap him in a dirty blanket at the shrine.

In the morning, as I said before, the Alchemist awakens and is ready for action. I forget what everyoen wanted to do. I htink there were supplies in his shop out in the goop that someone wanted to go get, and Durmokh was still trying to soap up.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 26, 2016, 09:49:34 pm »

Take a turn to sleep in, and wait for the sun to fully rise.
Unless a PC happens to wake me up before sunrise, in which case retcon back to that time.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 26, 2016, 11:09:56 pm »

Upon waking, I shake myself off, and head up to check on my portrait's hiding spot. After make sure it's still safe, I then go look for the missing squid and snake, and hunt down breakfast along the way.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 27, 2016, 06:00:07 am »

Upon waking, I shake myself off, and head up to check on my portrait's hiding spot. After make sure it's still safe, I then go look for the missing squid and snake, and hunt down breakfast along the way.
any particular method for your hunt?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 27, 2016, 06:10:47 am »

Nope. at this point I have no up to date clues to work with. If I find a starting point then I can work on specific methods.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #194 on: January 27, 2016, 07:15:42 am »

Durmokh was still trying to soap up.

I elected to sleep.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 30