Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 39215 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Angry mobs.
« Reply #165 on: January 25, 2016, 05:32:34 pm »

where could they have gone??
I wander aimlessly around town, hoping to stumble upon them at random? maybe if I find some kind of pattern to the town layout I could narrow my search? I dunno.
What did he go and do that for?

Well, I guess I'll head back to the church.

You two find each other and head over to the shrine.

Guarding the alchemist. Woo.
Continue guarding the alchemist. We'll not have this mission objective be kidnapped!

If alchemist is safe, do some Robutt computing: Compute how I would go about imbuing an amount of water with the qualities of acid. If I have enough time for a second compute, how to imbue an object made of metal with the propreties of fire and/or extra force when hitting somthing.

guarding, guarding. Two more teammates arrive. Four of eight of those who started on this mission are now here.

Spoiler: alchemy (click to show/hide)

All that seems to make sense. But uh, maybe we can deal with this tomorrow. Find a safe place without any human souls and get some actual rest.
You slither off to a quiet part of the woods and nest under a bush or something. it gets fairly cold and your metabolism drops pretty low. Gonna be sluggish tomorrow, until the sun warms you in mid to late morning.

Nighttime options
You guys can go ahead and post morning activities.

If someone wants to do something urgent tonight, like go fetch Reggie, go ahead and post that instead.He's not going anywhere though.

You have two missing teammates off in the woods sleeping (Terrance sleeps uncomfortably in his little hideyhole), you hear two sets of people return to the town, give reports from the mines and the woods, and go to bed, and nothing else of note happens all night. In the morning, provided you chose to jump on to it, the alchemist wakes and is ready for business. he doesn't look exactly pleased to be kept by the Omegas, but the absence of three of your -2 charisma characters greatly reduces his nervousness.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 25, 2016, 10:35:29 pm »

I shift back into my natural form upon regrouping. (still night-time, I wouldn't rest just yet)
"Reggie was attacked out in the woods and was really badly hurt! I know where he is but I don't know how to help him. I think he needs magic. Could someone come with me to help him? Please?"
« Last Edit: January 25, 2016, 10:45:58 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 25, 2016, 10:44:04 pm »

Cautiously peek outside, and verify that I'm alone. Then, search around for small, strangleable prey, and have myself some breakfast.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 04:12:19 pm by DoctorMcTaalik »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 26, 2016, 01:19:24 am »

Take a turn to sleep in, and wait for the sun to fully rise.
Unless a PC happens to wake me up before sunrise, in which case retcon back to that time.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #169 on: January 26, 2016, 11:24:41 am »

==Durmokh Dumrhysson==

Sleep till morning.

Durmokh was annoyed at sleeping on the floor lately.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 26, 2016, 12:29:39 pm »

Sleep till morning. Once morning, assist the alchemist with whatever he's got planned to get rid of the goop. Don't let him out of my sight.

I shift back into my natural form upon regrouping. (still night-time, I wouldn't rest just yet)
"Reggie was attacked out in the woods and was really badly hurt! I know where he is but I don't know how to help him. I think he needs magic. Could someone come with me to help him? Please?"
"This one has made it his priority to guard the alchemist. Perhaps one or more of the other organics that are present will accompany you."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 26, 2016, 12:53:44 pm »

"Re-evaluate priorities! Many organics here to guard alchemist, organics operations hindered at night and in dark. They can guard effectively as a group whilst you assist Reggie and help recover team coherence and effectiveness for tomorrow!"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 26, 2016, 03:37:16 pm »

"Re-evaluate priorities! Many organics here to guard alchemist, organics operations hindered at night and in dark. They can guard effectively as a group whilst you assist Reggie and help recover team coherence and effectiveness for tomorrow!"
Clunkers tilts his head slightly. "Re-evaluate thine attitude, pointy-eared organic. Leaving mission objective two in the hands of organics is sure to result in loss of mission objective. Furthermore, this one has no healing magic, nor does this one have many advantages over organics at night or in the dark. No basis for priority re-evaluation found. Priority status remains unchanged."

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 26, 2016, 03:54:02 pm »

"Basis for statement of loss of objective two immediately upon leaving it, while it is unconsious, in the care of a group of organics that would be more than sufficient to forcibly disassemble the single inorganic you are insisting be the sole guardian of the objective?"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 26, 2016, 04:31:11 pm »

"Basis for statement of loss of objective two immediately upon leaving it, while it is unconsious, in the care of a group of organics that would be more than sufficient to forcibly disassemble the single inorganic you are insisting be the sole guardian of the objective?"
"Correction. Basis of statement is not one the ground of ability of team organics to restrain or keep alchemist organic from harm. Basis of statement rests on fact that organics do not follow logical parameters and are, on the whole, not so competent.
Clarification, Team organics will probably cause harm to the objective organic, not the other way around. Also, it is not this one's mission to keep team organics from harm, thus this one does not feel it necessary to go help this 'Reggie'.

Query, how did teammate organic in distress wind up in the woods when both mission objectives are in the town?"

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 26, 2016, 04:53:55 pm »

"Unknown, he separated from the group for unknown reasons, and I spent most of the evening and some time into the night tracking him down. When I located him he was under assault by a group of armed male humans - far more than I could engage. They left him for dead shortly after.  Upon close investigation his body showed faint vital signs, but due to his unusual biology I am unable to provide him treatment. I do not know why he was attacked nor details of his attackers nor their intent. Information on such persons could prove vital in case of further assaults upon Omega personel and help avoid ambushes upon the alchemist. Now come on and help me save him!"

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2016, 04:58:40 pm »

Clunkers looks at the alchemist, then at the three teammates, then at the alchemist again.

"Query, what do you wish this one to do exactly once we find the distressed organic?

Statement, if this one leaves here, this one will not be held responsible for partial or total mission failure due to this one's absence."

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2016, 05:06:02 pm »

I'll stay here, with this silly bugger.

Gestures at the alchemist.

He's not going anywhere, and I don't have the equipment for finding anyone or helping them if I do.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2016, 05:32:06 pm »

"This one wishes for you to analyze Reggie and assess if you are aware of any treatment options that I am not. If viable treatment options are known to you then this one expects notification of and performance of such options so long as mission objectives are not threatened by such actions and harm is not caused to Omega personnel by such actions. If no viable treatment is known then assistance transporting of Reggie to rest of group to prevent further damage and facilitate extraction upon completion of mission objectives, reducing time required to extract the alchemist and reduce future objective difficulty. Upon return of Reggie to group then other group members may be capable of evaluating and providing assistance neither of us are aware of. This one is physically weaker than you by a significant margin, and expects extreme difficulty transporting Reggie unassisted without causing further harm. This one accepts responsibility if during your absence the alchemist is harmed or escapes custody."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2016, 05:43:52 pm »

"Statement, this one accedes to the request to go look for the distressed organic. This one asks that you lead the way."

Follow Aylia to wounded teammate. Use robutt computing to calculate treatment possibilites once on site
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 30