Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 39124 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Toxic Gross
« Reply #120 on: January 18, 2016, 09:33:51 pm »

Did you know dreams can help people to realize their failures learn a skill? Yeah, be unconscious.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 18, 2016, 09:35:57 pm »

((So, clarification: We're under attack, the alchemist is unconscious, and someone who is probably an enemy is coming? I'm assuming my character is still with the alchemist.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 18, 2016, 09:38:16 pm »

((So, clarification: We're under attack, the alchemist is unconscious, and someone who is probably an enemy is coming? I'm assuming my character is still with the alchemist.))
((certain antisocial-natured teammates attempted to be social and sparked an angry mob as a result.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 18, 2016, 09:41:28 pm »

((certain antisocial-natured teammates attempted to be social and sparked an angry mob as a result.))
((So basically standard stuff for anything resembling ER. Right then.))

--Ebony--
Keep watch on the alchemist.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 18, 2016, 10:58:35 pm »

((Reggie dosent understand he was just trying to be nice!))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 18, 2016, 11:02:31 pm »

((No no no, Reggie has the OTHER angry mob after him, that one hasn't reached town yet))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 18, 2016, 11:04:47 pm »

((No no no, Reggie has the OTHER angry mob after him, that one hasn't reached town yet))
((Those miners real jerk how could they turn away someone who wanted to do  backbreaking work like mining for free just becuase he's not a normal 1 soul human!))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 19, 2016, 04:43:41 pm »

=="Terrence", Team II==

Get my tentacle-ringed ass/mouth the fuck out of there, possibly while emitting Zoidberg noises.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 19, 2016, 06:31:56 pm »

Reggie team 2
THIS IS STUPID IF I WANTED TO HURT SOMEONE I WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE IT REGGIES A GOOD GUY!
RUNNING FAST VERY FAST!
you take off down the tree lined path, with the mob hot on your heels. they seem indifferent to your pleas.

Aylia, Team 2 cat-herder.
I slowly move down the right path, unsure if I'm going in the correct direction and looking for signs to confirm that I made the right choice, but going on even if I don't find any.
You see no signs to tell you if you are going the right way or not. before long, the path opens on a field overlooking the small lake. it looks like the path winds through the field and on alongside the lake. The sounds of insects and frogs are the most noticeable sounds, and a few fireflies flicker amongst the branches of the trees nearby. Reggie would love this place, probably.

Did you know dreams can help people to realize their failures learn a skill? Yeah, be unconscious.
rolling constitution ... 6. You dream of pain. You lie in that half sleep, that fevered almost consciousness where your mind tries to make coherent thoughts, but you are just asleep enough for this to be impossible. It is a very unpleasant and disorienting experience. the magic from that egg you ate is slowly leeching into your mind, and yo uare getting visions of ratkings and revenants.

((So basically standard stuff for anything resembling ER. Right then.))

--Ebony--
Keep watch on the alchemist.
You and the golem guard your target faithfully. Callously ignoring your more intractable teammates problems with the locals.

=="Terrence", Team II==

Get my tentacle-ringed ass/mouth the fuck out of there, possibly while emitting Zoidberg noises.
you woop wooop wooop it out of town, a step ahead of a bunch of pissed off farmers, leaving Durmokh to face the music. Which way were you going?

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 19, 2016, 06:36:31 pm »

Reggie team 2
((He would love that place))
why are you chasing me?!
Jump up a tree if that dosent succeed Streamline run if actually hit regenerate any actual major damage(not bruises and small wounds)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 19, 2016, 07:51:31 pm »

Reggie probably would have left some kind of mark around here if he passed. He wouldn't be able to resist interacting with it all, and he has so little self-control... Maybe the other way?
I go back to the split and try the other path, again, going slowly and looking for signs of passage, but continuing even if I don't find any.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 19, 2016, 09:29:31 pm »

Hazily hope that egg does something useful.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 20, 2016, 12:25:51 am »

=="Terrence", Team II==

Which way were you going?

((I haven't the faintest idea. Away from the baddies, but not into the bog, if that helps.))

Keep fleeing. Project a handful of hallucinatory cephalopods behind me, in order to confuse the mob.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 20, 2016, 08:50:14 am »

"Sounds like something's going on in the town. This one would de well to protect our objective."

Keep keeping watch over the alchemist. Try to stand really straight and unmoving, like a standard robot servant.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: the dice hate you all.
« Reply #134 on: January 20, 2016, 05:45:50 pm »

Reggie team 2
((He would love that place))
why are you chasing me?!
Jump up a tree if that dosent succeed Streamline run if actually hit regenerate any actual major damage(not bruises and small wounds)
You leap up and grab a branch of a tree, but quickly realize that you are to going to get high enough quick enough, so you drop and run. Something hits you from behind and you tumble forward. You don't even have time to stand as the men are upon you. ((that constitution -2 is about to come into play here. Good luck, and I'm sorry))

Reggie probably would have left some kind of mark around here if he passed. He wouldn't be able to resist interacting with it all, and he has so little self-control... Maybe the other way?
I go back to the split and try the other path, again, going slowly and looking for signs of passage, but continuing even if I don't find any.
You head back. At some point, you lose track of the path and end up in the woods, unsure where to go.

Hazily hope that egg does something useful.
You awaken in agony. Your hand is swollen into an ugly club, and there is a blackness spreading out from your belly. You see ghostly figures crawling on your skin.

=="Terrence", Team II==

Which way were you going?

((I haven't the faintest idea. Away from the baddies, but not into the bog, if that helps.))

Keep fleeing. Project a handful of hallucinatory cephalopods behind me, in order to confuse the mob.
You aren't quite fast enough in the grass and the people are on you. You cast an illusiory eightlegged thing between you and them. It shimmers and wails, but is indistinct and transparent. It gives them a moment pause though. (This is the only "successful" roll this entire round.)

"Sounds like something's going on in the town. This one would de well to protect our objective."

Keep keeping watch over the alchemist. Try to stand really straight and unmoving, like a standard robot servant.
You and Ebony, bronze and obsidian watchers. The sounds of conflict fade into the night.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 30