Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 30

Author Topic: Omega Legion Team Two: A Life for a Life.  (Read 39070 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion Team Two: Toxic Gross
« Reply #105 on: January 14, 2016, 07:01:54 pm »

Okay, he went this far at least, now which way...
Um, maybe I can smell something? I return to that last print and try to pick up Reggie's smell, hopefully tracing it down one of the paths.
((cats aren't bloodhounds but their sense of smell is still very strong.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2016, 11:54:29 am »

Do the magics. Take it slow.
First step, pain deadening. this goes quite well, and though you can still feel the finger, and tell what hurts and what doesn't, you can handle it without difficulty.

==Durmokh Dumrhysson==

"Soap, eh? might be able to rustle up a couple bars. Got anything to make it worth our while?"

Ye get to keep your homes. That spill over there'll eat 'em if we don't get enough soap to stop it.
"Spill stopped growing a week ago, lad. We heard some poor labor squad was coming to shovel that gunk up and toss it in the mines. Won't be eatin' anyone's homes down there, I reckon."

Go back to the lake transform back be swift.
You transform to your human shape and run down the path. You come to an intersection. You don't remember which way you came, or if you were here before.

Okay, he went this far at least, now which way...
Um, maybe I can smell something? I return to that last print and try to pick up Reggie's smell, hopefully tracing it down one of the paths.
((cats aren't bloodhounds but their sense of smell is still very strong.))
There are no clues on the wind tonight. You can't get a good grip on his smell.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2016, 12:15:41 pm »

This is getting ridiculous, where did that boy run off too?
I go back to the intersection and look for something I'd missed. Anything that might help me figure out where he had gone. Traffic levels down the two paths, if either of them are loops that return to this intersection, anything at all.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2016, 12:49:32 pm »

Continue previousss action.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2016, 02:09:17 pm »

Hello! Anyone!?
Be loud maybe people will be able to hear me.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2016, 03:32:45 pm »

==Durmokh Dumrhysson==

"Spill stopped growing a week ago, lad. We heard some poor labor squad was coming to shovel that gunk up and toss it in the mines. Won't be eatin' anyone's homes down there, I reckon."

It did? Well that's good to know. As for the labor team, yeah, that's us. Throwing soap at it seems to render it inert, so while it makes a mess, at least it won't eat up our equipment trying to move it.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2016, 03:48:52 pm »

Continue watching this goddamn alchemist with his silly need for sleep, hope he wakes up sometime this cycle of existence.

Maegil

• Bay Watcher
  • I _drink_ stuff older than you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2016, 04:14:21 pm »

((I wonder if he's still in this cycle of existence at all, maybe he passed on to the next one in his sleep... ;) ))
What does Maegil have in common with a frag grenade?
Answer: does not suffer fools gladly.

Your friendly mysanthropic machete-toting sail-sailing sailor nut job.
Also, a Serial Editor. Just in case, do check my previous post to see if I didn't change or added to it. I do that, a lot...

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2016, 04:27:39 pm »

((I'm just wondering what the local squid is up too))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2016, 04:28:54 pm »

((Squid things, obviously.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 16, 2016, 05:37:59 pm »

((last i saw him, he was watching the marketplace shenanigans.))

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2016, 12:05:40 am »

((Not a squid.))

=="Terrence", Team II==

SHOULD THESE LADS FEEL TOO ATTACHED TO THEIR SOAP, I COULD HELP, AHEM- (here it tries- it really tries- to mimic the sound of a human clearing a throat, to little success) -I COULD HELP THEM TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

After a moment, Terrence adds: TO BE CLEAR, I AM SPEAKING EUPHEMISTICALLY.

Imply a threat against the market goers of they don't help Durmokh.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 12:07:17 am by DoctorMcTaalik »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2016, 06:36:25 pm »

Hello! Anyone!?
Be loud maybe people will be able to hear me.
You shout for help. "There it is! it's going for the village! Stop it!" You hear crashing and shouting along the path behind you, and in the woods off to the side.

This is getting ridiculous, where did that boy run off too?
I go back to the intersection and look for something I'd missed. Anything that might help me figure out where he had gone. Traffic levels down the two paths, if either of them are loops that return to this intersection, anything at all.
You see some broken twigs and scuff marks that look kinda like Reggie's hoofprints heading down the right path.

Continue previousss action.
Round two: setting the bone in place. You feel the ends of the bone lock together exaclty as they were when unbroken. things are going so well, i'll go ahead and roll for the actual binding this round as well. You got a situational bonus for all the care you are taking and the good rolls, but you still fail the roll. Now for a constitution check ... ahhhh. Nope. You feel the magic unbind and all the pain rushes in at once. You scream in agony, and then lose consciousness.

Continue watching this goddamn alchemist with his silly need for sleep, hope he wakes up sometime this cycle of existence.
It's only been an hour or so. And your party is still in danger. he's definitely asleep and not dead. Nothing dead makes that particular kind of noise. The dead make a wholely different set of unpleasant sounds. And then you hear a loud clanging coming from somewhere in the center of the village, accompanied by some shouting.

((Not a squid.))

=="Terrence", Team II==

SHOULD THESE LADS FEEL TOO ATTACHED TO THEIR SOAP, I COULD HELP, AHEM- (here it tries- it really tries- to mimic the sound of a human clearing a throat, to little success) -I COULD HELP THEM TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.

After a moment, Terrence adds: TO BE CLEAR, I AM SPEAKING EUPHEMISTICALLY.

Imply a threat against the market goers of they don't help Durmokh.
... let's see. Minus two charisma ... roll a 1 ... "We got another one! Boys!" the old men get up, and grab various blunt objects. One of them rings a bell nearby quite loudly, and several burly men appear in doorways, reaching for weapons of their own.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2016, 06:40:55 pm »

Reggie team 2
THIS IS STUPID IF I WANTED TO HURT SOMEONE I WOULD HAVE ALREADY DONE IT REGGIES A GOOD GUY!
RUNNING FAST VERY FAST!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2016, 06:43:37 pm »

Aylia, Team 2 cat-herder.
I slowly move down the right path, unsure if I'm going in the correct direction and looking for signs to confirm that I made the right choice, but going on even if I don't find any.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 30