Poll

-

-
- 0 (0%)
-
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

Author Topic: [DnD Suggestion Game] Poladda  (Read 15676 times)

Gwolfski

• Bay Watcher
  • Strawberries!
    • View Profile
    • ignore pls!
Re: [Suggestion Game] Poladda
« Reply #45 on: December 30, 2015, 10:44:47 am »

remove axe from head, when no one is looking
Eventually when you go far enough the insane start becoming the sane

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 30, 2015, 10:50:21 am »

((yea. I just checked it over. we never actually did an action to remove the handaxe. feeling pretty stupid about that.))
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 30, 2015, 02:59:45 pm »

Just roll with it being autoremoved, unless you really wanna make our life more difficult. Which you might, so, oh well.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 30, 2015, 05:33:28 pm »

Poll posted on the axe issue.  :P
A pool of Dwarven Ale.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS ?

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: December 30, 2015, 06:21:24 pm »

'Clothes, to start with. I was most savagely attacked and left for dead. I could use your aid.''[]

Drop the axe (momentarily) to show you mean no harm. Ask for clothes. Explain your ghoulish appearance (assuming we don't look regularly elven by now) by saying the attackers drained you with magic, or such.
+One

+1
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2015, 06:58:30 pm »

'Clothes, to start with. I was most savagely attacked and left for dead. I could use your aid.''[]

Drop the axe (momentarily) to show you mean no harm. Ask for clothes. Explain your ghoulish appearance (assuming we don't look regularly elven by now) by saying the attackers drained you with magic, or such.
+One

+1
+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 01, 2016, 10:55:39 am »

Spoiler: Character (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Combat Stats (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ability Scores (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Class Features (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Skills & Profanities (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Day 1
<Month?> - <Year?> - Midday

Persuasion Roll
1d20 = 17
+170 Persuasion experience

Your axe 'clumpk's to the dry, trodden, grass-dirt ground, the handle bouncing slightly on the axis of the deadweight head of the weapon. "I mean you and yours no harm -- I am merely passing through, though I would appreciate a set of clothes, if you have any spare."

The man's cautious eyes and guarded expression falters ever so slightly in an uncomfortable manner, as the villagers exchange nervous looks. "Reginald; fetch some sort of robery for the man." The man considers your thin, starved-looking face and ribcage-ridden body for a moment. It would seem that you have healed enough to pass both as a living elf and a living skeleton.
A tall, slender youth that looked more like a hoe than the rugged tool he held, utters a stuttering sound, before nodding his head of running off out of sight into the village, kicking up a thin cloud of dust. "Why are you naked, where did you come from and why are you sneaking around our village?" Their weapons stay at the ready.
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 01, 2016, 11:10:44 am »

Go with the previous explanation: we were attacked and robbed nearby. The attackers knocked us out and thought they'd killed us, which is the only reason we survived. Thugs these days won't even leave the clothes on a man's corpse, the bastards.

We're at the village to look for help and clothes, obviously.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

StrawBarrel

• Bay Watcher
  • I do not use social media regularly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 01, 2016, 01:08:38 pm »

Go with the previous explanation: we were attacked and robbed nearby. The attackers knocked us out and thought they'd killed us, which is the only reason we survived. Thugs these days won't even leave the clothes on a man's corpse, the bastards.

Max avatar size is 80x80

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 01, 2016, 01:54:44 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 01, 2016, 05:50:17 pm »

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)

Day 1
<Month?> - <Year?> - Midday

((What gender are we? I've reference as man, but I just realised we don't have a gender or name yet.))

Persuasion Roll
1d20 = 19
+190 Persuasion Experience

You gesture to your appearance, sympathetically. "Robbed, knocked unconscious and left for dead. Took everything I had, even the clothes on my back. All that was left was an axe that I found next to me. I came through the forest just moments ago and fell across your village - I... I was hoping to seek help."

Their faces finally soften at these words, a couple scowling and muttering between themselves. "Harrison's dirty work, no doubt," you hear whispered at the back. The correspondent nods grimly.

The brown-eyed man who has led the conversation lowers his spear - just a little - and gestures you to follow, and for a short fat man with fiery ginger hair at the other end of the alleyway to retrieve your axe.

"We'll take ahold of your weapon f'now. Come with me and I'll see you fed and watered. Y'must have been wandering around f'days by the looks of y'h, if y'don't mind me saying, (miss/sir)."

The gelatinous redhead approaches for the axe.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:13:33 pm by Azkanan »
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 01, 2016, 06:03:14 pm »

We are a androgynous male.

I suppose we should follow the brown eyed man.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:39:07 pm by Prophet »

Azkanan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: January 01, 2016, 06:14:54 pm »

((I've also added some flavour items and transferred everything to a character sheet, link in the post)).

What are:
- Eye Colour?
- Hair Colour?
- Height?
A pool of Dwarven Ale.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 01, 2016, 06:38:27 pm »

We are a androgynous male. With Purple eyes and white hair. Our height is 6 feet 5 inches.

((There I added height.))

« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:44:27 pm by Prophet »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2016, 06:39:40 pm »

No, we're definitely male, but the eyes and hair can stay.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7