Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57380 times)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
Re: The Jedi Heresy (124 Heretics Killed, 2335 Troops Inspired) (SG)
« Reply #390 on: January 08, 2016, 08:11:31 am »

Jaywalking? Heresy!
Downloading illegal MP3s? Heresy!
Xenos love? That's EXTRA heretical!
There are two things I execute a man for - heresy...
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: January 08, 2016, 11:29:32 am »

Well, we should do rites for the fallen or...Whatever it is?
Also, blingify our new power sword.

-1 for showing respect for our dead. Familiarity breeds heresy. +1 to adding skull ornamentations and inscribing holy scriptures into the heretic's weapon to purify it.

Finish transcribing the rest of the Lectitio Divinitatus. Preach to our troops of the God-Emperor of Mankind and the inherent superiority of humanity over the alien.
+1
+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: January 08, 2016, 01:18:31 pm »

Talk to the soldiers, ease them down from their first battle. We promised to weld these partially-insane troopers into a competent fighting force for the Inquisitor, we should remember that this is still technically their training. Just good ol' IG training, with live bullets (And live enemies)
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: January 08, 2016, 01:48:53 pm »

-1 for showing respect for our dead. Familiarity breeds heresy. +1 to adding skull ornamentations and inscribing holy scriptures into the heretic's weapon to purify it.

Finish transcribing the rest of the Lectitio Divinitatus. Preach to our troops of the God-Emperor of Mankind and the inherent superiority of humanity over the alien.
+1
+1
+1
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: January 09, 2016, 11:16:06 am »

+1
+1
+1

+1, We should also spend a few minutes Preaching to the Stormtroopers, if any Heretical enemies are still alive we should try to convert them to our cause. Or have our troops use them as target practice if they refuse to convert. And shoot a Bolter round into the air after we finish Preaching, for emphasis.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #395 on: January 09, 2016, 11:24:42 am »

The bolter is a period, not exclamation mark. You don't just shoot it into air for emphasis, you gather the captured heretics and then execute them by one each time you finish making an sentence.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Ardent Debater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: January 09, 2016, 11:29:02 am »

The bolter is a period, not exclamation mark. You don't just shoot it into air for emphasis, you gather the captured heretics and then execute them by one each time you finish making an sentence.

I agree, but we need to find a renewable source of Bolter rounds before using dozens of them on Heretics in a non-combat situation. How about we do that, but instead of wasting Bolter rounds we use the lightsaber for executing?

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2016, 11:34:06 am »

No, simply because lightsaber is like... three dots, an unfinished sentence... and then Bolter is swift and sure. It does it job without showing off. It makes a point. It makes a very satisfying *BLAM*. It also a symbol of our office.

Also, if anything, we should save the rounds for occasions like this and use the regular wepons in combat, not the other way around.

Funk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: January 09, 2016, 11:34:53 am »

+1
Agree, plus that's about the LAST thing *I* want to see from this kind of game - author spending valuable development time on useless graphics.

Unofficial slogan of Bay 12 Games.  

Death to the false emperor a warhammer40k SG

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: January 09, 2016, 12:08:44 pm »

Execute Captured Heretics at rousing speech for our men. They have done a good job for the Empire, they deserve some praise. Yes we are a Commissar but some praising is also our job.

Make sure to do something to remember the dead. Even the Kriegans have Dead Veneration so we should instill it within this regiment. It takes away the fear of death somewhat, gives closure and inspires our men to greater deeds, when they know Clone X45322Z has slain twenty heretics before being brutally dismembered.

Transcribe the remaining parts of the Divinitatus.

EDIT: never write when drunk...nothing good comes of it.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 12:40:32 pm by Ghazkull »

TalonisWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Wolf Acolyte of the Pack
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: January 09, 2016, 12:32:47 pm »

Execute Captured Heretics at rousing speech for our men. They have done a good job for the Empire, they deserve some praise. Yes we are a Commisar but some praising is also our job.

Make sure to do something to remember the dead. Even the Kriegans have a Dead Veneration so we should instill it with this regiment. It takes away the fear of death somewhat, gives closure and inspires our men to greater deeds, when they know Clone X45322Z has slain twenty heretics before being brutally dismembered.

Transcribe the remaining parts of the Divinitatus.

+1
TalonisWolf has claimed the title of Sig-forger the Burning Champion of Lime Green!
GENERATION 32:
The first time you see this, copy it i

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: January 09, 2016, 01:18:11 pm »

+1 to gratuitous execution education. This regiment will be truly inspired by the time we're done with them!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: January 09, 2016, 09:59:23 pm »

+1 to gratuitous execution education. This regiment will be truly inspired by the time we're done with them!

+1
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: January 09, 2016, 10:01:06 pm »

We should each member of regiment under us strangle the heretics to death as while we give our speech since it's long way to kill somone.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: January 09, 2016, 10:42:41 pm »

We should each member of regiment under us strangle the heretics to death as while we give our speech since it's long way to kill somone.

-1. First and foremost, the heretics are filthy, and we should not sully our hands with their tainted necks. Secondly, it's barbaric; we're soldiers, not murderers. There are proper ways to execute prisoners, such as a boltpistol to the head for enemy officers, and firing squads for the rest.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 39