Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57252 times)

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (68 Heretics Killed, 1 Troop Inspired) (SG)
« Reply #240 on: December 29, 2015, 10:00:44 pm »

Oh yeah this is relevant to my interests.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: December 29, 2015, 11:03:24 pm »

"Children of the Emperor! Heed me!"

"I come to you on this day, as your commisar. But I plead with you, not to see me as more than what I am, nor less. For I do not see any of you as more than what you are, nor less. We are all equal in His eyes! We are all His instruments! And thus, I will not accept anything less than excellence, for that is all that you should be capable of!"

"The God-Emperor is our beacon. May He shine His light that we may see with clarity our foes! That we may see their black hearts and drive our swords through them, to pierce them with our shots, to vilify them, to hate them with all our human might! That is our manifest destiny!"

Then cue to a grim tone.

"But I know from experience that corruption has deep roots. No corruption has flowered yet, but I know it will flower, and the flames of war will only speed its growth. Let it be known I will feel nothing if I must enforce discipline to the cowardly, and render judgement to the guilty.

Let it be known that this is my duty. And through words, sword or bolter, I will enact my duty."

Go back to rousing tone.

"I plead with you now, I implore, cut the roots of corruption with prayer and good deeds, else I will cut it with chainsword and bolt."

Hopefully the pump their fists up or say something like "Yes Sir!" in a robotic voice of unison. It would be epic I say.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 29, 2015, 11:20:16 pm »

"Children of the Emperor! Heed me!"

"I come to you on this day, as your commisar. But I plead with you, not to see me as more than what I am, nor less. For I do not see any of you as more than what you are, nor less. We are all equal in His eyes! We are all His instruments! And thus, I will not accept anything less than excellence, for that is all that you should be capable of!"

"The God-Emperor is our beacon. May He shine His light that we may see with clarity our foes! That we may see their black hearts and drive our swords through them, to pierce them with our shots, to vilify them, to hate them with all our human might! That is our manifest destiny!"

Then cue to a grim tone.

"But I know from experience that corruption has deep roots. No corruption has flowered yet, but I know it will flower, and the flames of war will only speed its growth. Let it be known I will feel nothing if I must enforce discipline to the cowardly, and render judgement to the guilty.

Let it be known that this is my duty. And through words, sword or bolter, I will enact my duty."

Go back to rousing tone.

"I plead with you now, I implore, cut the roots of corruption with prayer and good deeds, else I will cut it with chainsword and bolt."

Hopefully the pump their fists up or say something like "Yes Sir!" in a robotic voice of unison. It would be epic I say.
Papa Nurgle knows that you are alone, and offers you a blessing, so that you will carry your friends and with you wherever you go.
Well I would hope that they start making challenges and threats at dramatic moments and one or two need to be shown the folly of heresy, but I can +1 this.
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #243 on: December 29, 2015, 11:57:20 pm »

On completly unrelated note - do clones have souls? Would they have presence in The Warp? Of course considering that there is even Warp in Star Wars universe. If there is, is it The Force? Or maybe we could have "brought it" ourselves, like a virus or something. Or maybe our actions will establish an inter-galactic corridor of emotions because we're emotionally attached to The Galaxy? Will stuff happen?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: December 30, 2015, 12:58:28 am »

On completly unrelated note - do clones have souls? Would they have presence in The Warp? Of course considering that there is even Warp in Star Wars universe. If there is, is it The Force? Or maybe we could have "brought it" ourselves, like a virus or something. Or maybe our actions will establish an inter-galactic corridor of emotions because we're emotionally attached to The Galaxy? Will stuff happen?
Clones should have a soul they are people after all just massed produced people.Now we probably are going to effect the force simply by existing since we are probably the most evilest thing possible in this universe that doesn't have a light saber or a death star... yet...
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 30, 2015, 01:00:26 am »

What?  How?
That is EXTREME heresy.  Please report to the nearest Commissar for BLAMming, stabbymcstabstab...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 30, 2015, 01:16:19 am »

He does have a good point, though. Even Vader only kills his own men for failure, we use friendlies for target practice.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 30, 2015, 01:17:53 am »

...Eh.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 30, 2015, 01:20:55 am »

Yeah, we'll probably corrupt the Force into the Warp by sheer force of grimdark.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 30, 2015, 01:28:55 am »

...The question, of course, is how this affects our decisions moving forward. Do we minimize damage, or go full grimdark?
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 30, 2015, 01:30:01 am »

Let's just... Be a Commisar, k?
Sigtext

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 30, 2015, 04:49:41 am »

AKA we just kill our men if they fail. :P
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 30, 2015, 04:59:14 am »

Or seem to be flagging in religious zeal or if they seem guilty of less-than-suicidal-bravery. :V
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 30, 2015, 05:10:00 am »

More seriously, we now know that our current boss is the Emperor, or not even a proper imperial. How long do we plan on serving him? We will have to prepare a coup sooner or later.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 30, 2015, 05:12:05 am »

Or seem to be flagging in religious zeal or if they seem guilty of less-than-suicidal-bravery. :V
Well, for the former, that shouldn't be an issue since religious zeal is for the priests. As for the latter, we're there to make sure that they aren't suicidal. We don't need to lead a bunch of kriegers around
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 39