Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57346 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (Alt: You are a Warhammer 40k Commissar in Star Wars) (SG)
« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2015, 01:55:02 pm »

Well, these must be... Actually we've never seen these before...
Declare ourself either way, unless they beat us to it.

Demand transport to Terra.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2015, 02:22:20 pm »

Demanding Transport to Terra will lead to us blamming someone and then we get shot. Bad idea.

Demand to see an Inquisitor. Thats the highest authority we can go to for such warp time fuckery.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2015, 02:33:46 pm »

Demanding Transport to Terra will lead to us blamming someone and then we get shot. Bad idea.

Demand to see an Inquisitor. Thats the highest authority we can go to for such warp time fuckery.

I do agree find a inquisitor, but we should worry about being shot we're wearing carapace armor some small arms fire ain't going to do much other the draw bolt fire.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2015, 03:50:37 pm »

I do agree find a inquisitor, but we should worry about being shot we're wearing carapace armor some small arms fire ain't going to do much other the draw bolt fire.

Unless they hit us in the face. Then again, these are Stormtroopers...
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2015, 05:01:03 pm »

There is no Inquisitor yet because there is no Imperium yet.

Unless they hit us in the face. Then again, these are Stormtroopers...
But they'll probably miss. They are Stormtroopers, after all.

Announce ourselves as a commissar of the Imperium of Man. Demand to be taken to whoever's in charge of this vessel immediately.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2015, 06:46:03 pm »

Well, these must be... Actually we've never seen these before...
Declare ourself either way, unless they beat us to it.

Demand transport to Terra.

I do agree find a inquisitor...
Announce ourselves as a commissar of the Imperium of Man. Demand to be taken to whoever's in charge of this vessel immediately.

You exit the vessel through the ramp and see it surrounded by more of the white armoured soldiers.  All are aiming their weapons in your direction, but you see an individual that looks similar to you.in their formation.  The man has significantly less inspiring attire, lacks a long coat, and is more a dull gray than with any adornments, but as best as you can tell, you have found a fellow commissar.

"Greetings fellow commissar!  I have need to speak to the Inquisitor or Commander of this vessel to inform them of a world in need of an Exterminatus!  Furthermore, I require transport to Holy Terra to warn of coming dangers!"

The commissar slightly raises his eyebrow and gestures to a couple of the armoured soldiers.  The few he gestured to break off as he responds, "what is your name?"

Pleased with the fellow commissar's rapid work, you respond, "I am ______ _______, the commissar assigned to ________."

Insert name, unit assigned, and any other information deemed necessary, useful, or to flesh out the character.

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)

(Did you know Commissars and Inquisitors exist in Star Wars?)
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2015, 08:08:47 pm »

Hanzel Kreuger of the Kriegs 666th regiment. We were assigned to take part in a defense at the Cadian Gate against the foul Black Crusade of Abbadon the Despoiler.

Yep were going deep with our warp fuckery.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2015, 10:17:35 pm »

Hanzel Kreuger of the Kriegs 666th regiment. We were assigned to take part in a defense at the Cadian Gate against the foul Black Crusade of Abbadon the Despoiler.

Yep were going deep with our warp fuckery.

What I had meant wit the 'assigned to' part was the unit, but that works too.  Could lead to some really interesting stuff, if you manage to make it back, of course.
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2015, 10:21:57 pm »

Krieg
Impossible, there's no BADASS GASMASK in the equipment. One simply does not walk into a Krieg regiment without a gasmask.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

3man75

• Bay Watcher
  • I will fire this rocket
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2015, 11:35:24 pm »

How about the Catachans? I heard their Commisars are..oh wait never mind.

Can we just go back and add one GM? Or do you want something different?

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 25, 2015, 11:55:51 pm »

Krieg
Impossible, there's no BADASS GASMASK in the equipment. One simply does not walk into a Krieg regiment without a gasmask.

There's no BADASS GASMASK in the equipment because everyone knows people from Krieg are born with gasmask-like faces. Thus, our face was a gasmask the whole time.

We are Hanzel Krueger, attached to the 666th Armored Division.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2015, 01:08:59 am »

How about the Catachans? I heard their Commisars are..oh wait never mind.

Can we just go back and add one GM? Or do you want something different?

If you go for using Krieg, it could be a case of the gasmask was lost.  Should note their Commissars are pretty much the exact opposite of the Commissar that has been seen, though.

Quote from: 1d4chan wiki on the Death Korps (Yeah, not the best place, but it's midnight where I am and tracking down an equivalent would be time-consuming.)
As such gung-ho individuals they technically don't even have the need for commissars, since their deserting rate is practically zero and the officers (and probably even the regular troopers) will happily execute their soldiers themselves if need occurs. Commissars that are sent their way are usually sent in to say "Captain I know you want to charge in and stab those Orks in the face with bayonets, but if you do that maybe one in ten is getting out of there alive. The Emperor needs you alive and we are going to goddamn wait until a situation comes where we can have enough survivors for the next battle and if you order a charge, it's blamming time for you." If a Commissar is the voice of reason in your ear, you know your priorities are interesting.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2015, 04:10:22 am »

We are Hanzel Kreuger of the Cadian 666th regiment. We were assigned to take part in a defense at the Cadian Gate against the foul Black Crusade of Abbadon the Despoiler.

Basically 3man's vote but a Cadian regiment instead of Krieg.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2015, 04:38:10 am »

Sure, why not. This looks to be wonderful.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2015, 11:00:40 am »

As already mentioned by Zanzetzuken, Krieg Commissar /= Normal Commissar. Those guys don't execute, they prevent from too much executions and suicidal bravery going on.

If you want Gas-Masks go for

5th Savlar Chem-Warriors -> Penal battalion with gas mask soldiers. Enough Blamming going on and expressly permitted to loot (even xenotech)
or if you want armored go with

12th Armored Armageddon Steel Legion -> tanks + even more gas masks and without the combat drugs above.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 39