Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57352 times)

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (117 Heretics Killed, 1371 Troops Inspired) (SG)
« Reply #360 on: January 02, 2016, 02:50:52 am »

Raise the lead heretic's power sword hilt, and announce to the remaining scum that their leader is dead, before grinding our heel into the head of said leader. This will inspire our troops, while demoralizing the remaining heretics. Punctuate with bolter fire.
+1
+1

I also want to see how terrified everyone around is we basically just walked up took a swing at then PUNCHED the light saber away before calmly cutting off his head.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: January 02, 2016, 02:52:56 am »

I think we more brutally stabbed him in the neck with a chainsaw than actually decapitated him.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: January 02, 2016, 02:57:55 am »

I think we more brutally stabbed him in the neck with a chainsaw than actually decapitated him.

Still horrifying also notice how the force didn't work on us I wonder if that's because we aren't from this universe or it's because we're a null, but that'll become very useful in the future.
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: January 02, 2016, 03:16:14 am »

More horrifying, I'd think. 

I would guess the force doesn't work on us because we're a member of m40-era humanity, meaning we've evolved to the point of being psychic on a species scale. Otherwise known as a living warp-storm-to-be. Trying to use powers from something as friendly and delineated as the Force on somebody who's actually traveled through the Warp itself is probably like having a migraine with your soul.
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: January 02, 2016, 03:34:10 am »

Nurgle's love will find them, change them, make them better.
Well obviously its because we weren't born with midichlorians.*ducks*Papa Nurgle protected us!
Are we owed an extra heretic killed?
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: January 02, 2016, 03:54:14 am »

My theory: using a Force power on someone involves touching their soul, feeling their emotions, stuff like that. The Jedi couldn't bear the grim darkness and had to pull out before he could make anything happen. This would mean a Jedi master could still get through the spiritual brown note and affect us, so let's be careful.
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: January 02, 2016, 04:17:03 am »

Of course, being a psychic brown note by sheer force of nasty is pretty great regardless.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: January 02, 2016, 04:58:03 am »

My theory: using a Force power on someone involves touching their soul, feeling their emotions, stuff like that. The Jedi couldn't bear the grim darkness and had to pull out before he could make anything happen. This would mean a Jedi master could still get through the spiritual brown note and affect us, so let's be careful.

Or the Commisar isn't part of the Force, not being from this time/universe.  No Force, no Force-fuckery.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: January 02, 2016, 05:40:17 am »

Well, telekinesis works on objects too, so I don't see why it wouldn't work on us. Or at least on our weapons and so on.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: January 02, 2016, 05:49:14 am »

I hold by the concept of us being so corrupted by the Warp as a baseline of our original setting that the Force can't deal with us.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: January 02, 2016, 06:19:42 am »

All shall bask in Nurgle's Infinite love!
Telekinesis is one of the many things that makes no sense at all if you take that midichlorian scene as anything other than the master playing a prank on the apprentice.
Now is the time for this world to know Grandfather Nurgle!
If you assume that the force flows through all things, but that that only applies to Star Wars,NwhichUmakesRsenseGbecauseLifEthe!force existed in 40k then someone would have corrupted it into something unrecognisable by now then. Presumably in time either the force will seep into our pet commissar or the warp will seep out or both...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #371 on: January 02, 2016, 11:26:18 am »

It's supposed to mean HERESY!
*BLAM*
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: January 02, 2016, 11:54:12 am »

I should wonder if Psyker's use a relatively warped version of the Force or if that's something entirely different. Either way, he's dead now! Yay!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: January 02, 2016, 12:58:05 pm »

Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: January 02, 2016, 01:31:42 pm »

Sweet so we're basically a walking version of hell incarnate and can cause force users to recoil in fear when they actually try to use the force on us.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 39