Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 39

Author Topic: The Jedi Heresy (SG) (Ressurected)  (Read 57348 times)

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
Re: The Jedi Heresy (117 Heretics Killed, 1371 Troops Inspired) (SG)
« Reply #345 on: January 01, 2016, 05:52:45 pm »

{I seem to recall them doing so- if nonsensically -when Skywalker was initially being trained, but twenty guys with automatic lasguns would probably be too much.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: January 01, 2016, 06:13:31 pm »

{Way too fast for a human to get a sword in front of. I believe the idea is that force-users are psychic and can see the future, so they move to block before you attack. I do not approve, but so says Lucas.}
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: January 01, 2016, 06:43:27 pm »

You fire upon the Jedi with your Bolter pistol to announce your challenge to the individual.  The Jedi dodges away from your shot, the bolter shot continuing and killing a soldier behind him.  You securely holster your Bolter as you approach, drawing your Chainsword after.  You won't risk it against the Power Sword, but if you get an opportunity, you may be able to pull off a strike with it.  You shout to you troops to avoid firing upon the Jedi, as you want to be the one to kill the heretical scum.  Fire turns its focus away from the Jedi when your order finishes.  From what you can tell, the Jedi is fairly confident of their skill, but has a level of concern in his eyes.

You rush forwards, the Jedi apparently attempting to use his telekinesis upon you, before strangely recoiling, the hand without the Power Sword going to his heart and fear running across his face.  You bring up your Power Fist and move to strike, the Jedi narrowly managing to regain his composure in time to dodge.  The Jedi attempts to bring around the Power Sword, but the field around your Power Fist is able to cause the blade to bounce back.  However, the Fist appears to have been slightly damaged from it.  It is not to the point that the weapon won't work, but you recognize that you can only do that a limited number of times.

From the fear and shock seen within the Jedi's eyes, you can tell that what just happened wasn't supposed to have happened.  Seeing a moment of weakness, you take the momentum gained from the parry to strike with the Chainsword.  The blade is going for the neck, and in the partially dazed state, the Jedi attempts to parry the blade.  The parry is slow enough that the Chainsword is starting to bite through his neck before the gold lightsaber hits it.  The Chainsword is severed in two, but the far end embeds itself halfway in the Jedi's neck.  The Jedi collapses, dropping the bladeless Power Sword at his feet.  You lean down and tear out the portion of the Chainsword embedded in the Jedi's neck, in the hopes of later repairing it, and pick up the bladeless Power Sword.  The hilt is exceptionally plain, and you resolve to remedy that later.  You have heretics to kill right now.

How do you finish off the remaining heretics?

Spoiler: Stats (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 05:09:40 pm by Zanzetkuken The Great »
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #348 on: January 01, 2016, 06:46:15 pm »

Beat them to death with the broken chainsword. We are going to use the powersword, aren't we?
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: January 01, 2016, 06:48:27 pm »

Well of course the power sword.
Or the power fist.
Or the, you know, blasters lying around.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: January 01, 2016, 06:59:58 pm »

In the effort of not getting ourselves decapitated by our own hand, I suggest we either grab a blaster, or just thup the rest of the rebels with the powerfist (Minus the power field)
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: January 01, 2016, 07:03:25 pm »

Nah, use the power field. Grab a blaster for our offhand and go around slaughtering the foe.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: January 01, 2016, 07:03:49 pm »

Raise the lead heretic's power sword hilt, and announce to the remaining scum that their leader is dead, before grinding our heel into the head of said leader. This will inspire our troops, while demoralizing the remaining heretics. Punctuate with bolter fire.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: January 01, 2016, 07:05:13 pm »

Raise the lead heretic's power sword hilt, and announce to the remaining scum that their leader is dead, before grinding our heel into the head of said leader. This will inspire our troops, while demoralizing the remaining heretics. Punctuate with bolter fire.

Do this instead of mine.
Muh FG--OOC Thread

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: January 01, 2016, 07:05:34 pm »

Raise the lead heretic's power sword hilt, and announce to the remaining scum that their leader is dead, before grinding our heel into the head of said leader. This will inspire our troops, while demoralizing the remaining heretics. Punctuate with bolter fire thing that is not a bolter fire.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: January 01, 2016, 07:07:53 pm »

+1

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: January 01, 2016, 07:31:03 pm »

+1
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 01, 2016, 08:01:28 pm »

+1
+1

I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 01, 2016, 08:04:15 pm »

+1
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

RAM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 01, 2016, 08:05:55 pm »

Papa Nurgle's love must spread!
Is it not possible that these pawns were swayed by the heretical psyker's powers and believed themselves to be following one blessed by The Emperor? Perhaps they are not yet corrupted by this heresy and could yet be loyal citizens of The Imperium...
Vote (1) for the Urist scale!
I shall be eternally happy. I shall be able to construct elf hunting giant mecha. Which can pour magma.
Urist has been forced to use a friend as fertilizer lately.
Read the First Post!
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 39