Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 498 499 [500] 501 502 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 182053 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #7485 on: March 11, 2016, 10:12:01 pm »

((Quoting what the posters are for convenience:))

Surprisingly enough the posters seem to be for an upcoming event where the students will be able to sign up for the various clubs and activities that the school offers. It is creatively called Club Day, and takes place on Wednesday after classes end.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #7486 on: March 11, 2016, 10:46:37 pm »

"Interesting MUST JOIN MAGIC CLUb"
No sig yet

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7487 on: March 11, 2016, 11:45:45 pm »

Lidia, for her part, turns to Aine.
"What the fuck did you do?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7488 on: March 11, 2016, 11:50:00 pm »

Well, this isn't the play I signed up for, but the main event hasn't started either and it ought to be entertaining nonetheless. I recline in a nearby chair, conjuring a bag of popcorn into my hand as I watch the events unfold.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7489 on: March 12, 2016, 12:22:24 am »

Keep trying! If it doesn't work another time grab amee and find out how to inspire the good emotions of Ibb

Amee is currently distracted by everyone else around her. Magnus is going to have to be a little more forceful than that to get her attention.

For a being made of pure energy, magic, and data expunged, she sure is delicate.

This probably helps explain why Amee is okay with Esi touching her body. Besides, you know, Amee being Amee. The chances of her rejecting anybody are slim to none.

"Say, Amee, have you per chance seen anything worth noting near room two-oh-eight? Anyone loitering around or staff entering it for some reason?"

"You'll need to be a little~ more specific than that. What building is this room in? The main one? Maybe one of the dorms~? Do you think that you have a secret admirer?" Amee giggles happily to herself, "How romantic~ I wish that I had a secret admirer~" Ibb sighs in frustration and rolls her eyes. She has probably had to deal with a few secret admirers before.

"Once I've finished serving tea."

"Okay! It's far~ better if we get to know each other first anyways~"

Dave gives the woman a flat look.
"I'm not pretty enough for cheerleading."

"Yes, I can see that. Don't feel too bad though. Everyone can't be as beautiful and elegant as me," Naomi comments as a little illusionary burst of sparks 'subtly' highlights her features. Modest she is not.

"Just never really been interested."

"Feel free to try out then. Who knows, you might actually like it?"

Quote from: Everyone
Posters! Look at the posters! Pretty, pretty posters!

The posters are flashy but not that informative. There's a Club Day on Wednesday after classes for people to check out the various student organization and teams at the school. It doesn't list any of the clubs though it shouldn't be too difficult to ask someone from a higher year about them. Like, say, Amee or Ibb?

"I mean, is she secretly a succubus or something or what, because, just...Ew..."

Amee's head turns 180 degrees to giggle at Ray. The answer to that question should be obvious.

((So, what are the chances that instead of sending magical telemarkers after Kina, they'll start sending magical spambots? :P))

((Very low. It's not the Futuretm after all. MSGs don't exist yet. Such a shame. Maybe in Everything:Gaiden...))

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #7490 on: March 12, 2016, 12:25:12 am »

Dave glances down at her 'features' for a half second with a nod. Then he leaves to put up posters.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7491 on: March 12, 2016, 12:25:54 am »

"Girl's dorms. It's one of the first year rooms. I wouldn't call them a secret admirer, more, an enthusiastic suitor. Probably, several, enthusiastic suitors."
I glance at Kina, probably not doing too great a favor for her mood, but I'd rather know that other characters in this little play ahead of time. Besides, I'm sure she'd want to know if anyone's breaking into her room and planting anything. If they themselves are not what has been planted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7492 on: March 12, 2016, 12:48:55 am »

Dave glances down at her 'features' for a half second with a nod. Then he leaves to put up posters.

Naomi was definitely not highlighting those 'features' and so glares at Dave as he leaves. At least he's doing her job for free, so she isn't about to complain where he can hear her.

"Girl's dorms. It's one of the first year rooms. I wouldn't call them a secret admirer, more, an enthusiastic suitor. Probably, several, enthusiastic suitors."
I glance at Kina, probably not doing too great a favor for her mood, but I'd rather know that other characters in this little play ahead of time. Besides, I'm sure she'd want to know if anyone's breaking into her room and planting anything. If they themselves are not what has been planted.

"Oh~? I haven't heard anything but I think I'll ask around and see what I can find out~" Amee giggles and whips out her cellphone, sending off rapid-fire texts to this person and that to find the answers to this problem. She does see to know a lot of people though and chances are she'll stumble upon the truth sooner rather than later.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7493 on: March 12, 2016, 12:53:27 am »

Lidia, for her part, turns to Aine.
"What the fuck did you do?"
I think....I broke something? His hand was moving weird it didn't look as flexible as mine...I forgot you guys have bones and tryed to fix his wrist..
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7494 on: March 12, 2016, 12:59:31 am »

With any luck, this farce ought to hold her interest, I could always use another contact after all. Still one way or another, the other players shall reveal themselves soon, if, they haven't already. Just a matter, like countless other problems of figuring out who is, and who isn't. I grin back and return to watching the exchange between Ailis and that other girl.
"Why thank you, this should be fun enough to watch for all who aren't involved."
« Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 01:01:46 am by Empiricist »

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7495 on: March 12, 2016, 03:14:24 am »

Teresha turns to Amee and Ibb.
"Hey peeps! So, my name's Teresha, and just wondering, what is this club day all about?
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7496 on: March 12, 2016, 04:27:55 am »

((What's with the first-person?))
thincake

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #7497 on: March 12, 2016, 04:34:59 am »

Terrence, who has totally been here all along you guys what are you talking about, grabs a poster from the pile. Seeing it has little-to-no information on it, he seems... indifferent, as usual. He looks around for good places to sit, preferably near someone else who would actually be willing to converse with him.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7498 on: March 12, 2016, 04:41:31 am »

((What's with the first-person?))
((Makes it easier to present her perspective. Actually, I intend to use it as the primary writing style for her, with third person narration placed in between /*slashes and asterisks*/.))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #7499 on: March 12, 2016, 04:42:53 am »

((Then why doesn't everyone do it? I thought third person was a thing for a reason.))
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 498 499 [500] 501 502 ... 507