Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 182858 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #6945 on: February 25, 2016, 06:35:13 am »

((no she's giving sweaty horizontal shirtless physical examinations don't be silly))
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6946 on: February 25, 2016, 07:24:00 am »

((Pfft. She's probably taken a vow of chastity already.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6947 on: February 25, 2016, 07:51:04 am »

((or has she))
Lovejoy, for her part, is currently in the other room dealing with arranging prescriptions.

Hana exists.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:23:36 am by IamanElfCollaborator »

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6948 on: February 25, 2016, 08:07:23 am »

((Either that or she has substituted medicine for actual intercourse and gets sustenance from that instead :3))

((So, what are the chances that, the Tabletop Gaming Club, if it exists, is run by Drei and that consequently, the main choice in games is between Mahou Shoujo Xan-Chan, Pretty Princess Vivisection Ascension, and Neon Atomic Chrome Angels? :P))
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 08:37:14 am by Empiricist »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6949 on: February 25, 2016, 08:11:34 am »

((10/10 best joke 2016))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6950 on: February 25, 2016, 08:15:45 am »

((Not in the best frame of mind right now. Should be asleep normally but it's too hot to, because I live in Australia. I blame the combined body heat of all the spiders >__<))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6951 on: February 25, 2016, 08:23:46 am »

((;-;))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6952 on: February 25, 2016, 08:29:39 am »

((I don't think I've seen any of the poisonous ones so far, let alone the funnel web spiders with the whole "fuck all the primates" venom. So I guess it isn't that bad.

But there was a period of time I had some living in my window. Since I've got one of those double-pane windows, some spiders somehow managed to get in between the two and started spinning webs there for a while. At least I think it was a few. Either that or the big black angry spider hiding in the corner of the window just molted there repeatedly before it faffed its way back outside. Ended up infesting haunting my dreams at least once >__<))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6953 on: February 25, 2016, 08:34:48 am »

Aglasis quietly knocks on the door, while Raja presumably continues being loud and maiming him.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6954 on: February 25, 2016, 02:44:02 pm »

Action for Kendall: Search for librarian.

Kendall finds the librarian replacing books back onto the shelves, while the library is still quiet and she has the time to do so. It's pretty easy reshelving books when you're a drider and don't need ladders to reach the top shelves. Or the second floor.

"Hello there dear," she says once she becomes aware of Kendall. "What can I do to help you today?"

Aglasis quietly knocks on the door, while Raja presumably continues being loud and maiming him.

Raja is indeed still snarling and trying to tear out Aglasis's liver through his scrotum. Ever since she went berserk, she has started changing from 'cute monstergirl' into 'fearsome dragon whelp' and so currently has more scales and muscles than she had before. Still, Aglasis has her well under control despite this transformation. From Nurse Lovejoy's previous experience with handling dragonpeople, the best course of action at this point would be to restrain or sedate Raja until she calms down enough to have a talk with. The regimen of drugs and therapy she is undergoing is supposed to stop this kind of behavior assuming that she's been following through on it, though a few remissions here and there are to be expected.

"Well, let's do that."
Ray opens a portal to a random not the forest outside location on the campus.

[??] Ray and Lidia find themselves in the academy's gardens. Unlike the rest of the school it is both beautiful and well-tended to, probably due to some kind of botany or gardening club that tends to the flowers, bushes, and other plants that are tastefully arranged. It's quite the romantic spot to be in, which perhaps explains the happy and familiar giggling that the pair hear behind them.

"Hello, hello~! It's so nice to meet you two again!" Amee exclaims as she rushes forth to hug Lidia and Ray. "What brings you two here? One last walk in the gardens while the flowers are in bloom? Isn't that just romantic~? Oh, I'm so~ happy for you two~! You make the perfect couple~ We were just~ doing the same thing, weren't we Ibb?"

"..." Standing further back is Amee's on-again, off-again girlfriend Ibb-D'ye, wearing a dress that looks like she made it herself because it is made out of several pieces of flayed skin stitched together with tendons. At the moment she is glaring at Ray and Lidia as if it was their fault that Amee hugged them. "Yes. Yes we were."

((If you're careful (like Mal is), do your work like you're supposed to (like Mal does), and wears appropriate equipment (like Mal does), it's pretty safe, all things considered.))

((Given the number of devils/divinities in existence, I would imagine that Aglasis would have some kind of protection again salt and the like. Not enough to completely negate the weakness, but enough to keep him safe during day-to-day life.))

((So, what are the chances that, the Tabletop Gaming Club, if it exists, is run by Drei and that consequently, the main choice in games is between Mahou Shoujo Xan-Chan, Pretty Princess Vivisection Ascension, and Neon Atomic Chrome Angels? :P))

((This is now canon Emp. I hope that you're happy with what you have wrought upon us all.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6955 on: February 25, 2016, 03:17:20 pm »

Ray appears mildly irritated.

"Please stop shipping us.

Also, no, this was pretty much random chance.  Just exploring the campus a bit."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6956 on: February 25, 2016, 03:39:58 pm »

Lovejoy opens the door.
"Yes?"

Hana wanders around.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6957 on: February 25, 2016, 03:41:23 pm »

Lidia pauses, then suddenly snakes an arm around his shoulder.
"Ray, we literally ARE a couple though."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6958 on: February 25, 2016, 03:43:43 pm »

"Still, the shipping, it freaks me out a little."

After a couple seconds, he places his arm around her waist.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #6959 on: February 25, 2016, 03:44:21 pm »

Felicia wonders why on earth she couldn't just get pizza.
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 462 463 [464] 465 466 ... 507