Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 182792 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #6855 on: February 23, 2016, 10:33:47 pm »

Library, 08:XX
Kendall finishes reviewing his rather sparse chemistry notes, notes which by and large are more just descriptions of his classmates, making a particular note of any supernatural capabilities they have displayed thus far and of the other, lesser safety hazards present. With the hour not yet over, and the distinct suspicion that he might not be in the best position if the exams or classes in subsequent years are the responsibility of more, dedicated teachers, he packs his books away for the moment and looks for any books in the library that are relevant to his chemistry classes. As in, the actual subject, not ones about protecting against magical beings with poor impulse control and limited oversight.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6856 on: February 23, 2016, 10:38:28 pm »

James is around the library, looking for Laura, before realizing she is probably still eating, and goes back to the cafeteria.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #6857 on: February 23, 2016, 11:22:56 pm »

Felicia nods back to Dave.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6858 on: February 24, 2016, 06:53:49 am »

Terrence leaves Felicia with a wave, and follows Laura into the cafeteria, taking a seat next to her yet again. "Hey. How's that drawing going?"
((Sorry didn't see that.))
"Pretty well." Laura says, as she finished eating.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6859 on: February 24, 2016, 10:44:30 am »

Clover looked around to face the girl, her mouth still full of food.
"What makes it ya spot?"

"Because I said so. So move it before I make you move."

Dave rolls his eyes.
"I mean that eating on the roof is a common anime trope. How are you able to be this hostile before 12? Is it because you have an inferiority complex due to previously being bullied for your race and feel the need to lash out at people for no reason so you don't seem vulnerable?"
Dave pauses as he thinks to himself.
"On second thought, I don't think I care over much at the moment."
He sits on an AC unit and begins eating casually.

Raja does not take Dave's taunts and insults very well. She stares at him, lips curled up into a snarl and hands balled into fists for a few moment. Then she roars with an intensity that does not match her smallish frame and launches herself at him, wings outspread and claws extended. The fire burning in her eyes suggests that Dave currently has very good odds on getting his eyes gouged out and his internal organs ruptured unless he avoids her wild lunge. Maybe telling the aggressive dragon girl that she has an inferiority complex and is emotionally vulnerable wasn't the best idea in the world.

"Less sugar?"

"I see. Do you have some for me to try? Or know where I can find some?"

Library, 08:XX
Kendall finishes reviewing his rather sparse chemistry notes, notes which by and large are more just descriptions of his classmates, making a particular note of any supernatural capabilities they have displayed thus far and of the other, lesser safety hazards present. With the hour not yet over, and the distinct suspicion that he might not be in the best position if the exams or classes in subsequent years are the responsibility of more, dedicated teachers, he packs his books away for the moment and looks for any books in the library that are relevant to his chemistry classes. As in, the actual subject, not ones about protecting against magical beings with poor impulse control and limited oversight.

Well salt burns demons like hydrochloric acid and thus could be useful in self defense. Kendall does find plenty of books which are relevant to his chemistry classes. Most of them are old textbooks put into the library and others are so general that they might as well be textbooks, but he has enough of a selection of reading material to help him study everything he needs in chemistry. Given the enthusiasm that Drei has in teaching that course, reading those books will probably better prepare him for taking the higher level chemistry courses.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6860 on: February 24, 2016, 10:57:26 am »

Dave steps to the side. The dragon bully would find she impacts the ground faster than normal.  That's because gravity is acting harder on her in general.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6861 on: February 24, 2016, 11:50:28 am »

Aine after idling in the cafeteria decides to go to the roof and is currently blinking unsure how to react.
Uh....dave? You got this handeld?
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 11:53:29 am by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile
« Reply #6862 on: February 24, 2016, 12:30:18 pm »

Terrence leaves Felicia with a wave, and follows Laura into the cafeteria, taking a seat next to her yet again. "Hey. How's that drawing going?"
((Sorry didn't see that.))
"Pretty well." Laura says, as she finished eating.
"Sounds good. Did you ever find out what kind of gendee to draw it as?"
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #6863 on: February 24, 2016, 01:04:39 pm »

Felicia deftly maneuvers herself behind the vents.
thincake

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6864 on: February 24, 2016, 01:05:16 pm »

Dave shrugs as he starts to walk away from the dragon towards the door.
"I'm more annoyed that this place is getting crowded."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6865 on: February 24, 2016, 01:47:02 pm »

Aine walks over to the dragongirl kneeling.
Hello?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6866 on: February 24, 2016, 02:56:06 pm »

"I might, actually.  I bought some the other day...Ah, here it is!"
Ray passes her one of those miniature chocolate nuggets out of a plastic baggie of assorted variations of chocolate nuggets.
"Not the darkest of the dark, but it's darker than the usual suspects."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6867 on: February 24, 2016, 03:07:30 pm »

Dave steps to the side. The dragon bully would find she impacts the ground faster than normal.  That's because gravity is acting harder on her in general.

Raja's wings flap and strain against the force of gravity that's acting so strongly on her body. As such she falls short of her initial goal of grappling with Dave, but she still struggles to her feet and advances towards him. Even a dragon whelp like her is stupidly strong, allowing her to keep walking and trying to lash out at him despite his best efforts. Seeing that Dave is trying to escape down the stairs, she breaks out into an awkward sprint and reaches the doors before him. The only way for him to leave is to go through her.

Aine walks over to the dragongirl kneeling.
Hello?

"Get out of my way!" she snarls. It seems that she has only eyes for Dave at the moment and as such everyone else is safe from her rage. At least for now, provided that they don't interfere.

"I might, actually.  I bought some the other day...Ah, here it is!"
Ray passes her one of those miniature chocolate nuggets out of a plastic baggie of assorted variations of chocolate nuggets.
"Not the darkest of the dark, but it's darker than the usual suspects."

Tommy carefully takes the piece of chocolate from Ray and plops it into her mouth.

"I'm sorry. It still tastes too sweet to me," she replies. "I guess that chocolate isn't for me then. Thank you for trying to help me."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6868 on: February 24, 2016, 03:11:55 pm »

"There's darker.  That probably isn't that dark, now that I think about it.

Try the really-high-percent stuff sometime, then, maybe."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6869 on: February 24, 2016, 03:18:09 pm »

You do realize I'm not scared of you because when it comes down to it it's impossible for you to kill me so no I won't move because I don't need too.
He yawns and dusts off his clothes nonchalantly.
Pages: 1 ... 456 457 [458] 459 460 ... 507