Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 182619 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #6660 on: February 16, 2016, 12:50:48 am »

"Okay, first thing's first - unless Sens' body is literally stitched to the inside of her clothes, chunks of her flesh shouldn't come off with their scraps. Anyway, like she said she's an exorcist, it's her job to deal with ghosts which is the main threat posed by the forest. Also, what's this about romance? You've been here for what? Five days or so?"
His voice lightens slightly, becoming almost teasing.
"Already crushing on someone like Lidia at Ray?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6661 on: February 16, 2016, 12:54:02 am »

Aine rubs his neck nervously
H-Hey Clover was...oh godamn it!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6662 on: February 16, 2016, 12:55:51 am »

Lidia, who had been addressing Aine and Kendall but perhaps was a bit too mumble-y to actually hear in her half-asleep state, emitted a noise halfway between a sigh and a groan and, clearing her throat, addressed Kendall with more volume this time. "Ffffffight me."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6663 on: February 16, 2016, 12:57:25 am »

OH PERFECT A DISTRACTION!!!
OH YES SURE WE BOTH SHALL FIGHT AND BY THE END KENDALL WILL COMPLETELY FORGET EVERYTHING I JUST SAID!

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6664 on: February 16, 2016, 12:59:16 am »

Dave feels like something stupid is happening. He retreats further into his hoodie, shorts, and fuzzy slippers combo.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6665 on: February 16, 2016, 12:59:25 am »

Lidia's eyebrows shot up and she got up in a flash, taking a couple of steps back and raising her hands up, palms facing Aine in a supplicating gesture. "Whoa whoa whoa, slow down, I didn't actually mean to ask you for an actual fight."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6666 on: February 16, 2016, 12:59:38 am »

Esi, who had been travelling directly towards the three, floats laterally around them - that is, almost sidestepping - and continues without a word.
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6667 on: February 16, 2016, 01:00:58 am »

Lidia's eyebrows shot up and she got up in a flash, taking a couple of steps back and raising her hands up, palms facing Aine in a supplicating gesture. "Whoa whoa whoa, slow down, I didn't actually mean to ask you for an actual fight."
What I'm not gonna hurt you if i was I'd say i was gonna kill you!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6668 on: February 16, 2016, 01:02:52 am »

Lidia was briefly distracted by Esi, "...you do you, you... floating sword woman. You do y--" but was promptly further distracted by Aine's statement, which just left her dumbfounded and, for a couple of seconds, wordless. "I, uh, what? How do I reply to that?"

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6669 on: February 16, 2016, 01:04:07 am »

"Oh, Clover? Is that why you were so eager to help her transport Sen's not-corpse? Real classy."
His grin widens as he slows down and begins to circle around Lidia's tree, slowly decelerating to a casual pacing.
"Well, the good news for you is, Clover seems to be pretty chill. Just go ask her on a date or something, I'm sure it'll be fine, unlike poor Lidia here who'd probably fluster Ray to hell and back if she tried. Well, not that they're already well on their way to becoming an -adorable- couple. Anyway, I know you're self-conscious and haven't had much social experience, but it really is best if you just ask. Otherwise you'll just be stuck here thinking about it. No matter how good anyone's advice is, it won't work miracles, you won't get some cliched montage where you suddenly become a better partner, and unless you want to create some kind of new kind of reality-television style comedy, getting others to tell you what to do at each step will fail in the end. So what if you've got problems? Everyone does. That's love - finding someone who doesn't mind jamming their thorns into the wounds in your heart and accepting yours in turn."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6670 on: February 16, 2016, 01:05:58 am »

What? If i hurt someone it's becuase their supposed to die meaning if i hurt someone it's becuase their supposed to die and as such I'd be trying to kill you.
"Oh, Clover? Is that why you wanted to help her transport Sen's not-corpse?"
His grin widens as he slows down and begins to circle around Lidia's tree, slowly decelerating to a casual pacing.
"Well, the good news for you is, Clover seems to be pretty chill. Just go ask her on a date or something, I'm sure it'll be fine, unlike poor Lidia here who'd probably fluster Ray to hell and back if she tried. Well, not that they're already well on their way to becoming an -adorable- couple. Anyway, I know you're self-conscious and haven't had much social experience, but it really is best if you just ask. Otherwise you'll just be stuck here thinking about it. No matter how good anyone's advice is, it won't work miracles, you won't get some cliched montage where you suddenly become a better partner, and unless you want to create some kind of new kind of reality-television style comedy, getting others to tell you what to do at each step will fail in the end. So what if you've got problems? Everyone does. That's love - finding someone who doesn't mind jamming their thorns into the wounds in your heart and accepting yours in turn."
i did tell her we actually had our date at the movie....she seemed really uncomfortable she seems really....confused.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6671 on: February 16, 2016, 01:07:17 am »

Esi continues away from everyone until she meets a wall with a loud, strange thunk. She moves back slightly and stares up at the wall contemplatively.
Black lives matter.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6672 on: February 16, 2016, 01:10:17 am »

Waving away Kendall's comments with a "You know I'm here, Kendall, and I bet you kniw what you're doing," and a literal dismissive wave, she addresses Aine. "Gotta tell her it's a date BEFORE the date, genius. Even I know tha..." She turned around. "Esi, did you just... float into the wall?" she called out.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6673 on: February 16, 2016, 01:10:49 am »

.....i did.....

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Just as Planned - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #6674 on: February 16, 2016, 01:12:26 am »

Esi doesn't turn around. "Yes."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 443 444 [445] 446 447 ... 507