Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 182641 times)

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Just as Planned - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #6645 on: February 14, 2016, 05:03:44 pm »

Magnus attempts to leave the forest, The prank went a bit to far
No sig yet

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6646 on: February 14, 2016, 05:07:42 pm »

((After Overhang inevitably dies and I start running Proxy :P))

((You've missed the obvious joke. Namely that as the creator of MSG, I should not be the one asking for a sequel to it. I should be making it. :v))

((We've done two movies.))

((Which is like... 3~4 hours of screentime. Unless the group wants to get back to bed after midnight they should start heading back. Plus I'm not sure how much there'd be to react to with another movie. Third time isn't always the charm.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6647 on: February 14, 2016, 05:10:40 pm »

((Yeah, another hour and a half isn't ideal, unless they'll just be watching short films.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6648 on: February 14, 2016, 05:11:36 pm »

((Oh, I already assumed we'd be heading back.))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6649 on: February 14, 2016, 05:12:27 pm »

((Oh, I already assumed we'd be heading back.))

((That was the plan until I sorta tuned out on life. Sorry.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6650 on: February 14, 2016, 05:51:42 pm »

((Eh, whatever.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6651 on: February 16, 2016, 12:21:13 am »

((I initially wanted to write this in the style of Babbitt's first chapter. Gave up on that idea.))
Saturday, 05:54
Kendall bolts upright. His phone's alarm clock did not ring. It did not ring because he did not set it. Setting it and having to turn it off takes far too much time. Time that could be better used for something other than turning off a function that disrupted his circadian rhythm. Of course, if anyone asked him why, he'd say it was to avoid waking up his roommates early. He dresses quickly in near-silence. Dressing did not take long - he always places his clothing next to his bed the night before, taking care to ensure that his dress shirt had just the right number of buttons done up for him to slip it on like a more casual piece of attire. Faster to do it before he slept, than to try fumbling with them half-asleep in the mornings. After going to the bathroom for the usual matters of hygiene. He doesn't shower as he does so prior to sleeping for his own reasons, though again if asked, he would paint it as a matter of courtesy and doesn't shave as growing facial hair takes time that could be better spent. He picks up his backpack, his phone along with the stationary and books required for the study and homework left to do already placed inside the previous night. Normally, he would have already completed his homework the previous night, but there was that movie viewing in the forest. He takes out a blender bottle and fills it with a pre-boiled water from a glass bottle before adding soylent he made earlier that week. With that done, he exits the room, taking care to open the door as little as possible. He shakes the bottle, mixing his breakfast outside. This time, it was actually a matter of courtesy. After drinking it, he commences his morning jog.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:24:12 am by Empiricist »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6652 on: February 16, 2016, 12:25:22 am »

Aine did not sleep last night he stayed at the lake looking at his reflection pondering who he is what he should do and....he's come up with a descision one he's worried the others could never accept so beside the lake with his horse aine looks at kendall a familiar face and waves.
In a thoughtfull but cheerfull voice
Hey Kendall! You doing Fine man mind if i join yah?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6653 on: February 16, 2016, 12:32:46 am »

Kendall nods curtly though he doesn't slow down let alone stop. Never a good idea to suddenly stop mid-run.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6654 on: February 16, 2016, 12:35:35 am »

Aine casually catches up and well he's not faster then you he's just not touching the ground as often his horse appears to have joined so now Aine is running besides you and his horse is possibly chasing both of you.
I don't know how to feel about yesterday.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #6655 on: February 16, 2016, 12:39:39 am »

Dave is in the Recreation room, waking up with a game and an energy drink.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6656 on: February 16, 2016, 12:40:46 am »

He frowns raising an eyebrow.
"What, the illusions made you uncomfortable? Or something else the matter?"
Of course it wasn't the first one. People who causally mention killing and looting orphans usually aren't the kind to be particularly worried about theatrics, especially not theatrics with particularly noticeable flaws.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #6657 on: February 16, 2016, 12:41:49 am »

4:56
Lidia woke with a snarl, a noise of frustration that tore from her lips and was promptly muffled by the cocoon of blankets she had tightly wound herself in. Fantastic, she'd woken up from another bad dream, a remnant of a period she'd frankly rather forget. She stopped, silently sighing, and decided that it was best not to dwell on it; she'd forget it soon anyway. As for now... She doubted she was getting back to sleep any time soon, and she didn't know what time it was... a quiet shifting had her facing the wall clock, which told her it was just before 5... bleh. She'd have to do her morning quietly, but she was good at being silent when she wanted to. She decided she could probably wear the clothes she'd slept in for one more day, leading the girl to simply grab her hoodie and sneak with trained quietness out into the hall. Her grey and long-sleeved shirt was then covered by the everpresent green hoodie, and hood slipped up to cover the tangles of her hair... she shoved her hands in her pockets and began quietly walking out.

6:05
A frazzled Lidia had spent the last hour wandering around the grounds, and now just sat against a tree, a little exhausted; the others would spot her leaning against it and sort of just looking over the landscape blearily, hood down to allow her to feel the breeze a bit. She glanced over at the two approachers, hand moving to the edge of her hood. "Others waking up, then?"
« Last Edit: February 16, 2016, 12:45:15 am by Powder Miner »

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6658 on: February 16, 2016, 12:44:13 am »

??
In the early morning light, a sword quietly slid itself out of a sheath. Its length glowed for a moment and expanded into Esi, who hovered silently from her small bedtable. She left the room without a word.

6:05
Esi slowly traveled the grounds herself, going almost automatically and giving little attention to her surroundings except what she needed to avoid hitting things. She pondered everything that had happened the previous day, and what she had learned at the school so far. Neither were especially pleasant.
Black lives matter.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6659 on: February 16, 2016, 12:44:55 am »

He frowns raising an eyebrow.
"What, the illusions made you uncomfortable? Or something else the matter?"
Of course it wasn't the first one. People who causally mention killing and looting orphans usually aren't the kind to be particularly worried about theatrics, especially not theatrics with particularly noticeable flaws.
Slightly i got kinda concerned afterall I've never seen someone die that i know luckily that wasent real....but....well the real reason is well.......I'm a complete failure at romance!
He says this last part very miserably.
Pages: 1 ... 442 443 [444] 445 446 ... 507