Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183303 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Prepare Your Classload - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #5655 on: January 19, 2016, 04:30:08 am »

((Empiricist makes me feel inadequate))
((I have become the harbinger of inadequacy! Fear my shitty characters! :3))

"Don't have his number, was going to exchange them earlier but got interrupted. I can ask him tonight though, since he's a roommate of mine. Not really sure, he might just go along if we tell him that we're going with Esi whether or not he shows up. Though he probably won't be happy about it. Really, at my guess, the best way to attract him to have plenty of people there. Enough that he feels like he's obligated to go, but not enough that he thinks we can fend for ourselves. Aine and Clover might come, neither sound like the type to get scared off by that, so they could also boost the numbers."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5656 on: January 19, 2016, 05:27:32 am »

Ray exists.

((@Empiricist:How do you know how Ray works so well?!))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 10:51:15 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #5657 on: January 19, 2016, 08:38:19 am »

"Best place to eat, it has a nice view." she grinned "I got up there by climin', I'm good at that."

Clover was still talking animatedly when the pair of Magnus and Aine spotted her. Her hands clasped firmly behind her back and seemingly without a care in the world. As the spirit tried to read her emotions he was confronted with a blaze of happiness and optimism, almost all encompassing and hiding everything else. If he looked more closely however he would see a small taint upon it, an undercurrent of sadness despite everything else.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5658 on: January 19, 2016, 10:40:34 am »

"Best place to eat, it has a nice view." she grinned "I got up there by climin', I'm good at that."

Clover was still talking animatedly when the pair of Magnus and Aine spotted her. Her hands clasped firmly behind her back and seemingly without a care in the world. As the spirit tried to read her emotions he was confronted with a blaze of happiness and optimism, almost all encompassing and hiding everything else. If he looked more closely however he would see a small taint upon it, an undercurrent of sadness despite everything else.
Aine takes the flowe bouquet out from his inner fridge and hides them behind his back.
is this a bad idea? .....confidence I'll just follow Amee's advice.....please don't let me mess this up beyond repair.
aine eventually walks over to you he seems very jittery and tense and his face...it's kinda quite pale but he does wear a smile on his face.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5659 on: January 19, 2016, 10:49:14 am »

Clover looked towards Aine as she spotted him, her smile widened slightly.
"Oh, hey'a Aine. This is Brian"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5660 on: January 19, 2016, 10:55:32 am »

Clover looked towards Aine as she spotted him, her smile widened slightly.
"Oh, hey'a Aine. This is Brian"
He turns towards brian
u-um hello......
.....this guy being here makes this....uncomfortable....
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5661 on: January 19, 2016, 01:48:08 pm »

((Firstly, because it's IC for Kendall to be able to form approximations, however inaccurate, quickly.

Secondly, OOC, a quirk of mine is that I plan out conversations with friends. I don't really intend to, it just sort of happens when I'm thinking of something to talk about, guess my mind just works that way. So I guess I might be a bit better at reading people because of it.))
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 01:49:42 pm by Empiricist »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5662 on: January 19, 2016, 01:50:32 pm »

((Only a BIT?))
Ray gesticulates impatiently.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5663 on: January 19, 2016, 01:55:14 pm »

((Well yeah, I can sort of model how a person acts if I pay attention to them long enough, but people do act differently in different situations, plus it's not like I can differentiate facades and lies from who they actually are. Plus, normally, I have other things on my mind than just that by itself which again affects accuracy. I mean, I can model someone I've been friends with for years now, but they'll still surprise me often.))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5664 on: January 19, 2016, 01:56:08 pm »

((Eh, you're still 5 steps ahead of me.))
Sigtext

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #5665 on: January 19, 2016, 03:27:57 pm »

Magnus is in a wall near clover and aine, Trying to read clovers emotions, also checking for any feelings related to aine
No sig yet

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5666 on: January 19, 2016, 03:30:02 pm »

"Don't have his number, was going to exchange them earlier but got interrupted. I can ask him tonight though, since he's a roommate of mine. Not really sure, he might just go along if we tell him that we're going with Esi whether or not he shows up. Though he probably won't be happy about it. Really, at my guess, the best way to attract him to have plenty of people there. Enough that he feels like he's obligated to go, but not enough that he thinks we can fend for ourselves. Aine and Clover might come, neither sound like the type to get scared off by that, so they could also boost the numbers."

"Sounds good to me. We don't want a large group anyways. Just... what? Twelve people at most? That's pretty manageable. Bug people to bring snacks or something and we'll have a good time. Even if we're supposed to be teaching Esi what human emotions are like, or whatever reason you originally gave. It's been a long day and I've spent most of it running around. Cut me some slack if I've forgotten. Besides, we've still got a couple of days to sort everything out so hopefully it'll work out in the end. I don't know about you, but I'm looking towards it." Sens doesn't bother to hide her grin this time. She is definitely planning something.

Ray gesticulates impatiently.

"Yes~? Is there something you want to tell me?"

"Isn't that... dangerous or something?"

.....this guy being here makes this....uncomfortable....

At least the feeling seems mutual.

"Hello. You seem to have something important you want to do, so..." Brian quietly excuses himself and leaves. How convenient.

Dave is wandering about. He's kind of hungry. Maybe he's gonna see if there's any place that sells hot fries.

Conveniently enough, it is now supper time. The cafeteria will probably have everything that Dave wants to eat. Probably.

((Empiricist makes me feel inadequate))

((...

How?))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5667 on: January 19, 2016, 03:32:59 pm »

"Next pl--*alarm noise*--Oh.  Dinner.  Hm.  I, for one, would prefer to get some food, now that I think of it.  Lidia?"
Either way, probably time for a portal.
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5668 on: January 19, 2016, 03:33:05 pm »

((Secondly, OOC, a quirk of mine is that I plan out conversations with friends. I don't really intend to, it just sort of happens when I'm thinking of something to talk about, guess my mind just works that way. So I guess I might be a bit better at reading people because of it.))
((So I'm not the only one that does that?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5669 on: January 19, 2016, 03:33:23 pm »

"Nah, I'm good at it" she waved goodbye to Brian as he left, feeling slightly disappointed. She turned back to Aine, smiling at him.

In addition to the feelings that he had already sensed Magnus, would sense a part of the happiness that seemed connected to her friend.
Pages: 1 ... 376 377 [378] 379 380 ... 507