Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183572 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Prepare Your Classload - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #5385 on: January 15, 2016, 06:31:07 am »

"Ten minutes? There is no WAY--" She let out a long sigh. "Look, Ray, just wait until we're out of the forest so no one has the excuse to fuck around with us."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5386 on: January 15, 2016, 06:34:59 am »

"السعادة هي أعظم شعور من كل منهم! أنا لا أريد هذا لوضع حد !"
Spoiler: Mira (click to show/hide)
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5387 on: January 15, 2016, 06:40:44 am »

"If you say so.  Though, where?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #5388 on: January 15, 2016, 06:55:23 am »

Lidia begins to walk towards the school. "We can figure that out when we get there."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5389 on: January 15, 2016, 06:55:58 am »

"Mhm.  Okay."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5390 on: January 15, 2016, 09:10:57 am »

((Is it bad that I spent more time on the stupid sheets I sent you than my own character sheets? EDIT: Now I've sent them, accidentally sent them to myself the first time >__<))
"Yeah, but in the hour or so I've known you, you've been surrounded by people that piss you off so it didn't really look like it to me."
He shrugs.

"Well now you've seen my happy and cheerful side. So you have no reason to be surprised when I laugh now."

((Well, to be fair, you have made multiple NPC sheets. Unless the time you spent on each one of them is more than the time you spent on Kendall, I don't see the problem here.))

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #5391 on: January 15, 2016, 12:12:52 pm »

Felicia is in a corridor, looking moody.
thincake

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5392 on: January 15, 2016, 12:36:28 pm »

"Well now you've seen my happy and cheerful side. So you have no reason to be surprised when I laugh now."

((Well, to be fair, you have made multiple NPC sheets. Unless the time you spent on each one of them is more than the time you spent on Kendall, I don't see the problem here.))
"Fair enough then. So what's the deal between Ibb and Amee? It sort of sounded like they were good friends, well up until the point you mentioned the ghost mistook one for attacking the other."

((You really overestimate the time I spent on Kendall :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5393 on: January 15, 2016, 12:37:09 pm »

Felicia may or may not, depending, hear someone yelling in Arabic somewhere.
Black lives matter.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5394 on: January 15, 2016, 01:22:37 pm »

"Fair enough then. So what's the deal between Ibb and Amee? It sort of sounded like they were good friends, well up until the point you mentioned the ghost mistook one for attacking the other."

"Good friends is one way to put it. Amee's magic deals with love," Sens says in the same tone of voice as if she was declaring that she was a serial killer, "and she wields it like a sledgehammer. So Ibb is her on-again, off-again girlfriend even if she looks like she stuck her arms and legs into a blender. It's complicated. And stupid. Amee's ability does mean that people love to tell her anything and everything, which is why she's such a good source of rumours and hearsay. She shouldn't be much longer. I hope."

Felicia is in a corridor, looking moody.

Felicia may or may not, depending, hear someone yelling in Arabic somewhere.

Or Felicia may bump into a random NPC to chat with. It's her decision.

((You really overestimate the time I spent on Kendall :P))

((Oh. I see. That is kinda bad in that case.))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5395 on: January 15, 2016, 02:08:41 pm »

"Weel that'll be a kinch. Next time, please warn me if they have that sort of magic and spam it nonstop. I'd ask if there's a way to nullify or avoid it but by the sounds of it, Ibb would be doing that right now if there was.

So just to be clear, our best source of information right now for hiking in the haunted forest that people have starved to death in is someone who throws around something a few steps from being magical date-rape? Lovely."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5396 on: January 15, 2016, 02:57:38 pm »

"It's not that bad. More like... She finds a crack to stick a crowbar in and push. If you don't have strong feelings for someone in the first place then she can't make you fall for them for very long. So you'll probably be fine. Just punch her if you start feeling butterflies in your stomach. That usually gets her to stop. You're right though, she is our best source of information at the moment. If you want I can d- Ah shit."

The reason for Sens's cursing is obvious as a short and peppy girl suddenly joins the pair. She is wearing an outfit that pushes the envelope of the school's dress code and has a great big smile on her face.

"Hello, hello! I am Amee and you must be Kendall! Sens has told me all about you! I'm so~ glad that I get to meet you!" she exclaims in greeting, before rushing over to hug him. It is rather awkward given that they have just met, even if she is built for this sort of thing. Kendall would feel something flit against his mind for a moment, before Sens hits Amee in the head.

"Alright, that's more enough. You're just here to talk to him, not take him to bed," she says with more anger and annoyance in her voice than she usually has. Amee moves to apologize to Sens (or more likely embrace her), but the angier girl takes a couple of steps back before she can do so. "Let's make this short. We want to know everything you do about the grounds here."

"Oh? Is that all~?" Amee giggles. "People tell me lots of things. I'm sure that I could tell you a few things about what you want to know. So~? What do you want from me~?" Sens sighs and gives Kendall a look that suggests that Amee is not usually this bad. Usually.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5397 on: January 15, 2016, 03:17:51 pm »

"Know how accurate the grounds maps in the library are? Specifically of the woods, we'd check the surveyor's map but that's in Special Reserves. Oh and know how the canoeing is organized? I figured the people running it might have some sort map of the rivers and nearby paths. Oh and what happened the last few times people went missing in the woods? They must've searched for them, right? Were there any search maps or anything? Was there anything weird that happened? Know anyone who often goes hiking there either?"
He pauses to adjust his skirt and scabbard again.
"Oh and for Ray, know any good stargazing spots? Preferably not in the haunted forest?"
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 03:19:39 pm by Empiricist »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5398 on: January 15, 2016, 03:20:48 pm »

aine begins searching for poetry books in either english or irish.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5399 on: January 15, 2016, 03:22:00 pm »

James is in another corridor, looking at the wall.
Pages: 1 ... 358 359 [360] 361 362 ... 507