Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183836 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Prepare Your Classload - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #4875 on: January 10, 2016, 03:07:25 am »

Lidia, on the other hand, has had much more of a first-person view, the argument having drawn her to its source during its tail end from where she was sitting and generally moping.
"The fuck's all that about?"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4876 on: January 10, 2016, 03:07:31 am »

"Human leather has been shown to be inadequate as clothing and socially unacceptable.
I am simply determining whether or not your skin could be considered "perfect"."

She reaches for Sens' arm.
Black lives matter.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4877 on: January 10, 2016, 03:10:10 am »

"Are you sure that that'll work? I get the feeling that you'll need more than some movies to teach her to act more human. She would probably be too busy analyzing the lighting or something to learn it."
"Hell no! It probably won't work, and if we went with the original suggestions for films, she'd probably sound even less human; but it beats doing nothing on a friday afternoon."

"Oddly enough, I could tell. Thanks for the warning though...? What was your name again?"
"Kendall. And yes, half the people who will be watching are socially awkward as well, though I don't think you'll see any worse cases there. But seriously, it's not too late to retract your offer if you're getting cold feet.

As for Aine, it's not entirely his fault, it's more because the rest of his race are apparently gloomier than a My Chemical Romance concert."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 03:18:11 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #4878 on: January 10, 2016, 03:18:11 am »

Felicia stares at said man, before rolling her eyes and continuing her boring wandering.
thincake

Akroma

• Bay Watcher
  • Death and I, we have an understanding
    • View Profile
« Reply #4879 on: January 10, 2016, 06:34:53 am »

"Hello, Mr.Rosenberg speaking?"
"Good afternoon, this is Cecelia from Red Moons Academy. I regret to inform you that we have reason to suspect that someone has mentally tampered with your daughter. Our nurse has run a mental scan which she reacted to with apparent violence. We would like to know if she has any past psychological history we should be aware of that is not in her files."
Not the best way to put it. Then again, there isn't exactly any particularly pleasant ways to inform someone of mental tampering. Who could have done it anyway? If memory serves, there are enchantments in place to negate instant-death spells; shouldn't there be others to protect against mental tampering seeing as it's not exactly something too desirable either? Wait actually, if another student did do that, then an option does present itself here...

She looks up the contact details for Mira. Hopefully she actually has a phone and doesn't require her coworkers to figure how exactly one is meant to broadcast their own thoughts. Well, unless she's passively eavesdropping anyway and will know on her own when someone needs her assistance.

Mr Rosenberg hangs up.
Find comfort in that most people of intelligence jeer at the inmost mysteries, if superior minds were ever placed in fullest contact with the secrets preserved by
 ancient and lowly cults, the resultant abnormalities would soon not only wreck the world, but threathen the very ingerity of the cosmos

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4880 on: January 10, 2016, 06:54:26 am »

Well that didn't go too well. Actually, no, that went pretty darn well all things considered. What did she expect him to do? Cheerily provide the details and bid them good luck? She wasn't threatened, didn't have to listen to some furious tirade and didn't have to comfort him either. It's not quite something that she'd chalk up as a win, a Pyrrhic victory maybe? Anyway, that does pose a bit of issue, since Mira is (un?)fortunately not the kind of person who follows the same logic as most signals intelligence agencies that removes the options of investigating the possibility of the tampering occurring during school hours, and now, with her father hanging up, that removes the easiest means of figuring out if she had those problems earlier. She redials a number.
"Her father answered. I explained the situation. He immediately hung up."
She pauses for a moment. There's no harm in trying again right? He'd want to know more about the situation, assuming he didn't mistake it for a prank call, right?

Ten minutes. Give him ten minutes. Three to verify the number she called from, three to process what she dumped on him, four to calm down and formulate a response. Okay, to be honest, the last four was more because she really didn't want to be the one to make the call.

If he doesn't call back by then, she'll redial and hope he's in a more talkative mood. Holy hell, how did this happen on the first day of classes?
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 06:58:18 am by Empiricist »
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #4881 on: January 10, 2016, 09:27:02 am »

Magnus moves around the campus, he never did get that map
No sig yet

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4882 on: January 10, 2016, 11:17:12 am »

Ray encounters Lidia, who is presumably still there and may have just said what she said.
"What happened?"
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 11:19:28 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #4883 on: January 10, 2016, 12:00:37 pm »

As soon as she got out of her last class Clover wandered around the school, seeing if she could find Aine or Annie.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #4884 on: January 10, 2016, 12:06:47 pm »

Hana exists somewhere nearby in the vicinity of some people.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4885 on: January 10, 2016, 12:07:31 pm »

As soon as she got out of her last class Clover wandered around the school, seeing if she could find Aine or Annie.
(She would find Aine roughly in the cafeteria whether actually inside it or in a doorway.)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4886 on: January 10, 2016, 12:08:34 pm »

Clover walked up to him,
"Hey'a Aine, ready to go?"

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4887 on: January 10, 2016, 12:12:19 pm »

Clover walked up to him,
"Hey'a Aine, ready to go?"
.......should i? I mean they don't want us to....you know what I'm a godamn Dullahan screw the rules!
yep were gonna have to look around a bit though for a good shop but we gotta find annie first.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4888 on: January 10, 2016, 12:15:02 pm »

She smiled brightly,
"C'mon then, lets find her." she beckoned Aine and went off looking for Annie. 

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4889 on: January 10, 2016, 12:16:34 pm »

Hana exists somewhere nearby in the vicinity of some people.
Perhaps near Ray and Lidia?  Who are currently confused about what just happened to Dave.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 324 325 [326] 327 328 ... 507