Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183549 times)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Prepare Your Classload - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #2370 on: December 29, 2015, 04:25:31 am »

"Name is Yuri Kalashnikov. Am purest embodiment of love."
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2371 on: December 29, 2015, 04:27:48 am »

(Love....maybe he can help me with that i mean its preety obvious how i ferl about....)
um....yeah do you think you could say help an irish reaper out with....ummmm love?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2372 on: December 29, 2015, 04:31:31 am »

(Love....maybe he can help me with that i mean its preety obvious how i ferl about....)
um....yeah do you think you could say help an irish reaper out with....ummmm love?
"You want wingman? You got best wingman in USSR here to help win you your girl."
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2373 on: December 29, 2015, 04:37:13 am »

"You want wingman? You got best wingman in USSR here to help win you your girl."
yeah...but I'm extremely new to this well talking to anyone in general and this place I've never been happier in my life just talking to people even if they insult me fills me with joy and happiness i already care so much about something just by talking with i-them i-its confusing i don't understand how humans work and i feel like I'm rushing but I'm I'm terrified that everything will crumble and t-th-theyll all die in a second...

(He looks very nervous panicky and sad)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2374 on: December 29, 2015, 04:44:14 am »

-snip-
yeah...but I'm extremely new to this well talking to anyone in general and this place I've never been happier in my life just talking to people even if they insult me fills me with joy and happiness i already care so much about something just by talking with i-them i-its confusing i don't understand how humans work and i feel like I'm rushing but I'm I'm terrified that everything will crumble and t-th-theyll all die in a second...

"I understand I think. Easy way for everything to not die is to not kill it, is important lesson. Second important lesson; do not feel happy when people treat you bad. Go find people who are good friends. Such as Ivan. Ivan was good friend he always brought vodka... and I forget what happen next but the vodka was good. Third lesson before I get distract again by vodka; when you find pretty girl you like if you really like I will be there to help catch. Possibly with fishing net."

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2375 on: December 29, 2015, 04:46:35 am »

-snip-

"I understand I think. Easy way for everything to not die is to not kill it, is important lesson. Second important lesson; do not feel happy when people treat you bad. Go find people who are good friends. Such as Ivan. Ivan was good friend he always brought vodka... and I forget what happen next but the vodka was good. Third lesson before I get distract again by vodka; when you find pretty girl you like if you really like I will be there to help catch. Possibly with fishing net."
....thank you....friend? Do you mind if i call you a friend yuri?
(He's juggling his head)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2376 on: December 29, 2015, 04:58:42 am »

-snip-

Yes you can call me friend
....thank you....friend? Do you mind if i call you a friend yuri?
(He's juggling his head)
"Yes you can call me friend"
« Last Edit: December 29, 2015, 05:16:07 am by Corsair »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2377 on: December 29, 2015, 08:11:06 am »

Laura continues existing. Having finished her food, Laura is now drawing in her notebook- when did she go upstairs to get that, actually...
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2378 on: December 29, 2015, 08:17:23 am »

Laura continues existing. Having finished her food, Laura is now drawing in her notebook- when did she go upstairs to get that, actually...
Nobody cares, to be honest.
Felicia keeps eating.
thincake

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2379 on: December 29, 2015, 08:22:18 am »

Laura is aware of that. Forever alone. ;-;
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2380 on: December 29, 2015, 08:24:53 am »

Never noticed, always without a senpai. She will die alone.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2381 on: December 29, 2015, 09:37:07 am »

Hana notices her. Now for the sweet, sweet yuri.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2382 on: December 29, 2015, 09:47:18 am »

Yuri steals her for his harem.
thincake

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #2383 on: December 29, 2015, 09:50:52 am »

yis

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2384 on: December 29, 2015, 10:59:57 am »

You mean Hana steals her for Ray's harem.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 157 158 [159] 160 161 ... 507