Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183491 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Supernatural Highschool RP - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #855 on: December 24, 2015, 12:42:36 am »

Lidia chews on her thumbnail a little, still wearing an amused smile. "Well, hey, we've got the whole school year, right? I figure most of us are gonna be figuring out who our classmates really are over that year."

She then pauses at Ernesto and laughs, not just a chuckle now but some genuine level of mirth. "That's a good explanation. I like it. I might well have it... relatively fine on the whole "not causing massive disturbances' thing."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: December 24, 2015, 12:46:41 am »

"So true.

...Anywho... This might be rather personal, but do you mind if I ask what you are?  Feel free not to answer, but, y'know."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: December 24, 2015, 12:49:29 am »

"Well, then would you at the very least tell me your name before your bitchiness makes me avoid your entirely for the next year or so, barring some sort of situation where I'd need some help from people who won't cause spontaneous explosions just by introducing themselves?"
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: December 24, 2015, 12:52:35 am »

Lidia replied to Ernesto first, with an off-handed "I'm Lidia." before devoting some serious thought to Ray's question. It took a few seconds, befire she came to a decision, shaking her head at Ray.

"I'm not real keen on putting that out there, no. Dunno if I'll change my mind, but for now at least that's a no."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: December 24, 2015, 12:53:19 am »

"Fine by me."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: December 24, 2015, 12:56:25 am »

I'm sure at a school like this with all of us, we'll figure each other out. Even in "friendly" environments its best to keep some cards against your chest, I learned that the hard way unfortunately.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: December 24, 2015, 12:57:58 am »

"True...

Eh."
Sigtext

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: December 24, 2015, 12:58:15 am »

"So here's a question I'm gonna pose to you two-- three? I haven't really met you yet. Do you think, over the next few days, that people are gonna calm down and learn not to act like complete morons with the threats of their," and air quotes were added here, ""big scary powers" or are they just gonna keep ratcheting it up and up?"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: December 24, 2015, 12:59:45 am »

"Hoo boy, good question.  I do know I'm going to get a lot of practice cloaking if the latter happens...

And you're free to borrow it if you want."
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: December 24, 2015, 01:01:59 am »

(Aine is currently in the cafeteria Juggling their own head)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: December 24, 2015, 01:04:37 am »

Most probably unless some are absolutely stupid, and I mean 2 steps from brain dead stupid, Stephan says with a slight smile.

Well you also have to think about the fact most of these people aren't used to other people with abilities, and that where they came from they're the big fish. Now here even if they don't have malicious intent, their fellow students can challenge them and their power. Tis a bit frightening when you're used to having the biggest britches in the room, and now you're not sure you have them.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: December 24, 2015, 01:06:45 am »

(Aine is currently in the cafeteria Juggling their own head)
And Ray is staring in grossed-out fascination.
"...whuurgh...right, look at something else..."
Ray frenetically looks everywhere else, before settling on looking at Lidia's face.
"Whoa, your eyes are green.  Like, seriously, the only other green I've seen that is that green is in actual gemstones."
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: December 24, 2015, 01:12:58 am »

Hana looks up from her game, taking time to save before putting her game away.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: December 24, 2015, 01:14:15 am »

Lidia mulled over the stranger's (at least, moreso than the others, since she didn't know his name) words, scratching again at a sharp cheekbone. "Man, how do you people even come up with explanations that good? Here I am going "what's WRONG with everyone" and suddenly thinks make more sense than they probably should."

She then hears Ray's remark and is visibly caught off guard, looking away and her pallid cheeks again getting that little bit of color to them. "Oh. W-well..."
« Last Edit: December 24, 2015, 01:16:39 am by Powder Miner »

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: December 24, 2015, 01:14:47 am »

Hana raises an eyebrow at Lidia and Ray.
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 507