Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183139 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Supernatural Highschool RP - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #495 on: December 23, 2015, 01:26:55 am »

"I dunno. Maybe he didn't know it'd happen? Or he doesn't have a good way to gauge how much magic he has? I mean, I seem to be able to use my magic as long as I meet the right conditions after all, so I've got no idea how much magic I have at any given time either."
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: December 23, 2015, 01:29:04 am »

"Statement: This unit feels pity for many of your species."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: December 23, 2015, 01:36:12 am »

"It's not like magic is much riskier without knowing your limits. I mean, it's something utterly irrational that you have no prior knowledge of. Short of testing it out in every last possible situation, there's no knowing when it's going to bite you in the ass with some detail you didn't know."

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: December 23, 2015, 01:36:24 am »

Strangely enough, his cynical prediction about the length of their relationship seemed to MOLLIFY Lidia, who quieted back down.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: December 23, 2015, 01:38:47 am »

Teresha continues staring dumbfounded, at Ray, then at the Kitsune, and then at Hana.
"So, does anybody know what in da hell is goin' on here?"

Ain't nobody got time for that.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: December 23, 2015, 01:39:21 am »

Suppressing a smile at this whole exchange he replies Ahh I see he was being chivalrous and pushed himself to far for the girl. I have just the remedy for that, that works in a pinch almost always.

Reaching in his pocket he pulls out, what seems to be a piece of candy in a wrapper most have probably never seen before. Opening the wrapper, he opens the boys mouth and pops it in.

Its called an extreme chew, as ridiculous as the name sound it is rather effective. It's stock full of stuff you need, and filled with caffeine and other stuff that will keep you going. It's not recommended to take more than two a day if you want to sleep at night, but as long as it's not to serious he should wake up in a minute. Even though they taste horrible, they're useful and I always keep a few on me.

Standing up he turns to the person who first responded to him, extending his hand towards them Stephen Wilds, pleased to meet you.

Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: December 23, 2015, 01:42:10 am »

He shakes it "Ernesto Levine. I don't think he's in much of a position to be chewing much, being unconscious and all."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: December 23, 2015, 01:43:02 am »

"Statement: Magic is worse than this unit initially observed."

Teresha continues staring dumbfounded, at Ray, then at the Kitsune, and then at Hana.
"So, does anybody know what in da hell is goin' on here?"
"I have no idea."

Suppressing a smile at this whole exchange he replies Ahh I see he was being chivalrous and pushed himself to far for the girl. I have just the remedy for that, that works in a pinch almost always.

Reaching in his pocket he pulls out, what seems to be a piece of candy in a wrapper most have probably never seen before. Opening the wrapper, he opens the boys mouth and pops it in.

Its called an extreme chew, as ridiculous as the name sound it is rather effective. It's stock full of stuff you need, and filled with caffeine and other stuff that will keep you going. It's not recommended to take more than two a day if you want to sleep at night, but as long as it's not to serious he should wake up in a minute. Even though they taste horrible, they're useful and I always keep a few on me.

Standing up he turns to the person who first responded to him, extending his hand towards them Stephen Wilds, pleased to meet you.
"So theoretically, giving the human much more could stop his heart?"
"Interesting."

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: December 23, 2015, 01:45:59 am »

Teresha is still staring blankly at Ray.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: December 23, 2015, 01:46:20 am »

"Everything in the right dose will kill. For example, a machine designed to treat cancer can very well just kill the patient by shooting them in the head with a burst of radiation, and not quickly or painlessly either. It has happened before after all. And yes, magic can be iffy. I used to use magic all the time, but then before I knew it, I was on the floor and my shrink was trying to bludgeon me to death with a table."

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: December 23, 2015, 01:47:52 am »

"Query: But that is why you are here, at this school? To learn and control your powers?"

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: December 23, 2015, 01:48:31 am »

"Everything in the right dose will kill. For example, a machine designed to treat cancer can very well just kill the patient by shooting them in the head with a burst of radiation, and not quickly or painlessly either. It has happened before after all. And yes, magic can be iffy. I used to use magic all the time, but then before I knew it, I was on the floor and my shrink was trying to bludgeon me to death with a table."
Teresha then turns to Ernesto, looking quite scared.
"Well, dat's just....great. I definitely needed to hear a story about how your therapist was trying to kill your ass."

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: December 23, 2015, 01:53:31 am »

"Hoping that is. May not work out. Most of them just kick in when a requirement is met. I'm hoping that at least I can figure out some of those dangerous little details here before I experience them first hand."

"Well, dat's just....great. I definitely needed to hear a story about how your therapist was trying to kill your ass."
"Magic that changes my speech patterns, also causes my eyes to glow. Red unfortunately, not the best color to try and use as a flashlight or night light. Believe me, I tried. Plus boosts my confidence by a bit. It's easier to leave on than off. So I kept it on when I went to his office, and before I knew it, he was screaming about how something wasn't supposed to work that way or something. And he was brandishing a table. He went to normal after I managed to shut it off. All he said was that he felt incredibly angry, like as if by some sort of primal instinct."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: December 23, 2015, 01:59:12 am »

Yes well the saliva will dissolve it a bit and that will be enough,no actual chewing necessary.

Turning to the robot thing?? Stephan was still not very caught up on everything and certain techs and pop culture still confused him. Thinking for a second he responds to the robot, Yes theoretically it could, although considering his abilities it would take more then your average human. More then I currently have on me, and also highly inefficient considering the cost of these. I would stick with the classics like cyanide, although that will not work on all considering their possible abilities.

Pausing for a second he adds on making a guess, Based on that inquiry you must of been of use for something else. Hunting magical things and folk perhaps, curious you would be at a school like this. Pleasure to meet you.....? Sorry would you like to be called miss, mr., or neither??

Turning to Ernesto I'm sorry to hear that, we all have things we wish didn't happen especially with people who don't understand unfortunately.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: December 23, 2015, 02:00:39 am »

"This unit is designated as SERAS. Address this unit as such."
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 507