Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 183210 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Supernatural Highschool RP - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #390 on: December 22, 2015, 06:51:50 pm »

"Compared to when?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 22, 2015, 06:52:18 pm »

"Before."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 22, 2015, 06:53:10 pm »

"Does 'before' have a timestamp?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 22, 2015, 06:53:34 pm »

"A few decades."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 22, 2015, 06:55:08 pm »

"...If you don't mind me asking, why are you at a high school?  Or is this, like, time shenanigans?"
Sigtext

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 22, 2015, 06:56:28 pm »

"Oh, I died twice. Spent an indeterminable amount of years being annoyed at the state of things, watching people come and go."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 22, 2015, 06:57:39 pm »

Suddenly the lights in the auditorium dim, and all of the students assembled slowly break off their conversations and eagerly await for the assembly to begin. Several people, evidently the Principal and teachers of the academy, take the stage and begin speaking.

"Greetings new students and old. I am the Principal of the school and your Headmistress, Ein. I wish to welcome you all to the prestigious Red Moons Academy. I am glad to see so many eager and smiling faces here today," she lies through her teeth. A quick glance around would confirm that the auditorium is two-thirds filled at best, with most of them being returning students, none of whom are paying much attention to the Principal. Perhaps it's because she seems to be droning on already, despite just starting her speech?

"For almost 200 years, Red Moons Academy has been dedicated to the well-being and education of its students. Our founder, Robert Grayson, founded this school as a center of learning and knowledge for those supernatural beings who are unable to participate in more mundane schools. Since then it has grown and flourished into a major center of learning in its own right."

Unfortunately for everyone, some of the older students get bored and talk among themselves, making it extremely difficult to focus on the assembly and what the Principal and teachers are talking about.

"Man, this assembly is so boring. When are they going to let us go?"

"What are you talking about? You're the one who dragged me into this thing anyways."

"Yeah, but... You know. I thought that Ein and her sisters would do their routine again. Like they did for the talent show? And the ending assembly?"

"Yes. And did they do it for the last two opening assemblies you dragged me to?"

"No... I just really want to hear them sing, okay?"

On and on the other students talk, quietly enough so as not to draw the attentions of the facility as they talk. Only when the assembly seems to be winding down does the older students shut up.

"And he was never seen again. Now then, I will release you all to enjoy the rest of the day. Remember that classes will be starting tomorrow at eight-thirty, as given in your syllabus. If it is your first year here at Red Moons, then we have set up an orientation session so that you can become familiar with the buildings and grounds in our fine Academy. While your participation is not necessary, I would highly suggest that you join them and get to know your fellow students." With that said, everyone gets up and heads for the exits, most of them complaining about not getting to hear Ein and her sisters sing.

In the back of the auditorium, while everyone was distracted by the assembly, someone set up a sign for the orientation session. For those who are interested in participating in such a thing (as opposed to leaving and doing whatever they like for the rest of the afternoon), they are forced to awkwardly huddle together until enough people express interest for the session to begin. An older student, evidently a kitsune judging by their fluffy tails, shows up to lead the group out of the auditorium and out of the way of everyone else to begin.

"Fufufufufu. You all must be the new meat, aren't you? I am always happy to show some First Year students around the academy. My name is Naomi, Half-Angel, Half-Devil: Full Divine; Impressive Socialite!" They strike a pose as illusionary pyrotechnics burst behind them. It is suitably anime and ridiculous, especially for someone so tiny. "Now then, before we get started, how about you all introduce yourselves? Tell us your names and something interesting about yourselves? It'll be fun and amusing!"

((Before anyone asks, I won't be waiting for everyone to decide to join the orientation or not. I'll push it forward later this evening when I have time, and let you guys drop in and out as you want. Better than dropping a massive wall of text on everyone. Sounds good?))
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:03:59 pm by USEC_OFFICER »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 22, 2015, 06:59:31 pm »

"Are you kidding me?   That's exactly two wholes the way you just said it.

Also my name is Ray and I don't do fun and amusing."
Sigtext

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 22, 2015, 07:00:12 pm »

"Two wholes? My name is James and I seem to be exactly the opposite."

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 22, 2015, 07:01:18 pm »

"Ray is correct. That translates to 200%."
Black lives matter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 22, 2015, 07:01:40 pm »

"Half plus half plus full."
Sigtext

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 22, 2015, 07:02:07 pm »

Laura clears her throat. "Math aside... I'm Laura Aeris. I shapeshift."
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 22, 2015, 07:02:16 pm »

"What do you mean by this?"

Then James's eyes widen.

"Oh, is that what you meant? I'm sorry, I worded it incorrectly. I was killed twice."
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 07:05:59 pm by Pencil_Art »

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 22, 2015, 07:06:14 pm »

Naomi hits Ray over the head with her fan. She's an anime kitsune, of course she has a fan.

"Angels and demons are both divine, you idiot. As such, being a half-angel and half-demon makes me 100% divine. You do know your basic math, don't you? And it's okay if you don't have anything interesting to say about yourself. We can't all be as absolutely amazing as me after all."

((I uh... Didn't edit things as well as I should have. Sorry.))

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 22, 2015, 07:08:21 pm »

"I understand."
Black lives matter.
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 507