Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 507

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - Describe Your Morning in Amazing Detail - [IC THREAD]  (Read 184010 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Prepare Your Classload - [IC THREAD]
« Reply #2955 on: December 30, 2015, 04:54:53 am »

Yuri lunges straight into Aine's chest bringing his left arm over Aine's right arm and his right arm over Aine's back.
(Aine quickly tries to sock you in the face with his left arm while trying to simultaniously sweep your legs out from under you and well wiggiling he's really trying to make sure he dosent get trapped in a hold.)
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
  • New Zeland giveth, New Zeland taketh away
    • View Profile
« Reply #2956 on: December 30, 2015, 05:05:33 am »

Yuri turns his head as the blow comes in deflecting it so that it doesn't kill his momentum, the sweep is mostly successful but yuri is already moving and slams into Aine like a fleshy wrecking ball he begins doing his best to get a good grip on Aine's left arm.
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2957 on: December 30, 2015, 05:07:16 am »

Felicia's seen more impressive fights back in Pandora's Box. Still sniggering, she returns to her pushups.
thincake

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2958 on: December 30, 2015, 05:10:26 am »

Still sniggering, she returns to her pushups.
"Oh lovely, another one who does pushups all day long. Boy do I know someone you'll get along well with."
((Felicia x Calvin, pushups all day every day :P))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2959 on: December 30, 2015, 05:11:15 am »

Yuri turns his head as the blow comes in deflecting it so that it doesn't kill his momentum, the sweep is mostly successful but yuri is already moving and slams into Aine like a fleshy wrecking ball he begins doing his best to get a good grip on Aine's left arm.
((You just slammed into metal that's probably gonna hurt))
(Aine is well getting hit flung him hard backwards so much so that  your basically holding onto him by his left arm he's staggered a little and tries to wrench his arm free and jump back it's clear that Aine is very light and dosent weigh much.)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2960 on: December 30, 2015, 05:19:33 am »

((You just slammed into metal that's probably gonna hurt))
(Aine is well getting hit flung him hard backwards so much so that  your basically holding onto him by his left arm he's staggered a little and tries to wrench his arm free and jump back it's clear that Aine is very light and dosent weigh much.)
Yuri is slightly dazed from the clash with steel but steps with the wrench and into Aine's body wrapping his other arm around his hip attempting to pin them together
So it was like a binary search, except the question is "Has the input been brutally murdered?", and it only ever returns True.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2961 on: December 30, 2015, 05:26:32 am »

((More silver copper and stuff like that its on the dress))
( I Need to get out of THIS NOW!)
UGH!
(Aine is  in a almost horizontal position done by kicking his legs into your gut and wrenching with all his might if he is succesfull in that he's going to kick off your chest and get distance)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2962 on: December 30, 2015, 05:32:33 am »

Yuri drops the arm and immediately goes for the juicy legs that have been so kindly offered to him by rotating his hips and torso then grabbing them in a bear hug like iron.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2963 on: December 30, 2015, 05:36:53 am »

Yuri drops the arm and immediately goes for the juicy legs that have been so kindly offered to him by rotating his hips and torso then grabbing them in a bear hug like iron.
i think i win!
(Aine immediatly  shoves your head down his throat and trys to shove you down with all his might)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2964 on: December 30, 2015, 05:50:08 am »

"You have fallen for my TRAP!"
Yuri brings his knee up in a punishing blow to the breast bone then uses his other leg to lash at the knee while stopping his downward spiral into Aine's neck by combining his knee and arms on the shoulders removing his head and kicking off before shouting
"NOW FACE THE FURY OF THE RED ARMY ELBOW BOMB!"
The soldiers swarm the ring leaping at Aine from all directions and curtailing his movement by simply being in the way. Yuri hurtles toward the outside of the ring and before hitting the ground dissolves into rose petals and appears above Aine like a falling star of flowers and pure soviet glory.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2965 on: December 30, 2015, 05:59:25 am »

"You have fallen for my TRAP!"
Yuri brings his knee up in a punishing blow to the breast bone then uses his other leg to lash at the knee while stopping his downward spiral into Aine's neck by combining his knee and arms on the shoulders removing his head and kicking off before shouting
"NOW FACE THE FURY OF THE RED ARMY ELBOW BOMB!"
The soldiers swarm the ring leaping at Aine from all directions and curtailing his movement by simply being in the way. Yuri hurtles toward the outside of the ring and before hitting the ground dissolves into rose petals and appears above Aine like a falling star of flowers and pure soviet glory.
YOUR USING YOUR FRIENDS TO HELP YOU HOW IS THAT FAIR!?
(Aine quickly jumps back over one of your comrades  with a twirl hand brushing them and pushing agasint one of their backs to get out of the way in time,but he had a hard time sticking the landing completely so he's still a little unbalanced but he does his best to get back in the stance of a brawler.)

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2966 on: December 30, 2015, 06:12:32 am »

The men of the red army continue to swarm but some of them are dissolving into pink mist and a steady rate.
"Combat is not fair! NOW THIS ENDS!!"
Yuri hurtles towards the floor of the arena where Aine was before teleporting one final time in a flurry of sparkles there is silence for a moment. Then aine is surrounded with a flurry of sparkles and bubbles as Yuri flies up from the floor driving his elbow straight into his chest with the force of a near 20m drop. The fight is obscured as a maroon and pink mushroom cloud covers the arena, erupting from where the final clash occured.
((Who shall it be?))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2967 on: December 30, 2015, 06:15:16 am »

((The mist disperses there both unconsious that would be funny))

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2968 on: December 30, 2015, 06:16:53 am »

((I say it hasn't escalated enough to end just yet.))
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Corsair

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2969 on: December 30, 2015, 06:24:24 am »

((I say it hasn't escalated enough to end just yet.))
The only escalation left would be to employ weapons which would make this far to unsafe considering not everyone is immortal for the first match I believe that mutual is best for the safety of everyone else
((The mist disperses there both unconsious that would be funny))
Sounds good

The mist clears to reveal Aine tangled in the rafters, flung upward from the force of the blow while Yuri is lying on the combat mat breathing heavily. Both seem to have knocked each-other into a stupor.
Pages: 1 ... 196 197 [198] 199 200 ... 507