Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How to Progress the Game?

Move onto the Next Day and Begin Classes.
- 14 (33.3%)
Introduce NPCs to Socialize with.
- 10 (23.8%)
Some Other Idea (which I'll undoubtedly inform you all about).
- 7 (16.7%)
I just selected this option because it existed.
- 11 (26.2%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 210

Author Topic: Red Moons Academy - There Will Be Blood(y Text) - [OOC THREAD]  (Read 142945 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Red Moons Academy - Supernatural Highschool RP - [OOC THREAD]
« Reply #960 on: December 25, 2015, 01:13:34 pm »

Then they'll get the bill for his horse.
...i don't think their gonna be very happy.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #961 on: December 25, 2015, 01:15:12 pm »

Well too bad for them.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #962 on: December 25, 2015, 01:17:01 pm »

Well too bad for them.
I fully expect one of them to try and show up at the school and slap Aine but not gonna happen with the "awsome security" at this place.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #963 on: December 25, 2015, 01:20:10 pm »

You kind of own those characters...
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #964 on: December 25, 2015, 01:21:51 pm »

you don't understand
they are him and he is them
they know all
they see all
he is never in control
thincake

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #965 on: December 25, 2015, 01:22:38 pm »

Which is why that is not happening...yet.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #966 on: December 25, 2015, 01:23:11 pm »

you don't understand
they are him and he is them
they know all
they see all
he is never in control

... That... Whoa.
Actually makes sense.
Which is why that is not happening...yet.
Eh.
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #967 on: December 25, 2015, 01:40:19 pm »

Actually, didn't Usec mention a while back that there's a system in place to stop insta-kill magic on-campus a while back?

Hang on, I'm gonna see if I can dig up the post...
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #968 on: December 25, 2015, 01:41:34 pm »

Actually, didn't Usec mention a while back that there's a system in place to stop insta-kill magic on-campus a while back?

He did.
Sigtext

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #969 on: December 25, 2015, 01:42:54 pm »

Yeah but he mentioned something about it working on undead and all i need to do then is lure someone off campus to kill them.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #970 on: December 25, 2015, 01:44:09 pm »

No, you need to lure them off campus, with horse and scythe, and head, and succeed in unnaturally ending their life early.
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #971 on: December 25, 2015, 01:45:28 pm »

If this was purely a freeform RP then I would agree with Emp. However people (like myself) want a combat system, so we gotta quantify the OPness somehow. However, instadeath attacks are not cool no matter what kind of game it is.

As such I'm going to say that the Pantokrator didn't do the best of jobs when he was tweaking the laws of the universe to his liking. Thus Reapers and similar creatures are divine and part of their job involves acting like soul repomen, collecting souls from people who should be dead or will die shortly. Their instadeath powers can work on anyone but most of the time won't affect people who are young and healthy, such as most of the students here, since they have a long time until they're supposed to die. An extremely long time if they're a construct like some PCs. Mind you, the above only comes into play outside the academy. On the grounds they have a system is place which completely negates that kind of instadeath powers, as a side effect of how it protects students. Aine has no clue said system would exist until he tries to gank someone, of course.

Sounds acceptable? Or will I have to make up more stuff? Mechanically I'd make it affect undead only, just to not piss anyone off more than they already are.

Anything else I need to deal with?
Found it.

If I'm interpreting this right, your magic won't work even off campus unless the person in question is dying/old/both, so you're gonna need to get your hands dirty with combat either way.
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #972 on: December 25, 2015, 01:49:15 pm »

No, you need to lure them off campus, with horse and scythe, and head, and succeed in unnaturally ending their life early.
Yeah he probably won't ever kill someone early or unless he perceives they need to die and you've probably done something bad then or hes out of his mind for some reason also he can just eat them and take them off campus and spit them out then murder them.
If this was purely a freeform RP then I would agree with Emp. However people (like myself) want a combat system, so we gotta quantify the OPness somehow. However, instadeath attacks are not cool no matter what kind of game it is.

As such I'm going to say that the Pantokrator didn't do the best of jobs when he was tweaking the laws of the universe to his liking. Thus Reapers and similar creatures are divine and part of their job involves acting like soul repomen, collecting souls from people who should be dead or will die shortly. Their instadeath powers can work on anyone but most of the time won't affect people who are young and healthy, such as most of the students here, since they have a long time until they're supposed to die. An extremely long time if they're a construct like some PCs. Mind you, the above only comes into play outside the academy. On the grounds they have a system is place which completely negates that kind of instadeath powers, as a side effect of how it protects students. Aine has no clue said system would exist until he tries to gank someone, of course.

Sounds acceptable? Or will I have to make up more stuff? Mechanically I'd make it affect undead only, just to not piss anyone off more than they already are.

Anything else I need to deal with?
Found it.

If I'm interpreting this right, your magic won't work even off campus unless the person in question is dying/old/both, so you're gonna need to get your hands dirty with combat either way.
thats what the scythe is for so when their bleeding and dying from it he can end their life with his instadeath.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #973 on: December 25, 2015, 01:52:18 pm »

You say that like your grim reaper has the strength to overpower everyone on-campus, or like nobody will help the ones he's trying to kidnap :P

Or, for that matter, like nobody will find it suspicious he's just carrying around a scythe.

Long story short, Aine tries anything, he's gonna get rekt. Hard.

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #974 on: December 25, 2015, 01:52:31 pm »

weaponised vore
thincake
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 210