Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: It's... complicated.  (Read 3807 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: It's... complicated.
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2015, 08:33:58 pm »

There is this girl.
The moment I read this I thought 'well you're screwed'
Morbidly funny.
Yeah, I've been rejected three four times, each one more painful than the last. The above quote is now my official policy for giving people with girl issues advice.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2015, 08:53:11 pm »

As someone once sang - my shit's fucked up.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

HooliganintheFort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2015, 02:46:30 am »

I have to agree with the people who say to move on. You can't change people who don't want to change.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2015, 02:52:14 am »

I have to agree with the people who say to move on. You can't change people who don't want to change.
Except in the military
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2015, 05:46:26 pm »

Well, the cesspool spilled.
It didin't went as I wanted but on the other hand it went just as I expected. Well, at least it solved itself before new year.
Kot finishes his morning routine in the same way he always does, by burning a scale replica of Saint Basil's Cathedral on the windowsill.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2015, 08:00:32 pm »

It didin't went as I wanted
as should be the case when you're minding other people's businesses :)

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2015, 08:11:27 pm »

Actually, there's more to that.
By not going what I wanted I basically meant that at the time she refused to speak with me, but we did, kind of, and it was a fucking argument and we dragged out each other shit and stuff... but we actually spoke more calmly later on and... well, it went pretty well for this situation, I guess. There was a bit of not-exactly calm words too, but in the end we walked away not being mortal enemies and I guess she understands my motives and so do I hers, to some extent. She's safe, pretty much, he knows to watch his shit, and so on, but in the end I'm supposed to not talk to her about this first and we aren't going to be more than "tolerant" of each other It's not what I would really want, but I guess it's the best thing that could possibly happen.
Thanks for support and being a dick, though.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2015, 08:13:04 pm by Kot »

BluarianKnight

• Bay Watcher
  • Gimme a soul, sailor.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2016, 01:08:49 pm »

..I'm not one to give advice. Honestly, I'm usually not. But I had to speak up on this. You're obviously not going to give this up. You've dug too deep, and I don't think anyone can really tell you too. I'm going to tell you this however. This will not end well. No matter what happens, your not going to have your fairytale. The best thing you could do is save her. But your chance with her? Very little to none. I know you don't want to believe it.. and I know your going to to keep worrying and trying, but that's it. I'll support your decision, no matter what it is, at the end because I've been in your situation before.
A beautiful lesbian trans lass, I'll punch ya dork.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2016, 07:38:48 pm »

So... Not-quite-friendzone?
[/size]Thanks for support and being a dick, though.[/size]

Was I the former or the latter? Probably the latter.

OK, I am formally declaring size tags stupid. I didn't even copypaste anything, just quote. I am pulling my hair out over these things
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 07:40:50 pm by Insanegame27 »

Kot

• Bay Watcher
  • 2 Patriotic 4 U
    • View Profile
    • Tiny Pixel Soldiers
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2016, 11:12:46 am »

So... Not-quite-friendzone?
At this point? I spoke more about it on the sad thread, so the whole thing progressed a bit to... proably pure cold hatred, for some reason, even if I have no idea anymore. I'm going to wait a bit, see if any new stuff pops up.
As for now - she apparently totally broke up contact with basically anyone who knew her before (because, everyone, more or less, suggested her that her relationship is, well, "too fast and too much") and also haven't shown up yesterday or today in school, and she was too busy spending yet more time with him, not to mention that she actually considered changing the school to be closer to him and because she had a talk with teacher before holidays (which, not-really-suprisingly, she also spent with him, which infuriated the boyfriends sister again) about that there are some limits to, well, "being together" and that you proably shouldn't kiss passionately on the school corridor nearly every day. Oh, and that she should proably get her shit together when it comes to the emergency diving grades.

Also, by being a dick I meant this
:)
,but eh, I don't really give a damn anymore.

Salmeuk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2016, 10:01:46 pm »

This sounds like high school all over again. You can't really expect anything from anyone, even if they've explicitly promised this or that - it's an extremely human trait to act without thought towards those that are close to you. However, I also think you've opened yourself up to this situation by subverting your own happiness to her attention. Er, I just mean you found yourself encroaching upon no-mans-land because no one was shooting at you, then suddenly *KACHINK* you stepped on a mine. Or, you set sails thinking the storm had blown through, only to discover the other side of the Eye. Or, you started climbing a mountain thinking your friend would surely join you at the first plateau, only to discover *GASP* she had gone scuba diving instead. Or . . . get the point?

Learn this lesson: show and say your interest early, and if it's not to be drop it (like it's hot?).

Be thankful she 'betrayed' (lol) you before you guys were comitted.
Pages: 1 [2]