Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19

Author Topic: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 3:Welcome Home  (Read 32588 times)

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
Re: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 2: New Year
« Reply #210 on: January 01, 2016, 12:41:04 pm »

"Remember what he speaks of. He has no intention of using it in the right manner."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 01, 2016, 12:43:40 pm »

"Remember what he speaks of. He has no intention of using it in the right manner."
he is alive and as such living things can change so it doe's not matter for if that is true he will change.
its good to see you dident become a complete idiot.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 01, 2016, 12:45:27 pm »

"Honestly. Do you really think Utther, of all of us, is going to change? He's basically exactly the same as he was before the stasis, only more angry!"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 01, 2016, 12:48:24 pm »

"Honestly. Do you really think Utther, of all of us, is going to change? He's basically exactly the same as he was before the stasis, only more angry!"
he has changed then to be more angry then besides while you may be older then me i see you all as my beloved children and it's a big no no for children to fight!
....you might wanna be quiet Líf some may not like being called children.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 01, 2016, 01:13:57 pm »

"Hmmmm...that seems like good news...I think that perhaps I will see if I can help..."

Expend four power on four new Great Trees, two power on two new Great Reefs, and eight power (using two Crux) on helping these grow to catch up with the rest of the world/their brethren.

Ask the Trees what happened to the Ritual Stones, considering they were placed near Sapling lands, if their god's memory has not faltered during the long absence.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 1: Brave New World
« Reply #215 on: January 01, 2016, 03:15:15 pm »

Meet with the Auror leader (I believe he was a ringbearer; I'll check the Litany History when I have time) and inquire as to how their civilization has progressed. If they are on good relations with the Great Tribe, link the top of the two monoliths via massive GATES, that when entered portal the entity to the other monolith. There are no stairs or ladders leading up to the top; it is accessible only via flight. A large lever at the bottom of each monolith will close the gate until the lever is reactivated. This should encourage trade and good relations between the two nations.

Heed any worship and prayers to me. Answer regardless of who their primary deity is. Spend up to 6P on this.

Forge a massive aircraft carrier. It is huge, allowing several thousand people to live on it at once. It is magically enhanced to reduce its fuel requirements, but due to its size moves rather slowly. It is armored and magically protected from hostile magicks. Spend up to 8E on this. Form it in a new structure in the human capital, large enough to house the great device. The structure should be equipped with the means to fuel and repair the carrier.
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: January 01, 2016, 03:31:14 pm »

Create the Myrillions closeby the Arachnid baby, so they can protect her as well as spreading anywhere to slowly gain power whereever they go
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 09:32:13 pm by Detoxicated »

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 1: Brave New World
« Reply #217 on: January 01, 2016, 03:54:38 pm »

Forge a massive aircraft carrier. It is huge, allowing several thousand people to live on it at once. It is magically enhanced to reduce its fuel requirements, but due to its size moves rather slowly. It is armored and magically protected from hostile magicks. Spend up to 8E on this. Form it in a new structure in the human capital, large enough to house the great device. The structure should be equipped with the means to fuel and repair the carrier.
((That is just asking to be tampered with. If it wasn't for my god not being the kind to do that sort of thing, I'd totally tamper with it.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 01, 2016, 05:00:58 pm »

-Snip-

Uztot's eyes glow a dangerous red.

"But we exist dear Utther. We exist as a collective of bickering somewhat insane chaotic entities that break my heart. That argue, that fight, dragging our children into their affairs. But something has to make everything worth it, something has to make us deserve something other than your oblivion. Every god here is my beloved sibling. Even Mavnon. Perhaps even you. Do not prove yourself a threat to my family again."

The glow fades.

"With that out of the way, I call upon you, my brothers and sisters, to join me in my solemn oath, to protect our family above all else, from itself if necessary. I declare myself removed from petty godly politics. I work for no agenda but the good of our siblings, and of our children. If I must walk this path alone, then so be it."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 01, 2016, 05:02:25 pm »

"Agreed."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 01, 2016, 05:08:45 pm »

"With that out of the way, I call upon you, my brothers and sisters, to join me in my solemn oath, to protect our family above all else, from itself if necessary. I declare myself removed from petty godly politics. I work for no agenda but the good of our siblings, and of our children. If I must walk this path alone, then so be it."
"That is a vague request you ask of us, Uztot. You call us brothers and sisters and tell us to protect our family, knowing that some of us are enemies. Of course, the "family" you speak of could be referring to the mortals, in which case I question the wisdom of telling us to protect our worshippers; we do that already. I am your ally so I will assist you but only if your requests are less vague."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #221 on: January 01, 2016, 05:10:39 pm »

You think I dont remember the Void before we were?

I think you do too, somewhere deep down. All of you. That piercing cold that warmed your core? That roiling storm that calmed your being? That terrible symphony that had no rhyme or reason but made its own, and just as soon forgot it.

Then you decided to mess that all up. Oh I tried to stay out of it, I tried to be nothing, but your something keep growing. Your "reality" silenced the symphony, dissipated the storm, burnt away the cold and left nothing but dead, freezing ashes. What was I supposed to do?

And you think this is better? Before, we were able to not exist and exist as freely as we wanted. There was no life, no death because we never existed, were never born, and yet we are, and always were.

And even when I got here, I almost believed your lies. I almost believed that this "reality" was better than the Void we called home. Then you showed me how you created Death. Yes, YOU CREATED DEATH. Then when I tried to show you how unnatural this all was, and tried to start changing it back to the Void is once was, you tortured me, bound me, and refused to release me.

We were not alive before, but we were happy weren't we? Happy and sad and black and white and hot and cold and everything. We were everything. Everything and nothing. And then you created Life because this world of yours is WRONG, and the Void is rejecting you. Your "essence" and "power" and "crux". You didn't have these things before. You have them now because you are defined. You are weakened by being. You couldn't die before, but since you committed the grievous sin of rejecting the Void, the Void has rejected you in return. Now, with the meager power the Void gave you when you first started to be, you created these mortals. You created Life simply to feed your dying bodies, bodies only dying because you created something terribly wrong and unnatural. And this Life you created to feed your own, dies in your stead.

Why?

Why did you create Death by poisoning yourselves with reality, then passing that Death on to innocent mortals? Even in the afterlife, they aren't returned to the Void to live as we once did, you trap them again, binding them into forms for all eternity.
I can't even stop you. I can only hope the Void finally tires of your games and wipes it clean! And I dance when it happens! And I will see it happen, even if I have to wait an eternity to do so!

I... Don't... Even... What?

Senile old man ramblings, probably.

And you call us hypocrites. Why don't you look in a mirror.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 01, 2016, 05:12:56 pm »

"...I believe Uztot was referring to we Gods as siblings...and the mortals in aggregate, as our children...he is asking you to set aside petty sibling rivalries when the family is at stake...am I wrong, brother?"
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 01, 2016, 05:19:54 pm »

"...I believe Uztot was referring to we Gods as siblings...and the mortals in aggregate, as our children...he is asking you to set aside petty sibling rivalries when the family is at stake...am I wrong, brother?"
"You are, in fact, right brother Teburshe."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 01, 2016, 05:21:25 pm »

"Aye..."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 19