Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19

Author Topic: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 3:Welcome Home  (Read 32579 times)

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
Re: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 2: New Year
« Reply #180 on: January 01, 2016, 08:50:18 am »

It ain't genocide if it was only a few individuals from every race

It seems you can't remember how many you MURDERED, considering that there were very few races, and that thousands died.

Their deaths were quick and painless, not MEANINGLESS TORTURE.

And that justifies MURDER, does it? That justifies the pain, suffering and MORE DEATH that followed?

And I remember a time before you, you odious little brat!

Unless you are referring to my... Absence... That is not possible and you know it. Let's make the god of Life and Death (and the rest of us, for that matter) a target for ill-thought comebacks and petty insults. Ha ha ha bloody ha.

And I have yet to see any of you express remorse for creating life, thereby condemning every one of your creations to death!
Oh I hastened the deaths of a few, but you, YOU all created death!

Death is a natural end to life. All things must die eventually. Death is a thing that happens. Let's assume for a moment that everyone was immortal. Would everyone live forever? No. People would still die.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: January 01, 2016, 09:45:55 am »

You think I dont remember the Void before we were?

I think you do too, somewhere deep down. All of you. That piercing cold that warmed your core? That roiling storm that calmed your being? That terrible symphony that had no rhyme or reason but made its own, and just as soon forgot it.

Then you decided to mess that all up. Oh I tried to stay out of it, I tried to be nothing, but your something keep growing. Your "reality" silenced the symphony, dissipated the storm, burnt away the cold and left nothing but dead, freezing ashes. What was I supposed to do?

And you think this is better? Before, we were able to not exist and exist as freely as we wanted. There was no life, no death because we never existed, were never born, and yet we are, and always were.

And even when I got here, I almost believed your lies. I almost believed that this "reality" was better than the Void we called home. Then you showed me how you created Death. Yes, YOU CREATED DEATH. Then when I tried to show you how unnatural this all was, and tried to start changing it back to the Void is once was, you tortured me, bound me, and refused to release me.

We were not alive before, but we were happy weren't we? Happy and sad and black and white and hot and cold and everything. We were everything. Everything and nothing. And then you created Life because this world of yours is WRONG, and the Void is rejecting you. Your "essence" and "power" and "crux". You didn't have these things before. You have them now because you are defined. You are weakened by being. You couldn't die before, but since you committed the grievous sin of rejecting the Void, the Void has rejected you in return. Now, with the meager power the Void gave you when you first started to be, you created these mortals. You created Life simply to feed your dying bodies, bodies only dying because you created something terribly wrong and unnatural. And this Life you created to feed your own, dies in your stead.

Why?

Why did you create Death by poisoning yourselves with reality, then passing that Death on to innocent mortals? Even in the afterlife, they aren't returned to the Void to live as we once did, you trap them again, binding them into forms for all eternity.
I can't even stop you. I can only hope the Void finally tires of your games and wipes it clean! And I dance when it happens! And I will see it happen, even if I have to wait an eternity to do so!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 09:51:08 am by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: January 01, 2016, 09:54:25 am »

A thick gold chain holding a plaque depicting a sunrise and a stylized letter A seems to be floating in the smoke. I quiet drum beat sounds off in the distance. A microphone that doesn't seem to be connected to anything floats near where a humanoid's mouth would be.

"Ís 'n' Líf, ya names are just p'fect, I say / Ya followers'll certainly 'joy t'pray / fo' they can say they're gangsta 4Líf / 'n' Ís is their homie who makes 'em stiff / Ya should show 'em how well ya can spit / c'mon make 'em all see your rhymes' great wit //"

The gold chain fades back into the smoke, and the microphone floats toward Líf and Ís.

"Take it. My rap sucks so bad that the bar is low."
Ya-
please don't Líf
....okay do you not wanna or something?
i-i just don't want to embarass us both...

You think I dont remember the Void before we were?

I think you do too, somewhere deep down. All of you. That piercing cold that warmed your core? That roiling storm that calmed your being? That terrible symphony that had no rhyme or reason but made its own, and just as soon forgot it.

Then you decided to mess that all up. Oh I tried to stay out of it, I tried to be nothing, but your something keep growing. Your "reality" silenced the symphony, dissipated the storm, burnt away the cold and left nothing but dead, freezing ashes. What was I supposed to do?

And you think this is better? Before, we were able to not exist and exist as freely as we wanted. There was no life, no death because we never existed, were never born, and yet we are, and always were.

And even when I got here, I almost believed your lies. I almost believed that this "reality" was better than the Void we called home. Then you showed me how you created Death. Yes, YOU CREATED DEATH. Then when I tried to show you how unnatural this all was, and tried to start changing it back to the Void is once was, you tortured me, bound me, and refused to release me.

We were not alive before, but we were happy weren't we? Happy and sad and black and white and hot and cold and everything. We were everything. Everything and nothing. And then you created Life because this world of yours is WRONG, and the Void is rejecting you. Your "essence" and "power" and "crux". You didn't have these things before. You have them now because you are defined. You are weakened by being. You couldn't die before, but since you committed the grievous sin of rejecting the Void, the Void has rejected you in return. Now, with the meager power the Void gave you when you first started to be, you created these mortals. You created Life simply to feed your dying bodies, bodies only dying because you created something terribly wrong and unnatural. And this Life you created to feed your own, dies in your stead.

Why?

Why did you create Death by poisoning yourselves with reality, then passing that Death on to innocent mortals? Even in the afterlife, they aren't returned to the Void to live as we once did, you trap them again, binding them into forms for all eternity.
I can't even stop you. I can only hope the Void finally tires of your games and wipes it clean! And I dance when it happens! And I will see it happen, even if I have to wait an eternity to do so!

(Their hand moves towards you)
a-are you okay?
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: January 01, 2016, 10:07:12 am »

a-are you okay?
EVERY MOMENT I SPEND WITH YOU DAMN KIDS IS SUFFERING AND I DESPISE ALL EXISTENCE.
BUT I CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, SO I WILL DO THE ONLY THING I CAN DO.
YELL AND SCREAM AT YOU ALL
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: January 01, 2016, 10:09:04 am »

a-are you okay?
EVERY MOMENT I SPEND WITH YOU DAMN KIDS IS SUFFERING AND I DESPISE ALL EXISTENCE.
BUT I CAN'T DO SHIT ABOUT IT, SO I WILL DO THE ONLY THING I CAN DO.
YELL AND SCREAM AT YOU ALL

....that's no way to live you need to get happy becuase I'm gonna stop death!
....wait what?

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: January 01, 2016, 10:14:59 am »

Ya-
please don't Líf
"Embarrass? But the mortals will love you if you give them a few rhymes!"
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: January 01, 2016, 10:19:54 am »

Ya-
please don't Líf
"Embarrass? But the mortals will love you if you give them a few rhymes!"
   ís dosent want to do it really badly i feel and it would be cruel to do that to my beloved!
b-Beloved! What are you talking about! Nonsense ludicracy i declare insanity!
its preety obvious you feel the same ís.
n-.......

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2016, 10:36:06 am »

"... I'm now offering free personality repairs to anyone who wants one."
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: January 01, 2016, 10:38:13 am »

i don't think i see anyone who needs one.
........ugh.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: January 01, 2016, 10:39:04 am »

........ugh.
"You WHAT?  I cannot believe you don't see the insanity going on..."
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 10:41:12 am by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: January 01, 2016, 10:40:44 am »

"You two, old man crazy over there, a certain ambiguously gendered wolf god(dess), lady luck- it's surprising how many of us are insane."

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: January 01, 2016, 10:44:31 am »

........ugh.
"You WHAT?  I cannot beileve you don't see the insanity going on..."
i don't really see much i mean some have their problems but even i have problems you should accept the good in them!
....do not worry I'm more observent then her I'll try and make sure she knows what's going on.
"You two, old man crazy over there, a certain ambiguously gendered wolf god(dess), lady luck- it's surprising how many of us are insane."
in what way are we crazy? from what I've observed were one of the saniest here.
Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah i just thought of something cool!

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: January 01, 2016, 10:45:28 am »

"Multiple personality disorder much?"
Oh, also, start a drug awareness campaign.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: January 01, 2016, 10:49:04 am »

"Multiple personality disorder much?"
Oh, also, start a drug awareness campaign.
not even close were two different entities 2 minds 1 body hell i can't read her thoughts and she can't read mine.
so do you understand now?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: January 01, 2016, 10:49:38 am »

in what way are we crazy? from what I've observed were one of the saniest here.
Nyah Nyah Nyah Nyah i just thought of something cool!
"Correction- the life goddess half is insane."

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19