Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19

Author Topic: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 3:Welcome Home  (Read 32573 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 0: Awaken
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2015, 04:48:30 pm »

"Them."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2015, 05:01:05 pm »

Greetings. I am Khionides, god of cold. With whom do I have the pleasure of speaking? he aked in cold, polite voice.
"I am Iliseth, Goddess of Souls and Blood."

"Her. If your going to talk bad about me at least use my correct gender."

"Also the nightmares were a gift. Its not my fault if everyone could not deal with them."
"I can't remember the names of my own allies, let alone the various indeterminate genders of you all. Moreover, I wasn't speaking bad of you, I was just informing the Dream god of why you two fought."

Proposal for fellow gods. Co-operate on project to drill for True Magic. Interest? Agreement?
"IZGAMLO YOU MISBEGOTTEN CUR! ENOUGH WITH YOUR ATTEMPTS TO BREAK THE WALLS OF REALITY!"

True magic? It seems interesting. Tell me more. I have nothing urgent to do anyway.
""True" magic is simply a form of magic not created by one of the gods. It comes from outside the universe and others want to access it to sate their curiosities. It's hazardous to handle and provides no benefits that could much more easily be gained through conventional means. Leave it alone."
« Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 05:03:57 pm by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2015, 05:12:34 pm »

"It is rather a blur, isn't it sister?"

Uztot frowns.

"We were discussing something rather important before weren't we?"

Leonardo8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2015, 05:19:32 pm »

""True" magic is simply a form of magic not created by one of the gods. It comes from outside the universe and others want to access it to sate their curiosities. It's hazardous to handle and provides no benefits that could much more easily be gained through conventional means. Leave it alone."
It seems interesting, but a bit chaotic for my taste. Perhaps when i'll get to know this world better i' ll think about it. For now i' ll follow your advice.  I want to create my personal form of magic anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2015, 06:37:53 pm »

Uztot frowns.

"Something about me eating your soul. Otherwise I remember nothing."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 20, 2015, 07:07:23 pm »

"...hmmm...ahhh...that was...pleasant. Refreshing, even..."

"...I see we're already back...to our old ways, then...assumptions, accusations, insanity...and we've yet to even check on our how our gardens have fared the loss of their gardeners...I hope weeds haven't overtaken them..."

The god leans down, if such a metaphor applies, and looks at the mortal world, noting the changes that have spawned in the absence of the gods.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 20, 2015, 07:07:58 pm »

Yeah, Dgetga is doing that too.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 20, 2015, 07:16:05 pm »

"Patronius dear, are we still 'roommates' as you call it?"

Proposal for fellow gods. Co-operate on project to drill for True Magic. Interest? Agreement?

"Good to see you have rejoined us, Izgalmo. Spare us a moment to rediscover our creations before we delve into the metaphysics of Creation, yes?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 20, 2015, 07:31:06 pm »

Uztot frowns.

"Something about me eating your soul. Otherwise I remember nothing."
"Ah yes. That. I suspect our minds have not been quiet during our long sleep. Brother Aurosseu has said as much.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 20, 2015, 11:15:55 pm »

Stellarion
"All I remember is building a great tower with friendly associate gods, I wonder how it turned to be for the Unnamed great tower."
Investigate the Great tower and it's associates

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 22, 2015, 12:59:20 pm »

"Mavnon. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME???"
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

DontBanTheMan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 22, 2015, 06:02:54 pm »

Patronius appears in a flash of light, though his appearance and demeanor have changed. Ignoring the other gods, he appears immediately before Frederick. "I am sorry for my long absence, friend."
« Last Edit: December 22, 2015, 08:00:40 pm by DontBanTheMan »
Life isn't fair, and neither am I.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2015, 04:31:08 am »

The air crackles around Alicia as she emerges from nothingness above the city center of Elysium's flying city. The fresh air, which is normally filled with the talking of people, music of muselings and sounds of machinery, suddenly feels somewhat colder as the sounds of the city start fading away, until only the sound of falling blossom of the ever-blooming trees in Elysium can be heard. Then, Alicia starts playing her song.

She sings a beautiful cantata, which is accompanied by the enchanting sound of her psaltry and the chiming of her orbs. She finishes her song by apologizing for her dissappearance, and announcing she has returned again. (Use a max of 3P to do this)

After this, she contacts the other gods.
"Hey everyone, how were your last few millenia surrounded by eternal nothingness? Anyone thought of something cool whilst drifting for what seemed like eternity?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2015, 04:46:39 am »

"I have thought of quite a few things. Am assuming you have thought of things as well?"

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2015, 07:17:56 am »

"Nope, didn't think of any new cool ideas during my awake period. I was too busy going insane from the ennui. Then I went sane from the ennui. Then insane. Then sane. Then insane. You get the idea: it was very, very boring. I'm not even sure which part of the cycle I ended up in. Not that it would make any difference, really, since I'm well below such silly ideas as 'sanity'. No, I don't mean 'above'."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 19