Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284772 times)

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2310 on: May 15, 2017, 08:54:30 pm »

Given the current established level of competence and discretion among Omega higher-ups, about two days from now.
((I think, for the leader of the current mission at least, hilarious failures and mishaps are the most enjoyable part of the job.
I mean... sending Thrips on such a presumably mission-critical task? :P Should be entertaining.))     
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: May 15, 2017, 09:31:32 pm »

((Order he follows is chivalry, justice, and valor...he is pretty much just a knight, protect the weak, help his friends, avoid senseless murder and violence, don't be an idiot, ect.)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 11:10:29 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: May 15, 2017, 09:34:28 pm »

((I can just tell that we're going to get along great.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: May 15, 2017, 10:02:16 pm »

"Oh, hell, a dragon...I uh, would prefer not to be a play thing"
Say the above
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: May 15, 2017, 10:05:59 pm »

B-But I'm RIGHT THERE!
fkn dice
I'll be PMing you a sheet shortly, but I don't want to make it active yet.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: May 15, 2017, 10:43:45 pm »

((why...don't I have bonuses towards magic? Why does it just go one? shouldn't it be a 3? Also Ozark is said wound cauterized. Because if it disintegrated I assume so. Also that was unclimatic as fuck. But noir is alive so not entirely opposed. Also I have a 50-50 chance of being healed or hurt when I'm attacked by a holy or cursed  or dark magic weapon. Wouldent that apply here ?)
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 10:48:43 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: May 15, 2017, 10:51:51 pm »

((Thats not how +'s in stats work ATH, remember? the die rolls remain the same, just how they are resolved is changed. the die rolled a 1.
sometimes the dice just decide to give you the finger. Its nobodys fault, it just is. tis the nature of RTDs.))
((the 50/50 thing though, you have a point on))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: May 15, 2017, 10:58:13 pm »

This way is better, unless you like rolling lots of eights.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: May 15, 2017, 11:15:07 pm »

This way is better, unless you like rolling lots of eights.
(( if I got an overshoot of an 8 doh then aylia would probably be fine lol. If maybe a bit completely holified. ))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: May 16, 2017, 09:25:06 am »

((You know, ATH, Noir wasn't stated to be dead yet.  A missing leg doesn't mean she can't try again; she can fly, probably better now if anything.  And if she doesn't try, well, Dark!Aylia's probably just screwed.))

Rain is a pretty curious phenomena in Omega Base.  Dar's going to use his druidic sense to examine it, and try to figure out what's causing it--can he tell that it isn't true natural rain?  He's definitely not gonna go out into it or anything, though.  Cat must stay dry.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: May 16, 2017, 10:20:48 am »

((I know I'm just confused on the state of the wound. Like is noir bleeding to death. I'm a little confused is all. But its time for noir's action.))
Noir's leg. Her left one. Vanished and her eye's widended with how sudden it was. She dident even have time to feel any pain.,....but that also meant she could still think and she certainly hadent lost those emotions. It wasent too fucking late yet! She could still fucking do this. The world had been spitng her. She had lost almost everything.....she wasent losing aylia as well. Hppefully the wound was caterized.
Well then turning your back to me was a bad idea aylia. I still have that energy gathered. Fire It. They won't see it coming they see me as worthless. Im not loosing my friend. Not now this world has takej enough from me! IT WON'T TAKE AYLIA! I WONT LET IT!
((This is best chance I have. She won't see it coming she ridden me off as weak. I have the energy gathered from last turn I assume Still. PLEASE DICE GODS STOP FUCKING ME))
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 10:22:42 am by AbstractTraitorHero »

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: May 16, 2017, 10:24:41 am »

"Embarassed statement: This one must have dozed off for a while.
Query: What is even going on? This doesn't seem normal."

Hunker down together with overseer dude. Maybe he has some kind of bunker or safehouse around here somewhere?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: May 18, 2017, 07:13:57 am »

Given the current established level of competence and discretion among Omega higher-ups, about two days from now.
Also, that dragon seems like a powerful pseudo-demonic entity. could result in some interesting resonances.

You want me to feed you to the dragon? Omega isn't that stupid.

"Oh, hell, a dragon...I uh, would prefer not to be a play thing"
Say the above
... (5) you mutter that under your breath - or probably in your head, as you slowly creep back around the canyon wall and out of sight.

((You know, ATH, Noir wasn't stated to be dead yet.  A missing leg doesn't mean she can't try again; she can fly, probably better now if anything.  And if she doesn't try, well, Dark!Aylia's probably just screwed.))

Rain is a pretty curious phenomena in Omega Base.  Dar's going to use his druidic sense to examine it, and try to figure out what's causing it--can he tell that it isn't true natural rain?  He's definitely not gonna go out into it or anything, though.  Cat must stay dry.
Dar can tell right away the rain is of divine origin, and not quite natural to Omega. Something about Omega resists the rain and it's source. But it is as if Omega is seeking to assimilate this as natural. Either way, the rain seems like an Omen of some sort.

((I know I'm just confused on the state of the wound. Like is noir bleeding to death. I'm a little confused is all. But its time for noir's action.))
Noir's leg. Her left one. Vanished and her eye's widended with how sudden it was. She dident even have time to feel any pain.,....but that also meant she could still think and she certainly hadent lost those emotions. It wasent too fucking late yet! She could still fucking do this. The world had been spitng her. She had lost almost everything.....she wasent losing aylia as well. Hppefully the wound was caterized.
Well then turning your back to me was a bad idea aylia. I still have that energy gathered. Fire It. They won't see it coming they see me as worthless. Im not loosing my friend. Not now this world has takej enough from me! IT WON'T TAKE AYLIA! I WONT LET IT!
((This is best chance I have. She won't see it coming she ridden me off as weak. I have the energy gathered from last turn I assume Still. PLEASE DICE GODS STOP FUCKING ME))

Your leg is simply gone. A blackness touches the hip at the wound. Blood does flow from the wound, but not quickly.

The dragon raises a claw to strike, and you pour your magic into it. It pauses in surprise as the holy magic begins to push back against the blackness. For a moment, you have hope as you see the tide turning. But soon, you realize that your holy magic is a drop in comparison to the blackness. You've clung so tightly to what was "yours," and the world has stripped it from you. And now this thing threatens to strip what's left from you, and you have nothing to give. except yourself.

In the Name of the Queen, I order you to submit.

STAND AND BE JUDGED FOR YOUR CRIMES OF THIS DAY, MONSTER.

FEH. YE DARE ORDER ME?

"Embarassed statement: This one must have dozed off for a while.
Query: What is even going on? This doesn't seem normal."

Hunker down together with overseer dude. Maybe he has some kind of bunker or safehouse around here somewhere?
"Ah ... let's get inside. This could be bad. Really really bad." The overseer takes you into the asylum and down, into a back room and then into a secret room within that room. He then sits. "I need to meditate, to contact some allies. Do not leave this room. That alarm is extremely unusual." With that, he lies straight out on the floor, hands clasped on his chest, eyes staring, legs straight. His breathing slows over the next few breaths until you cannot tell if he is still breathing or not.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: May 18, 2017, 07:46:57 am »

Toss a stone oer torwards the dragon, then continue  ot scurry off, try and hide in a hole or something
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 194