Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284785 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2295 on: May 14, 2017, 11:35:29 pm »

((well then what can I do. I don't think I can do charm because he mentioned it needing time and concentration. I'm retiring noir if aylia goes.))
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: May 14, 2017, 11:54:48 pm »

((Its the old slim chance vs no chance situation.  theres no good options, only bad ones and worse ones. light side noir is a bad option. it might still be the best one anyway.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2297 on: May 15, 2017, 02:14:43 am »

((.....IF I tried to use light magic along with noirs own charisma would I perhaps have a chance.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: May 15, 2017, 02:32:03 am »

((I don't know. and its not something Oz is likly to answer.
you gotta make this call yourself.))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: May 15, 2017, 03:07:00 am »

((Obviously the only way out is to roll seduction.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: May 15, 2017, 07:01:07 am »

((Obviously the only way out is to roll seduction.))
You dingbat. That's what she tried last turn.

on an unrelated note, a dingbat would be a hilarious character race.

Remember how Reggie survived his first near death experience? He sucked the soul out of another character, because he was a homunculus made out of souls.
Noir's powers are fueled by hatred, selfperception and love. This will be the first time I've seen her really attempt to use any of the three properly. No, the second.

Anyway, hashtag justshowerthoughts.

Vlad gets up grumbling and wiping the dirt from him before wandering about exploring
Wander about and see what can be found
(6)You come around a bend in the canyon and come face to tail with something big, black, and scaly. It radiates some kind of violent energy. You are nearly close enough to touch it. I'll give you a free hint and suggest you do not touch it.

Could have sworn that it was +2, -3. Truly, you are too generous. :P

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Exist. Be unable to act or perceive anything, for now.
want a free body to infect? I'm sure Omega Legion can spare a rat or a fern or something.

Noir felt something as she was stabbed. As she saw that look in at-no this being. Her father's eye's. A profound sense of betrayal of hatred of rage. She felt herself scream less in pain and more in utter rage. To destroy. To kill To maim. With this she felt it coming felt it growing and festering in her body as she gathered it. She would destroy this being. Free aylia from this torment her soul corrupted. This was a mercy. But done outta anger rage and hatred....towards the world towards everything for forcing her to do this.

Release. Grab and grow. Malice Hatred towards the world for doing this sin for corrupting her friend. Destruction. Release the darkness suck in her father's power and release it like an explosion. Kill the thing that was once my friend. Free their soul from the corruption that has destroyed them.

((its official noir is probably retiring. I want to be able to see my damn darkness magic work once doh))

fkn dice.
literally nuttin I could do.
wuz jus tryin ter get a healer form.
fk u dice. y u gimmie 3 or less on all my will saves?
I was jus acquirin too, didn even try ter shif inter it. shit jus happens.
:(
((Ill see about making a new charsheet ina bit, first gonna vent the "omg my char jus permadied" butthurt.))

((Yeah I'm gonna miss aylia too boyo ;-; think above action will work?))
I see a bit of conversation below about this action. You committed to this course? The action will go through this evening unless you explicitly change it.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: May 15, 2017, 07:21:11 am »

ATH: lemmie translate the hint oz just gave you - hate supercharges Noir's dark powers and love supercharges Noir's light powers. If you choose your next action well you might succeed.
also, charm magic wont help here.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: May 15, 2017, 07:22:13 am »

A rat or something? Remember that any bodies that I take will start to degrade. Something that small I would be lucky to get half an hour out of. Life is consumption.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: May 15, 2017, 07:36:56 am »

Lenglon isn't ready to give up on Aylia, and Aylia isn't ready to give up on Noir. She's looked out for me almost as often as I've looked out for her, and she's an extremely loyal friend, sticking with me even through the Lethal mission. I refuse to hurt her. period.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: May 15, 2017, 07:58:56 am »

Noir felt something as she was stabbed. As she saw that look in at-no this being. Her father's eye's. A profound sense of betrayal of hatred of rage. She felt herself scream less in pain and more in utter rage. But then her mind caught up. This......was Aylia. This was the reason she joined omega. Her beauty her grace. The way they talked. Her friend. Her..one of her only true friend's. Meeting Aylia had allowed her to experience emotion she had never got the chance to feel....Aylia was her friend....Someone she cared about. She coulden't......if there was anything these holy power's were good for it'd be now.

She felt herself choking up growing overwhelmed. Her body was hot and she felt warmth. Not aylia....not after jack not after ebony. No more! NO ONE ELSE! With that surge of emotion she screamed a cry of worry crying...her friend. Her best friend needed her now more then ever.

"AYLIA! HOLD ON!"

Growing and growing. every moment filling her body. Their first meeting that felt so long ago the grin she had felt coming to her face from seeing aylia's beauty. The sorrow she felt and the need to comfort aylia as she heard what had happened to her friend. Everything it all came rushing and her heart hurt. Aylia.........She loved Aylia. She was in truth her best friend.

"I won't lose anyone else." Feeling flowing into her she focuses harnessing it. The sadness she felt everymoment with aylia she had every goofy smile and laugh she's had her infatuation towards her. She loved aylia she was the best and one of the only friend's she had. Could potentially ever have. I't felt overpowering this emotion that bloomed forth. This feeling of worry. Of concern for another person beyond reasoning beyond what they should logically do. Blast aylia and know that they would be safe what the link to her father was screaming. But she woulden't listen. That's why she felt her energy. Not her father's her energy swelling. She gathered it. And released it with all her might.

Tl:dr: Noir Remember's her infatuation,Her feeling's towards aylia and the fact she Is her best friend and harness's those feeling's from the depth's of her soul. She harness's them into her holy magic remembering her mother's advice and feeling her own soul and what it truly want's to save her friend. She Gather's every bit of her love for her friend and channels it into her magic. And releases it. As powerfully as she can to try to save her friend hope to save her friend filling her being and driving her.

((operation Make Mom Proud...make herself proud...protect what matter's. I think this is the best post I've written for noir certainly the longest.))

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: May 15, 2017, 08:30:13 am »

Uh, Dar's just gonna stay safe in his little cave, and desperately attempt to save his moss.  Taking an OOC note from ATH, he'll channel all of his love and infatuation into it or something, I don't know.  Just save the moss!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: May 15, 2017, 08:43:39 am »

Uh, Dar's just gonna stay safe in his little cave, and desperately attempt to save his moss.  Taking an OOC note from ATH, he'll channel all of his love and infatuation into it or something, I don't know.  Just save the moss!
(( ;) save ye moss dar my stalwart companion!))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: May 15, 2017, 10:55:21 am »

Try to make a simple protective spell then wonder off elsewhere continuing to grumble
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: May 15, 2017, 08:10:58 pm »

A rat or something? Remember that any bodies that I take will start to degrade. Something that small I would be lucky to get half an hour out of. Life is consumption.
At what point do you anticipate Omega Legion unleashing an uncontrollable hellplague on a sapient being?

Lenglon isn't ready to give up on Aylia, and Aylia isn't ready to give up on Noir. She's looked out for me almost as often as I've looked out for her, and she's an extremely loyal friend, sticking with me even through the Lethal mission. I refuse to hurt her. period.
Your kind thoughts from beyond hte veil are noted, tinkerbell.

Noir felt something as she was stabbed. As she saw that look in at-no this being. Her father's eye's. A profound sense of betrayal of hatred of rage. She felt herself scream less in pain and more in utter rage. But then her mind caught up. This......was Aylia. This was the reason she joined omega. Her beauty her grace. The way they talked. Her friend. Her..one of her only true friend's. Meeting Aylia had allowed her to experience emotion she had never got the chance to feel....Aylia was her friend....Someone she cared about. She coulden't......if there was anything these holy power's were good for it'd be now.

She felt herself choking up growing overwhelmed. Her body was hot and she felt warmth. Not aylia....not after jack not after ebony. No more! NO ONE ELSE! With that surge of emotion she screamed a cry of worry crying...her friend. Her best friend needed her now more then ever.

"AYLIA! HOLD ON!"

Growing and growing. every moment filling her body. Their first meeting that felt so long ago the grin she had felt coming to her face from seeing aylia's beauty. The sorrow she felt and the need to comfort aylia as she heard what had happened to her friend. Everything it all came rushing and her heart hurt. Aylia.........She loved Aylia. She was in truth her best friend.

"I won't lose anyone else." Feeling flowing into her she focuses harnessing it. The sadness she felt everymoment with aylia she had every goofy smile and laugh she's had her infatuation towards her. She loved aylia she was the best and one of the only friend's she had. Could potentially ever have. I't felt overpowering this emotion that bloomed forth. This feeling of worry. Of concern for another person beyond reasoning beyond what they should logically do. Blast aylia and know that they would be safe what the link to her father was screaming. But she woulden't listen. That's why she felt her energy. Not her father's her energy swelling. She gathered it. And released it with all her might.

Tl:dr: Noir Remember's her infatuation,Her feeling's towards aylia and the fact she Is her best friend and harness's those feeling's from the depth's of her soul. She harness's them into her holy magic remembering her mother's advice and feeling her own soul and what it truly want's to save her friend. She Gather's every bit of her love for her friend and channels it into her magic. And releases it. As powerfully as she can to try to save her friend hope to save her friend filling her being and driving her.

((operation Make Mom Proud))
(1) Useless. The Dragon touches your right leg, which disintegrates completely. (see the end of the post)

You old softy. infatuation is useless, but your care and concern, coupled with a little water and some mineral mixtures, and maybe some sunlight and wind, ought to help. Also ... (6) Well, your little cave is above the floodplain, as evidenced by the last time it rained in Omega, so no worries there.

((Too bad, I liked Aylia.))

Mimos, who hadn't really left from the officer who informed them that her crime was being alive, too focused on looking around, gave them a questioning look. "Huh. What does that sound mean?"
hahahahahahaahah I missed this nonbolded, ooc first action.

It means trouble. Big trouble. Stay here.

Try to make a simple protective spell then wonder off elsewhere continuing to grumble
Oh hey, that reminds me. remember how I said before that 'holy' is entirely dependent on the entity that one worships? So ... what does holy mean to whatever order this guy is part of?

Also, I recommend not simply wandering. The dragon sees you.

It begins to rain. Hard. Lightning strikes up on the plateau. The dragon looks up, then left, then right, with a quick glance behind as well.
I'm done toying with you. Looks like I have more interesting playthings now.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: May 15, 2017, 08:24:17 pm »

Given the current established level of competence and discretion among Omega higher-ups, about two days from now.
Also, that dragon seems like a powerful pseudo-demonic entity. could result in some interesting resonances.
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 194