Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284807 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion: Bloodlust
« Reply #2265 on: May 12, 2017, 07:40:59 pm »

Please give Aylia auto-repeating attempts to control herself, but in the meantime, do you mind if I run EvilAylia? I mean, right now shes an NPC effectively. I can submit actions for how to punish the insolent fool until Aylia regains her senses.

Like right now, the target has cornered itself. I should pursue it into the air on an intercept course for assuming it'll try to fly up to freedom and attempt to escape, while I prepare a breath weapon or other gaseous AOE attack to be angled down if it goes for the smaller, more confined spaces.

Auto-ing good Aylia is on. Go ahead and run Evilia for now. This will be an adventure. So, you are flying upwad, in an attempt to either intercept if she flies up, or to have aerial advantage if she does not? Sure. (1) You spread your wings a bit early and clip the cliffside. You stumble a bit and do not get airborn. FOOL!

Please give Aylia auto-repeating attempts to control herself, but in the meantime, do you mind if I run EvilAylia? I mean, right now shes an NPC effectively. I can submit actions for how to punish the insolent fool until Aylia regains her senses.

Like right now, the target has cornered itself. I should pursue it into the air on an intercept course for assuming it'll try to fly up to freedom and attempt to escape, while I prepare a breath weapon or other gaseous AOE attack to be angled down if it goes for the smaller, more confined spaces.

((@Lenglon Y-YOU WTF filthy traitor oh my gawd I'm so betrayed #FlailingAtKeyboardPanicking))
RUSH! I need to escape! into the camp of course not like away from the camp i need to get around a bunch of people who can defend me and If I can't then block with scales stab at her and twirl. If noir desperatly needs to fight she will but she will not kill aylia.This is my body type I can control it better then she can. Try to hit aylia with some of my healing magic she took or tried to take my form right? She must be missing my holy magic and that's why shes all fucked up.
"Everyone I need some damn help!"
Okay, did you not notice the cliff wall you were flying straight at? Remember how I said those do not move? (6) You head toward the cafeteria, straight through several hundred feet of solid stone. Which does not move. (2) You slam into the wall so hard the world instantly goes black.

Apologies for not responding to the systems stuff, I've been feeling sick for the last few days and just haven't had the energy for it.  Right now, Dar's just doing triage on his moss, unless he hears the fight going on outside and recognizes that it involves people he cares about.

Edit: Two days later, I still feel like shit, but I'm tired of being tired.  Have a response.
(4) Dar manages to stabilize his moss. It's gonna need more light though, and attention for a few days at least. (2) Dar doesn't notice the commotion at this point.

((I'll post my new character later today dependding on how I feel))
Welcome back, once again :D

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2266 on: May 12, 2017, 07:56:16 pm »

Welp, the target is helpless now. Get it. Do what I want to it, maybe have some fun with it. In fact, considering how it incapacitated itself, I'd say some mockery and humiliation is in order. I wonder what kinds of noises it can make...
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2267 on: May 12, 2017, 08:06:43 pm »

((ARE RHjfseadnfdjkx FUCKING KILL EMNUdhfwfejkjdasfs ah. Fuck. my life. Ozark I did not know the damn layout of the omega base but its pretty obvious that I'm not gonna go straight through the damn wall this is bullshit. You've had it out for me since I got back to damn camp. Noir isent a complete dumbass who dosent know how to fucking fly upwards fucking fast. A 6 is a damn over success not plowing yourself through a cliff. Just fuck. My entire day has been nothing but fuck. ;-; I fuckning hate my life.))
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:09:11 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2268 on: May 12, 2017, 08:09:27 pm »

((I believe this is Noir's abysmal Gen.Knowledge coming into play.

Edit: And bad Intelligence. And bad Memory. Really, there was no way this could have gone well. Even a 5 will not make up for trying to do something that involves several stats you have negatives in.))
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:12:27 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2269 on: May 12, 2017, 08:11:15 pm »

((...Noir has  been flying for most of her life she knows how to damn fly up. If I needed to be that damn specific I would have. She dosent have no common sense or preservation instinct she knows she should fly up if she is gonna hit a wall. I Just don't want to deal with bullshit today all right. I also don't want to deal with my character literally dying to miscommunication and the gms annoyance like this. Ive just had a shit day and ive reached my breaking point.))
« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:16:41 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2270 on: May 12, 2017, 08:17:04 pm »

((It be a combination of you not providing a solution to the problem when Oz had specifically warned you there's a problem, and -2 Int.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2271 on: May 12, 2017, 08:20:20 pm »

((   into the camp    Certainly means away from the damn fucking cliff the camp would be below her. Which is what I intended with her going damn downwards rushing downwards into the camp! Into the camp dosent mean ram yourself into the Cliffside and die. ))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2272 on: May 12, 2017, 08:22:38 pm »

((This whole place is the camp. There are buildings and stuff embedded into the cliff. So you did fly into the camp, in a very literal sense.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2273 on: May 12, 2017, 08:24:00 pm »

((I'm not in the mood for jokes at all. I barely even want to play noir after this. I fucking enjoy playing noir but when extremely stupid stuff like this happens it feels like theres no point in even posting and makes me want to quit the game.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2274 on: May 12, 2017, 08:32:08 pm »

Just stop this and let me retire I'm not that interested anymore and I don't want to go out on a completely bitter note. Noir deserves better then me. Don't want her to die because her players dumber then her. I don't fucking know.  someone tell me what to do

« Last Edit: May 12, 2017, 08:48:55 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #2275 on: May 12, 2017, 08:42:51 pm »

hope this works, made it up real quickly

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 07:07:51 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2276 on: May 12, 2017, 08:48:53 pm »

Just stop this and let me retire I'm not that interested anymore and I don't want to go out on a completely bitter note. Noir deserves better then me. Don't want her to die because her players dumber then her. I don't fucking know.
Take it from someone who's been in a very similar situation, don't make a decision like that in the heat of the moment. Take some time to do something else and calm down, then come back.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2277 on: May 12, 2017, 08:58:18 pm »

hope this works, made it up real quickly

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
((Astral refers to stars, similar to how lunar refers to the moon. celestial refers to the heavens, celestial bodies refers to heavenly bodies, and is the general catagorization for stars, moons, suns, planets, etc.

angelic or celestial are probably more in line with what youre going for than astral))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2278 on: May 12, 2017, 09:01:37 pm »

(noir shoulda been retired the moment the mission ended I only kept playing her becuasre people wanted me to. it will be much better if I can go back and just have an rp small where I retire noir and maybe come back later with a new one. I just love the shit outta noir and don't want her to die like this due to my own idiocy. noir has -2 int but I have negative 5 clearly))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2279 on: May 12, 2017, 09:06:32 pm »

((ATH, I'm stalling for time for you, and remember that every turn that passes gives Aylia another attempt to regain control. Noir's fate looks bleak, but it isn't over yet.))
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 194