Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285227 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1905 on: February 10, 2017, 05:52:05 pm »

Lol I imagine noir if she gets the chance might he up for some penetrating with some of the female persuasuion if you know what I mean. :3 her motivation for joining was to do it to aylia anyway basically.
l
Heheh, tempting, but I think Rolland will be fun to play, especialy on a combat focused mission...

Poor Ozy having to deal with us :P
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 05:55:20 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: February 10, 2017, 05:57:31 pm »

>Irrelevant Fluff

Fix'd.
((I'm also ~70% certain that her tail would roll on unarmed, and therefore at a -2.  She doesn't have the physical stats to use it, anyway.))

Lol I imagine noir if she gets the chance might he up for some penetrating with some of the female persuasuion if you know what I mean. :3 her motivation for joining was to do it to aylia anyway basically.

Please remember that such things are against the forum guidelines and will likely get you muted or banned if reported to the Toad.

One could also make a solid argument for the Knife being potentially the strongest character in the game.  Primarily because its core mechanic is controlling another character who can be of an arbitrary power level, and improving their abilities on top of that.  Essentially, it would be the strongest because you can always reply to "X is most powerful" by saying "X is even more powerful when controlled by the Knife".  That's kinda cheating, though, as the only difference from it being judged like a team would be that the knife can entirely dominate and reshape someone.  Also, it can be instantly defeated by telekinetically yanking it away from its owner and dropping it in the dirt, not to mention that it requires far more effort to become powerful than any other character.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: February 10, 2017, 06:02:19 pm »

Um I know that syvaris I was joking.
Also I would say it is not irrelavnt fluff it is litterally the basis for how noirs stuff works.Her holy magic is based off emotion and her dark magic is based from her father and he can take her magic away ((ie gm can take noirs dark magic away if said father would.)) I don't think it'd be unarmed since it has spikes and would most likely depend upon how you use it.Its the reason I gave noir piercing skill in the first place.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: February 10, 2017, 06:04:03 pm »

Well Learning how you have the dark magic for Noir working pretty much fixed what I was wondering about how Rolland's daemon pact would work.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: February 10, 2017, 06:21:02 pm »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: February 10, 2017, 07:07:17 pm »

Yeah, didn't think it would be that easy.

Although... Using metamorphosis to grow the wings and switch out a specialty is always an option.

Normally I'd consider it impossible to do on mission, but it does seem like we'd have the time..

Hunger will be an issue. to metamorphise you'll need to eat up a bit and then cocoon. meanwhile, what will Ebony do?
I don't see why hunger would be an issue, we have a ration pack, a bird, and it has been established that cho can summon edible swarms almost at will.
I knew he'd need to build up his biomass, it just seemed trivial compared to finding a safe place to hide and actually succeeding in the metamorphosis.

Also ebony would ostensibly guard me while she recovers and then I'd fly us both to aylia.

Still, mostly a theoretical exercise at the moment.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 07:11:35 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: February 10, 2017, 08:53:18 pm »

which do people think is the strongest?
Cho-Ja, Clunkers, Dar, and Ebony.

Edit: Hom, and Mordred as well.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 08:58:12 pm by Ozarck »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: February 10, 2017, 09:40:25 pm »

I'm certainly starting to realize cho's potential, but having a place in the top four surprises me.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2017, 09:56:28 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: February 10, 2017, 09:43:47 pm »

Yeah, I think that if she lives long enough, Ebony could end up being very powerful - she's mostly limited by what she's got in her spellbooks, and that grows over time.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: February 10, 2017, 09:59:13 pm »

((Reposting and bolding this because I forgot to bold it))

Next character
Spoiler: New character (click to show/hide)
[/b]
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: February 10, 2017, 10:38:30 pm »

I saw it, spaz. I wasn't ready to reply just yet though.

understand that whatever your character thinks he made a pact with might turn out somewhat different than he expects.
Also, understand that i am not doing external research to understand the demon's characteristics, so expect it to vary from the source material.

Otherwise, the sheet seems fine to me.

I arrive and check my quarters.

The two of you (Rolland and ... uh Please include your character's name in your posts so I can call them properly, unless yo uknow that the GM already knows them by name.) are dumped unceremoniously out of a wagon, still bound by the ropes that have constrained you for the last three weeks. You are thirsty, hungry, sore, thirsty, hot, thirsty and sunburned. You lay in the dust for some time before a pair of boots appears in your rather limited range of vision.

Names?

YES
You NPC the fuck out of that guard position, all standing around and glaring eyelessly.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: February 10, 2017, 10:44:18 pm »

Well then, I'm not going to have much to do unless you bring stuff to me. What kind of people have been passing through here?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: February 11, 2017, 01:10:29 am »

Alright, and sorry Ozy...and there really isn't much in terms of source material to be honest, forgottenr ealms lore doesn't cover yeenoghu much.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: February 11, 2017, 11:39:01 pm »

Struggle a bit and grumble
Rolland struggles a bit, grumbling
"Y'mind letting me out? Don't like being tied up like a beast to be slaughtered."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: February 13, 2017, 06:30:59 am »

Okay, so it seems clunkers is a bit of a shoo-in for strongest, but what about versatility? I expect Aylia to place in this one, but Fiddler, Ebony, Cho, and others are all also strong competators. I think Ebony moght be the winner though. Those spells are just crazy-useful.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 194