Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285577 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1650 on: December 11, 2016, 05:46:56 pm »

And the majority of the team is where? Like, could I just go after the rest of them (possibly taking the cart, possibly not due to lack of strength)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: December 12, 2016, 12:57:24 pm »

I'd prefer a more thorough mission briefing to be honest mainly because eh I suppose were slightly more experienced guys if they were deliberately trying to off us they woulda done it when we were rookies.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: December 12, 2016, 01:27:39 pm »

The majority of the team is split between the carts, and the room with Trier's crystal forest.  The former group mostly seems to be pushing the better cart to meet the latter group.
the better cart? you sure? They just say "the cart" and most of them were grouped around the damaged one. And no one has said anything at all about untying the damned thing.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: December 13, 2016, 03:20:06 pm »

The majority of the team is split between the carts, and the room with Trier's crystal forest.  The former group mostly seems to be pushing the better cart to meet the latter group.
the better cart? you sure? They just say "the cart" and most of them were grouped around the damaged one. And no one has said anything at all about untying the damned thing.
Do I need to specify cutting the ropes and dropping the soap mr. Ozy?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: December 13, 2016, 03:48:33 pm »

Help me out here. All the action so far has been around the broken cart. the word "drag" has been bandied about.

And I get complaints if I interpret peoples' actions.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1656 on: December 13, 2016, 04:33:05 pm »

Help me out here. All the action so far has been around the broken cart. the word "drag" has been bandied about.

And I get complaints if I interpret peoples' actions.
alright, moving the less broken cart and cuttingbthe rope. Also I will try to include ocd levels of detail in my posts from now on
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: December 13, 2016, 04:39:39 pm »

okay. one more question, then. And this is important.

East, or south?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: December 13, 2016, 04:56:37 pm »

okay. one more question, then. And this is important.

East, or south?
east. as looking at the map that will bring us torwards the othergroup
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: December 16, 2016, 10:29:51 am »

......I....I.. jack NOOOOOOOOOO GOD WHY! .....Noir....was gonna propose after this mission...
But...for now Ozark I need to know something before I do anything what is the closest land that seems stable and how far is it? Basically map of Noir current location and her possible landing spots.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1660 on: December 16, 2016, 01:04:33 pm »

......I....I.. jack NOOOOOOOOOO GOD WHY! .....Noir....was gonna propose after this mission...
But...for now Ozark I need to know something before I do anything what is the closest land that seems stable and how far is it? Basically map of Noir current location and her possible landing spots.
Northeast of the room, by where the mezzanine is on the map. Or, if you can get there, up and directly south. but that's a harder flight roll.

As for the map. look back in the thread to the last map I posted. it's in a spoiler a couple turns back. Noir is inside the blue star, as is Solam, dangling from a rope.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: December 16, 2016, 01:12:38 pm »

How much of a harder flight role?

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1662 on: December 16, 2016, 01:35:41 pm »

Do you really need to know the numbers? I mean, it's in-character to have to make a snap decision / judgement call about the route. You know the differences in flight paths, so...

Northeast of the room, by where the mezzanine is on the map. Or, if you can get there, up and directly south. but that's a harder flight roll.

As for the map. look back in the thread to the last map I posted. it's in a spoiler a couple turns back. Noir is inside the blue star, as is Solam, dangling from a rope.
Why can't Noir simply make a controlled flight down to the bottom?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1663 on: December 16, 2016, 01:37:42 pm »

..... ..yeah uh why can't she that sounds easiest probably?

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: December 16, 2016, 02:58:48 pm »

Do you really need to know the numbers? I mean, it's in-character to have to make a snap decision / judgement call about the route. You know the differences in flight paths, so...

Why can't Noir simply make a controlled flight down to the bottom?

She can. Both rooms (above and below) are full of clouds of dust at this point and visibility is poor. And, remember, that room was filed with 20 foot tall metal storage racks which themselves were full of stuff, which, along with the floor and parts of the walls, has just fallen into a room full of metal storage racks which were themselves full of stuff. ANd she took flight as this shit was falling.

Also, I have to retract the availability of the "up and to the south" option. that would only be available if the ceiling of this room also collapsed, which it didn't. I apologize for the mistake. If Noir's action is based on that info, I'll correct for it.
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 194