Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 285259 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #1395 on: September 01, 2016, 10:02:57 pm »

This shall suffice for now. Leave my workshop, and search for some woodworking tools, or at least a simple knife. If I can't find any of those, gather rocks that appear to contain flint. After I've brought whatever I could find back to my meager workshop, head back out and try to find some rope.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1396 on: September 01, 2016, 10:09:00 pm »

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1397 on: September 01, 2016, 10:26:18 pm »

((Glowing, all-caps Impact? Finally, someone Terrence can relate to!))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • The questioner does not.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1398 on: September 01, 2016, 10:30:37 pm »

((POSSIBLY))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1399 on: September 02, 2016, 09:53:12 am »

No post today. just a heads up.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1400 on: September 03, 2016, 10:40:51 am »

This shall suffice for now. Leave my workshop, and search for some woodworking tools, or at least a simple knife. If I can't find any of those, gather rocks that appear to contain flint. After I've brought whatever I could find back to my meager workshop, head back out and try to find some rope.
You get a dull kitchen knife from the cafeteria and a length of about six feet of thin rope.

"SIXTY-ONE FEET."
"An absurdly low estimate. Curious."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1401 on: September 03, 2016, 12:18:41 pm »

Well, my supplies are looking a bit lacking, but still usable. Could you give me a more complete description of the table, plus what material the floor is made of?

Edit: Find a decent-sized (preferably at least a foot wide) patch of dirt on the floor, and use my dull knife to carve a tiny magical circle in it. Surround it with itty-bitty geometric patterns, and adorably small arcane symbols. Upon its completion, analyze it to see if I have made any errors, and whether I can improve it.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 01:46:03 pm by AkumaKasai »

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1402 on: September 03, 2016, 01:33:50 pm »

Well, my supplies are looking a bit lacking, but still usable. Could you give me a more complete description of the table, plus what material the floor is made of?
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The floor is stone and dirt. There are cobwebs and a few ugly insects about, like centipedes and beetles.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1403 on: September 04, 2016, 02:27:52 am »

This was by far the closest Thrips had ever come to a troll (unless you counted the master baker- Thrips had honestly wondered about that brute's exact heritage in the past on at least one occasion), indeed he had only before glimpsed them from a distance, and even then partly obscured by city crowds.

Having very little knowledge of their behavioural habits apart from the fact that they supposedly possessed at least some intelligence, the lad reluctantly decides to introduce himself. Better to speak up now than to accidentally startle the creature and be crushed when it finally noticed him, after all.

Say a hesitant "Hello".
Try not to sound quite as terrified as I feel. Be ready to run for the hills at the first sign of anything that might be aggression.

Spoiler: OOC (click to show/hide)
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1404 on: September 04, 2016, 12:44:53 pm »

"H-h-hello!" You squeak, sweating and shaking. the troll scratches it's armpit, and turns it's head slowly to blink at you, a mild, confused look on it's face. A look that says "I haven't had the troll equivalent of coffee yet, so the whole world is a blur right now. I might even still be dreaming a little."

Now, mind you, the troll doesn't actually say any of that. It doesn't say anything really. I mean, unless you count the noises it makes while breathing - a sort of gurgling, snerking sound.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1405 on: September 04, 2016, 12:57:55 pm »

((Think you skipped me.))

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1406 on: September 04, 2016, 02:09:18 pm »

((Think you skipped me.))
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The floor is stone and dirt. There are cobwebs and a few ugly insects about, like centipedes and beetles.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1407 on: September 04, 2016, 02:15:45 pm »

I added an actual action in afterwards. I don't know why it wouldn't be visible to you, but this is what I wrote.
Edit: Find a decent-sized (preferably at least a foot wide) patch of dirt on the floor, and use my dull knife to carve a tiny magical circle in it. Surround it with itty-bitty geometric patterns, and adorably small arcane symbols. Upon its completion, analyze it to see if I have made any errors, and whether I can improve it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #1408 on: September 04, 2016, 03:37:51 pm »

Isee. You edited it in after I gave the description, and i didn't look back. I expected a new post. ANyway, I'll run this action in a bit.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1409 on: September 04, 2016, 04:17:59 pm »

I edited it in as I thought that was your preferred formatting. If it isn't, or there's anything I can do to make it easier on you as a GM, let me know and I'll start doing that.
Pages: 1 ... 92 93 [94] 95 96 ... 194