Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 194

Author Topic: Omega Legion: Omega Base  (Read 284595 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Omega Legion
« Reply #660 on: March 10, 2016, 04:42:00 pm »

Reggie would eventually go to see Aylia.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #661 on: March 10, 2016, 04:54:12 pm »

Oh yeah. Aylia is clothed. i'll update with everyone's bolded actions tomorow.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #662 on: March 10, 2016, 05:32:08 pm »

"Ah. Yes, Humans are fond of using the word all over the place. However, you are not a real Demon. Unless you're keeping something from me, hehe.
A Demon is a sort of self-sustaining magical reaction of negative emotion. In a way, I'm simply a shared hallucination of everyone around me, a personification of their personal difficulties, frustrations, and overall hatred. The mere presence of such a creature in turn subconsciously causes more internal pain, thus allowing the existence of a being of pure magic and emotion, arising simply from the minds of mortals.
So, uh, that's why Humans are scared of Demons. Hehe."

... I'd like to move my +1 in unarmed combat into General Knowledge. Seems more appropriate. :P

Later, Jack arrives at Aylia's office, and quietly waits behind the others.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #663 on: March 10, 2016, 05:34:55 pm »

"They promoted me because I was the only one that didn't mess up badly on my last mission. Anyway, discretion is going to be key to this. If nobody even notices we were there, then it'll be a job well done. Fiddler, will you be okay with being unnoticed? And hello back there, here for the wedding mission? If so, please tell me what role you see yourself filling."
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #664 on: March 10, 2016, 05:42:49 pm »

"Oh sure, you'll never even know I was there. Less fiddling, maybe will need a crowd-colored poncho, but I gotcha. I guarantee you this won't work out as the cheeky dumbass randos be planning, of course, but a noble ideal's a noble ideal, eh? We'll at least distract the regular folk from whatever fucking vampire's getting married or whatever it is we're supposed to do."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #665 on: March 10, 2016, 05:44:02 pm »

((So would I be at Aylia and the group now?))
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #666 on: March 10, 2016, 05:46:34 pm »

((So would I be at Aylia and the group now?))
((i'd assume so, will save time if you are anyway.))

"Okay, I'll keep you two in mind, I'm trying to keep the team small because I know how Omegas are."
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 05:48:51 pm by Lenglon »
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #667 on: March 10, 2016, 05:51:38 pm »

Arileth walks in to where the rest of the guys are at poking at teeth
I was...uhhh pointed towards here. So, what's going on...if I may ask?
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #668 on: March 10, 2016, 05:53:27 pm »

"Ah yes, I am a nonphysical being- and a quite handsome one, if I do say so myself, and am theoretically capable of shapeshifting and the like, though I never quite got the hang of it, hehe. It would be my pleasure to mix myself amongst the guests, and watch out for unmannered people."
With that final word, Jack glares at Arileth.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #669 on: March 10, 2016, 05:57:11 pm »

Arileth holds up his hands backing away
U0uh.Sorry Didn't mind to offend you by my enterance. Don't want to start any fights, at least none I'm not prepared for. Besides, I need to find a bottle of ale and a nice pokin' stick and I saw you guys and... He stops for a moment I'm rambling again, aren't I?
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #670 on: March 10, 2016, 06:02:00 pm »

"Yes, but that's okay, tells me more about who you are. I'm hearing applications to join the wedding mission, is that why you're here? What role do you see yourself filling?"

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #671 on: March 10, 2016, 06:02:25 pm »

"Heh. Sorry, your appearance was simply useful as punctuation.
What are you so nervous about? Scared to meet strangers?"

Jack smiles at Arileth in a way that is not very comforting.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #672 on: March 10, 2016, 06:11:52 pm »

Aylia looks at Jack for a second, then looks down at one of the profiles open on her desk. She closes it and sets it aside.

((OOC: Jack's out. he's got the right charisma and skills, but the wrong attitude, and he just demonstrated that to Aylia. combined with his race, and the fact she's considering Mordred who would be incompatible, she can't risk him. She isn't saying this yet to see how Arileth reacts to Jack's barb. I'm telling you Egan now as a courtesy so you can be planning what you'll do instead.))

((note that team minimum size is 3, and Aylia is fine with going that low.))
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 06:14:57 pm by Lenglon »

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #673 on: March 10, 2016, 06:15:22 pm »

Arileth slowly walks towards them
Well...I have survival skills and am quite good with a bow or sword...tracking people too...oh, and my canines release a venom that can make people really tough but berserk. Last man I did it too took several blows too the head. They seem to retain some semblance of sanity too, usefull if used on an ally. I bite them and we point 'em in the direction of an enemy. A theory of course, though.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #674 on: March 10, 2016, 06:20:33 pm »

"That seems good for combat, but this will be a situation requireing discretion and good judgement, we want to be barely noticed whilst providing security. Can you handle that?"
Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46 47 ... 194